Chapter 7 - First!

Destiny? or Scripted?

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara arrived at the coffee shop. The coffee shop is huge and is quite well known for its structure.  It’s like three coffee shops that were made into one. There are three doors for the customers to enter and in every door you enter, there’s a counter. There are no walls dividing the restaurant.  It was simply connected into one and each door has a gap for about 5 meters.

 

Dara decided to park her car infront of the middle door. She then went straight to the counter, ordered some cappuccino and went to sit near the door with her back facing the windows. She then gave her full attention to her food.

 

After several minutes, Jaejoong and Jiyong arrived at the same time. Jaejoong parked his car on the left side of the coffee shop while Jiyong parked his on the right. They were both fumbling through they’re phone as they walked: Jiyong going towards the left door and Jaejoong to the right.

 

They were busy with they’re phones and didn’t notice the person coming towards them.

 

“Oh! Mianhe!” they both said as they bumped into each other. They just bowed and went to enter the doors.

 

They went straight to the counter, both ordered some coffee and went to sit near the door with their backs facing Dara.

 

As if in sync, the three drank their coffee at the same time and looked outside the window.

 

‘Dara, are you eating already?’ Jiyong thought.

 

‘Sandara Park. Did you like the croissants?’ Jaejoong thought.

 

‘Whoever sent the croissants, thanks!.” Dara thought and smiled.

 


 

DARA’S POV

 

Hmmm…The coffee here is really good and these croissants are really tasty. I really wonder who sent them to me. My destiny? LOL! It’s too early to say that. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Perhaps, Seunghyun and Bom delivered it separately. Hehe. They both know that I really love croissants. And Jiyong, too.

 

Jiyong. I really wonder why he went to my office. Did he went to demand explanations about our break up? Did he realized that he still love me and wanted me back? Arghhhh… I’m hopeless! Get over it, Dara! Maybe he went there just to personally give you a wedding invitation! GAHD! I really don’t know! Why can’t I really forget him? I need a diversion to help me stop thinking about him.

 

Oh, wait! I almost forgot! I had a date the other day! What was his name again? Jade? Jaden? Jaedy? Jaejoong? Oh yeah! Kim Jaejoong! The guy who ruined my dream date but made me forget it about it as we were having conversations. He was really funny. I love his jokes. Haha. He was pretty handsome, too. The casual clothes he wore that day didn’t really hide his charms. His graceful strides were y, too!

 

Wait! y? ‘When and where have u ever learned that word, Dara? ‘ haha. Nevermind.

 

I was smiling to myself and marvel at the huge space of the coffee shop. How can a coffee shop be this huge? I looked to my left and saw a guy with blonde hair. I couldn’t help but stare at his back. If only he had his hair black, I could’ve mistaken him for Jiyong! Naaahhh…. That guy wouldn’t really be Jiyong. It’s impossible. I said to myself still staring at him.

 

I then darted my eyes to the right. I saw a guy with a black hair. Although he’s back was the only thing I can see, I can say that he really has smooth skin. His exposed neck says it all. ‘Hmmm..porcelain skin.’ He kind of reminds me of Kim Jaejoong. His hair was also black and has the same style as his. I just stared at him longer than I actually intended.

 

I then glanced at my watch and realized that I have already consumed much of my time. I sipped my cup empty and stood up to go to my car.

 


 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I was still staring at the window when my phone beeped.

 

To: Jaejoong

Fr: Seunghyun

Hey! Mianhe, Jae. I think I’ll not be able to meet up with you. I’m still not done yet.

 

Oh, great! I thought I will be able to get some more information from Seunghyun regarding Dara. Guess, maybe next time. I stood up and went to my car.

 


 

JIYONG’S POV

 

I was amusing myself with the couple infront of me. ‘We used to be like that. Giggling and cuddling each other. Not minding the people around us.’ I can’t help but think of her again. Then I caught a glance at the coffee shop’s wall clock. Oh! I need to go back. I still need some things left to be done.

