IT HAS TO BE YOU :)

BET on IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb8h_zoBv4s


It was morning in the Seohyun’s mansion but something wasn’t right.

One by one they woke up and everyone ended the saying the same thing.

“Good Morning People!!!!”Junsu and Hyoyeon came to the dining room to see Chansung and Seohyun.

“WHUT??? NO FOOD???”

“We’ll have to wait for someone who knows how to cook to wake up” Chansung spoke.

“WHY DON’T I SMELL PANCAKES??? I SPECIFICALLY ASKED AHJUMMA FOR THAT!”Jessica came down to see four people staring at each other.

“NO FOOD???”Everyone else nodded.

“Sorry we’re late everyone”Junho and his ‘girls’ came down.

“AHHHH~WHERE’S THE FOOD?”

Now everyone was downstairs except for the LOVESQUARE.

“MORNING!”Twins showed up.

“GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!”Princes came running down.

“Wow,at least someone’s in a good mood.”Chansung spoke first.

“Aigoo~what happened fellas? Didn’t you have a good night sleep?”Khun asked him.

“Sleep was great! Waking up was HELL.”everyone else nodded.

“What’s up with you guys?”Yoona curiously asked.

“Can’t you see? NO FOOD!”Jessica snapped.

“Oh!”was the only thing Yuri managed to say.

The Princes looked at each other, then suddenly smiled.

“We can fix that” Taec proudly said.

“You guys can COOK?”The whole SNSD gang asked.

“Well, yeah. Khun and I love to eat sometimes Ahjumma takes a day off and we cook for ourselves.”

“PANCAKES or WAFFLES?”Khun asked the girls.

“BOTH!!!!”

Taec showed off his amazing skill when it comes to flipping pancakes. PERFECT!

Khun made waffles like a PRO, no spills; no cracks!

The girls were in awe and the guys were yeah, being guys: JEALOUS!

They ended up with Delicious Blueberry Pancakes! And Strawberry Jam Waffles!

“YUM! I should hire you as my personal chef!”Jessica exclaimed.

“OMO~Yuri and Yoona are so lucky to have boyfriends like them!”

“Uh, yeh.” Yoona said, while Yuri nodded.

“Hey guys, Ahjumma’s on leave just until tomorrow so we only have to worry about today.”Seohyun informed them. The boys went to the living room to watch some game.

“Where are we going today hotties?”Junho asked SNSD.

“Oh you can check out the amusement park!”Yuri suggested.

“There’s an amusement park???”Taeyeon asked.

“Yup, I went there yesterday.”

“Seohyun! You should really give us a map of this island!”Jessica shouted.

“Arasso, AMUSEMENT PARK IT IS!”Junho left to go to the boys.

“Uh,  girls. Mind if I stay today? I went yesterday so I don’t think I’ll miss out on anything”Yuri said.

“You sure you wanna be alone?”Sooyoung asked.

Before Yuri can answer, Yoona ran towards the bathroom with her hand over .

“Looks like she won’t be alone” Hyoyeon pointed out the obvious.

“Okay so Yoona and Yuri are staying. Kaja! Let’s get ready!” Sunny spoke.

@thelivingroom

“Guys, we’re going to the amusement park!” Junho exclaimed.

“They have an amusement park here?” Wooyoung asked.

“Uh huh.”Taec answered.

“I’ll pass guys, I’m kinda tired I think imma sleep it off.”Khun said.

“I’ll stay with Khun then”Taec said.

“You guys sure?”Junsu asked.

“Yup.”Taec said.

“I’ll be upstairs!”Khun said as he stood up.

 

~when everyone was outside

[a/n: both the PRINCES&TWINS aren’t aware they were left alone in the Mansion, ‘cause they stayed in their rooms.]

“Where’s Yoona ?”Junsu asked Hyoyeon.

“Oh Yuri and her stayed. Yuri said pass and Yoona’s sick.”

“Seriously? Khun and Taec stayed too.”

“Wae?”Fany asked.

“Taec passed and Khun wanted sleep.”

“Do you think this is just a trick for them to have the house all to themselves?”Chansung asked.

“I don’t know about the Princes, but the Twins are serious about it”

“Let’s just leave them to their business arasso?”Junho asked everyone.

“PALI!!! The ride awaits!”Seohyun shouted.

 

~@theMANSION-hours later it was already afternoon

“Unnie, I feel hot.”Yoona told Yuri weakly. Yuri came to her and touched her forehead.

“Honey, you don’t feel hot. You’re just simply hot!”Yuri winked at her.

“Unnie, I’m serious.”

“You don’t have a fever but you’re definitely sick!”

“How can you tell? You’re not a doctor are you?”

“PABO! You’re calling me Unnie! You’re sick! I told you to cut that out since you’re more of an Unnie than I am.”

“Get some rest dongsaeng.”Yuri smiled but then was shocked when Yoona bounced out of bed to the bathroom.

“Aigoo~dongsaeng. I’ll check downstairs if there’s medicine around.”

