STRIP POKER! :X

BET on IT!

 “Yoona-ah. Let’s go!” Yuri grabbed Yoona and went back to their circle.

“Now for POKER!”Junsu shouted.

The game started good, girls who lost would take their accessories off while the guys took their watches off.

After 5 games or so, mostly the girls wore their shirt and undies, only Sica still had her PJs, well as for the guys, they were all in their boxers well, not for long.

“OMO~Junsu you lost AGAIN!!” Wooyoung laughed hard.

“Babe,” Hyoyeon called out and he looked at her.

“Yeh?”

“TAKE IT OFF!” Hyoyeon started to laugh.

“TAKE IT OFF!”

“TAKE IT OFF!”

“TAKE IT OFF!”

Now, all Junsu had was a pillow.

“OMONA~Hyoyeon unnie, you’re guy is so…small”Seohyun whispered quite loudly which made everyone look at her.

“Bwoh?!”Hyoyeon’s eyes grew. She never thought that Junsu’s size was small.

“Did you just call me small?” Junsu glared at her.

“A-a-anniyo Oppa. It’s just that ….it’s smaller compared to Chansung Oppa’s”Seohyun managed to say.

“OOOOOHHH!” the girls teased.

“Yah~Chansung, teach your girl to shut up, or I’ll bite her head off!” Junsu threatened.

“Yah~don’t talk to my girl like that, or I’LL bite YOUR head off!”Chansung answered him.

“Not my fault you’re too….small” He chuckled.

“YAH!” Junsu grabbed Chansung’s shoulders.

“Oppa! STOP IT!” Hyoyeon tried to stop her boyfriend.

“WOAH! Guys don’t!” Kevin tried to break them apart.

“Junsu Oppa, mianhe! I didn’t mean to!” Junsu just turned away.

“Yah~Pabo! Go up to your room! I’ll be there in a minute.”Hyoyeon shouted at him. Junsu did what he was told.

“Sorry guys! He’s just overreacting! He’ll be good tomorrow morning!”Hyoyeon apologized then went upstairs.

“Okay, now that that’s done. What are we going to do?”Wooyoung asked.

“DANCE PARTY!”

#nowplaying RING DING DONG

#nowplaying BOP BEEP

#nowplaying BANG

“Guys it’s already midnight! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOHYUN-AH! Let’s sleep now we have a big day ahead!”

“Arasso. Kaja! Let’s sleep!”

“Happy Birthday Chagiya!”Chansung greeted her.

“SARANGHAE OPPA.”

“Chagiya, want your birthday gift now, or tonight?”Giving Seohyun a erted smile.

“Oppa, I’m tired. Let’s just do it tonight. Arasso?”

“But tonight your parents are going to come.”

“Yeah, but I told them to stay at the hotel because we’re here.”Seohyun winked at him.

“Aigoo~ how can our maknae be so erted?!” Sica shouted, while the others giggled.

“AHH~Unnie, this is a private conversation right here!”

“Mianhe, but it’s 12 in the morning and we can’t sleep because of you guys talking!”

*MOANS*

*CRASH*

*MOANS*

“HYOYEON-AH! JUNSU-AH! SHUT THE UP! IT’S 12 IN THE MORNING AND WE’RE ALL TRYING TO SLEEP!”

~Junsu’s room

“Told you—you—weren’t –small *pants*”Hyoyeon managed to say.

“*panting*I—believe—you, if I was then you wouldn’t be panting right now.”Junsu laughed.   

“HYOYEON-AH! JUNSU-AH! SHUT THE UP! IT’S 12 IN THE MORNING AND WE’RE ALL TRYING TO SLEEP!”

Junsu pulled Hyoyeon closer. “ANNI, WE WE’RE JUST GETTING STARTED!” Junsu shouted back.

They heard a lot of groans of disappointment.

“Oppa, let’s sleep!”

“Anni, I want more!”

“Oppa, we can’t. If we do we won’t be able to dance later tonight.”

“I don’t wanna dance!”

“Well, I do! Now, go to sleep!” Hyoyeon was about to stand up when Junsu grabbed her wrist.

“STAY.”Hyoyeon went back to his bed.

[a/n:still ]

-Sorry if this chappie is a wack! Next chapter would be the second to the last then it would be the ending!!! I’m starting a new fic! Imma post the link here once I post the forewords in AFF. : ))))