 

I finished my coffee, stood up and went to my car.

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Jaejoong, Dara and Jiyong went outside at the same time. As soon as Jaejoong and Jiyong were stepped right out, both eyes grew wide.

 

“Dara?”

 

“Sandara Park?”

 

Then both of them walked hurriedly towards the middle. Dara stopped in her tracks to take a deep breath, unaware to the two approaching men.

 

“Ahhh…fresh air.” She said as she stretched her hands.

 

The two men grabbed the chance and each got a hold of Dara’s hands.

 

Dara got shocked by the sudden hold.

 

Jiyong pulled her towards him.

 

“Huh? Jiyong?”

 

“Hi, Dara!” he said and gave her his sweetest smile.

 

Jaejoong, eyeing Jiyong and seeing the situation, pulled her towards him.

 

“Huh? Kim Jejoong?”

 

“Hi, Sandara Park!” he said and gave her the most charming smile he could ever give.

 

Dara got flustered and felt heat run into her cheeks. She tried to pull her hands free. But each with each attempt, both holds were getting tighter and tighter.

 

Jiyong and Jaejoong’s eyebrows furrowed. They glared at each other.

 

“Let go.” Jiyong spoke in a threatening tone.

 

“You should be the one to let go.” Jaejoong said in a tone equal to Jiyong’s.

 

The two continued to glare at each other. Neither of them backed down and let go of Dara’s hand.

 

Dara’s starting to feel hurt from the tight grasps of her hands. ‘Seriously! What is happening right now?’

 

"For Goodness sake! Let me go!" Dara shouted startling the two guys.

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Jaejoong and Jiyong were startled at Dara’s sudden outburst. She is now getting angrier by the minute because her hands are starting to get hurt. They immediately let go of her hand after realizing what they’re doing.

 

She just looked at the two guys then immediately went to her car.

 

‘Aigoo. I need to get away right now. I don’t know how to deal with just one of them. But now, there’s even two of them here. I need to escape.’ She thought and started her car. She drove away fast leaving the two guys staring at her going car.

 

“What do you think you’re doing? You should’ve let go of her first!” Jiyong said giving Jaejoong death glares.

 

“What? You should be the one who let go first! I was the one who saw her first.” Jaejoong replied not even flinching at Jiyong’s glares.

 

The two just glared at each other, measuring. The glaring stayed for about 10 minutes until both of their cellphones rang. Both of them turned their backs and went to their own cars at the same time.

 

“Sir, where are you? There are papers that are needed to be signed right now.” Jiyong’s assistant informed.

 

“Ok. I’ll be there in a minute.” Jiyong said then started his car.

 

“Jae, one hour is up. Where the hell are you? We are already behind schedule.”

 

“I’m sorry. I’m on my way.” Jaejoong said then roared his car.

 

‘Who the hell is that guy? Is he after her? Oh, no you don’t.’ Both of the guys thought.

 


 

BOM’S POV

 

“Good afternoon.” I greeted.

 

“Oh, Miss Park! Good afternoon.” Chaerin said before bowing.

 

“Aigoo. Tsch. Chaerin-ah, drop the formalities. It’s just the two of us here.”

 

“Oh, sorry, Bom.”

 

“Is Dara here? There’s something I need to talk to her.”

 

“Mianhe. She’s not here yet. She just went out to grab something to eat. But she’ll be back any minute by now.” She said.

 

“Oh, really? Hmm… can I wait for her inside, then?” I asked.

 

“Of course. Right this way.” She said then lead me to Dara’s office.

 

Chaerin lead Bom to Dara’s office. After some conversations, Chaerin left and Bom roamed around her Dara’s office.

 

Hmmmm.... I’ve been here a lot of times already. I often come here to have lunch with her or when Tabi’s out of town and I have no one to bond with. Nothing’s really change. This office remained as how it was since five years ago. Aigoo, Ssantoki. You should’ve changed the style of the interior. This doesn’t fit you. You should’ve made it a little brighter like who you really are.