 

~DOWNSTAIRS

YURI’S POV

I couldn’t find the medicine cabinet or even a first aid kit that may have any medicine. I decided to get water instead. I was drinking water in peace when someone startled me which made the glass slip from my hands.

“OUCH!”I said as I held on to my foot it was bleeding and there was glass everywhere.

“WAIT! DON’T MOVE!”Khun said. WAIT! KHUN????What’s he doing home?

He wore slippers and stepped on the shattered pieces of glass, walked over to me and carried me bridal style.

He laid me on the couch and walked away.

I laid there touching my foot, it was still bleeding. As I tried to get up Khun came with a box. THE FIRST AID KIT! Where’d he get that???

“Mianhe, if I startled you” Khun started to talk.

“Ah,kwenchanayo” I said as he dabbed alcohol on my wound.

“AH!”I yelped.

“Mianhe, why are you home anyway?”He asked.

“You don’t know?”

“Wae?”

“Yoona’s sick. I’m here with her.”

“Bwoh?”

“Deh, that’s why I’m here; I was look for medicine. She can’t sleep without having the urge to go to the bathroom and throw-up, I think she ate something wrong.”

“Oh, did you eat? I can cook if you want.”Khun asked me.

“Anni, I’m not hungry.”

*GROWL*

I held my stomach and shyly looked at Khun. He smiled and extended his hand. I took it and he led me to the kitchen. He let me sit on a stool while he cooked.

“I’ll cook for Yoona and Taec too.”Khun smiled.

“Taec’s here too?”I asked and he nodded. So, it’s the only he four of us???

“There’s not much here, do you mind eating bibimbap?”he asked me.

“Not at all,” I smiled.

“Mind chopping those for me?”I did what I was asked and in no time, Lunch was served.

“Oppa, how’d you learn how to cook this good?”

“I didn’t learn I just watched the Ahjumma’s at our house.”

“You’re allowed to go to the kitchen?”I asked shocked.

“Of course. Wae?”

“Nothing, it’s just that I haven’t even seen the interiors of our kitchen in my whole life.”

He laughed at me.

“You should try it sometimes!”He laughed once more.

 

YOONA’S POV

It’s been a while since Yuri left and I’m not feeling any better, all I could do was groan in pain. Then the door opened.

“Unnie,”I said with my eyes closed.

“Yoona?”someone said. WOAH! That’s a guys voice, am I that sick to hallucinate? I opened my eyes to see Taecyeon.

“I guess I’m sick after all, I’m seeing Taecyeon in front of me”I said loudly as I closed my eyes again.

“Yoona, you’re not hallucinating. I’m really here.”

“Oppa?”I said as I tried to sit up.

“What are you doing here?”I asked again

“I saw the amusement park yesterday” he rubs my forehead.

“You’re warm. I’ll go get some towel for that forehead of yours.”

The way he wiped my forehead with cold water kinda soothes me. It was really relaxing.

“Oppa, have you ever tried singing a ballad?”

“Yeah but I only know one song”

“Can you sing it for me Oppa?”

He sang It Has to Be You-Yesung. I felt myself wanting to be the only one Taec loved and that he’d refuse to find anyone else.

I felt myself drifting to dreamland.

 

TAEC’S POV

I kinda over slept and felt myself hungry so I was heading downstairs,till I heard someone groaning. I thought we were the only ones here? The sound is coming from the Twins’ room. I better check it out.

“Unnie,”Yoona?????

“Yoona?”I guessed.

“I guess I’m sick after all, I’m seeing Taecyeon in front of me”she mumbled,

“Yoona, you’re not hallucinating. I’m really here.”I assured her.

“Oppa?”she tried to sit up.

“What are you doing here?”she asked.

“I saw the amusement park yesterday” I rubbed her forehead it was warm.

“You’re warm. I’ll go get some towel for that forehead of yours.”I told her.

I wiped her forehead just like the way I did with Taemi, my sister. She died last year. Never talked about her even with Khun. She was sick all the time so I was used to this.

“Oppa, have you ever tried singing a ballad?”

“Yeah but I only know one song”

“Can you sing it for me Oppa?”

I sang It Has to Be You-Yesung. It was Taemi’s favorite.

KHUN&YURI

As they were walking up the stairs they heard a voice. It was beautiful.

“Oppa? Is that Taec Oppa?”Yuri asked. Khun nodded.

“She sings that only for Taemi, I guess now it’s for Yoona too.” He said with sadness.

Khun opened the door slightly,only to see Taec giving Yoona a peck on her forehead.

“Get well soon Yoona”he said softly.

YURI’S POV

 My heart sunk at the bottom of the ocean the moment I heard that.

 

KHUN’S POV

Are we really falling for both Yuri and Yoona? The moment he pecked her forehead was like death to me.

 

NO ONE’S POV

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR,THEY DIDN’T ENTER THE ROOM THEY JUST SAW IT FROM OUTSIDE. NOT LONG AFTER WHAT THEY SAW, TAEC OPENED THE DOOR.

“uh, want some Lunch?”Yuri casually asked.

 

-I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS SINCE 5PM TODAY :D I'M SORRY I MADE MY READERS WAIT :)