WOULD YOU RATHER?

BET on IT!

“Okay! LET’S PLAY!”Sunny shouted.

“Okay here are the rules, the person asking can ask whoever she/he wants! No BUTS! You can only ask one question and the person asked should answer. SHOULD answer, okay???”

“OKAY!”

“ME FIRST!!!! Junho! Would you rather, kiss Sunny or kiss Sooyoung?”

“AIGOO~THAT’S EASY! I’D RATHER DO BOTH” he answered as he kissed both Sunny and Sooyoung.

“WHAT A PLAYER!”Yuri said as she threw popcorn on Junho.

“YAH~I’m next! Yuri! Would you rather lose a bet or cheat on your best friend?”

“You guys know how I love BETS!!!”she looked at Yoona, who pouted.

“BUT I love Yoona more!” she added then ran over to Yoona and hey shared a hug.

“Okay, my turn. Junsu Oppa! Would you rather buy an island or a star for Hyoyeon?”

“I’d rather give her the key to my house!”He said as he took a key from his pocket and handed it to Hyoyeon.

“Babe, I want you to move in with me.”

“OMO~AHHH!! Of course I’ll move in with you!!!!”

“Aw, that’s so sweet!”Yoona reacted.

“Okay, YOONA! Would you rather date Taec or date Khun”

“That’s invalid I’m already dating Khun Oppa!”Yoona shouted.

“You are???”

“Yes, SHE IS!”Khun answered.

“Okay, I’ll change it then. Would you rather steal Taec from Yuri or let Yuri steal Khun away from you?”

“Of course I wouldn’t let Yuri still Oppa away from me, so I’d rather steal Taec from her. Nothing personal Yuri, I’m just answering the question!” Then they laughed.

“Okay,Sunny! Would you rather date Junho or lose Sooyoung as a friend?”

“AW, that’s SAD! But I’d rather date my OPPA, since Sooyoung and I are still fine at the moment with the idea of sharing him.”

“MY TURN! TAECYEON! Would you rather kiss Nickhun or kiss Yoona?”

“I’d rather kiss Yoona, let’s face it I. AIN’T. GAY!”

The guys were roaring in laughter while Nickhun faked an insulted face.

“Khun! Would you rather give Yoona to me or die?”

“I’d rather DIE! I can’t trust you with Yoona!”

“YAH~what’s that supposed to mean???”

“I’m sorry bro, but Yoona’s mine and I won’t entrust her to you.”

“Arasso, I have Yuri here”

“Yah!i’m not that easy!”

Then everybody started singing MAN MAN HA NI.

“It’s getting late! I think we should go back to the Mansion!”Fany said.

“Yeah! Let’s go” Yoona agreed.

~@THE MANSION

“I don’t want to sleep yet!” Yuri cried.

“Yea me too! Jessica said.

“Okay guys and girls that DOESN’T want to sleep yet; let’s stay here and watch a scary movie!”Junsu shouted.

Now there was Taec, Yoona, Yuri, Khun, Junsu, Jessica, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Junho, the others slept in their rooms.

They were watching SHUTTER. The guys were cool about it, or should I say trying to be cool about it. YOU try having 5 screaming girls! Of course they’d get startled more than they should be.

Yoona, who is sitting between Khun and Taec accidentally, held Taec’s during a part full of suspense. Taec on the other hand, just let it be thinking she really wanted to hold his hand. When she noticed that her hand was with Taec, she gasped, took her hand and snuggled closer to Khun. That left Taec dumbfounded.

Everyone fell asleep, except for Junsu that is. He noticed the awkward position his friends were in so he decided to keep a memory of it. He took his camera and started taking pictures.

He took a picture of Junho with Sunny on his right shoulder and Sooyoung on his left shoulder. The love square looked pretty complicated. Yuri’s head was on Taec’s shoulder while Taec’s head was on Yoona’s shoulder, Yoona’s head was on top of Taec’s head while Khun’s head was on Yoona’s shoulder.

Well the weirdest of all was Jessica, she was alone. THUMBSUCKING!

THAT WAS THE BEST SHOT!

Junsu decided to let them stay like that. He didn’t want to get killed by the people he woke up.

 

~so that’s how the night ended. JESSICA was EPIC in here! Jessica fans please don’t kill me, I don’t hate her! this is my 3rd update today and i'm UBERR happy:))