 

I really can’t understand your logic! Wearing glasses and using clothes that are like those of a librarian just to make yourself look mature and professional. Gahd, it’s really not necessary. Your stares and the way you look at people with those expressive eyes of yours would already suffice. You can just walk with your chin up and back straight. Just let out some attitude. That would already work. But… you… Tsch. Tsch.

 

I went around her table and something caught my eye. Why wouldn’t it? With its bright pink color, you can easily spot it even if it’s inside the drawer which is slightly opened. Wait! That looks familiar. I pulled the drawer and grabbed the bright pink notebook hidden in it. ‘MY DESTINY’. Eh? What the? She still has this? She had this when we were still in high school. I never thought that she would still keep this. We’ve been best friends for a very long time. We even thought that we would somehow be related by blood. We have the same family name, you know. But even though we were really really really close, there was one particular thing she never wanted to show me.

 

But, tada!!!! I now have it in my hands. Hmm… I wonder what’s inside this controversial notebook. I flipped through the pages.

 

What the? There’s nothing in here! I already flipped about twenty pages but all of them were blank! This was not important after all. Arrggghhh… I’ve wondered for several years just to end up with nothing.

 

I slumped my body on her office chair and flung my arms on the arm rest. Arrgghhh… I wondered for nothing. My grip on the notebook slowly loosened and it fell down on the floor.

 

My eyes grew wide upon seeing something written in it when I was about to pick it up. I grabbed it from the floor excitedly and stared at it.

 

FIVE SIGNS OF MY DESTINED PARTNER.  – DARA – 

 

I read the title softly and so that the first one was already checked.

 

1.       Giving me my favorite food without even asking me if I want some.

 

Waaahhhh… who could’ve done this?

 

Whoah! Whoah! Don’t tell me……. Jiyong? It was him right? I asked him earlier to buy her some food. I’m confident that he really bought some for Dara.

 

This might be my signal. God allowed me to see this to be able to bring them back together!!!

 

I grabbed my phone and took a photo of it. Just in case I forgot those remaining 4 signs. Kyaahhh!!!! I’m really excited! I can’t wait to be their cupid!

 

I was still reading it when I heard whispers coming from the other side of the door. I immediately closed the notebook and put it back in her drawer.

 

“Bommie-ah!!!!” I heard Dara’s excited voice as soon as the door opened. I can’t help but smile. She always seems to be so excited whenever we meet.

 

“Hi, Ssantoki!!” I waved at her.

 

“What brings here?”

 

“Oh! Nothing! Nothing!  I just wanted to visit you. I got bored, you know.”

 

“Well, you always are whenever Seunghyun’s not around.” She said and went to hang her coat. The a smile escaped my lips. ‘Your destined guy? Leave it to me, Ssantoki! I’ll make sure you’ll be able to find him.’

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Bom and Dara were still laughing when suddenly Bom’s phone beeped.

 

To: Yeobo

Fr: Seobang

Yobo, I’m finished with my photoshoot. Where are you? Let’s meet up. ^^

 

Bom immediately replied.

 

To: Seobang

Fr: Yeobo

Ok2x. Let’s go to the park. Yey!! I’ll be there in 30 minutes.

 

“Sorry, Ssantoki. I need to go.” Bom said and started to get her bag.

 

“Wha- what?” Dara asked, confused.

 

“Seunghyun texted me. Kekeke. We’re going on a date.” Bom said giggling.

 

Dara just rolled her eyes and smiled knowingly.

 

“As expected. Ok. Have fun.” Dara said before hugging Bom. Bom bid her goodbye and excitedly went out.

 

Seunghyun was already sitting on one of the swings when Bom arrived.

 

“SEOBANG (hubby)!!!” Bom excitedly called and ran towards him.

 

“Yeobo (Honey)!” Seunghyun smiled.

 

“Hmmm… What are we going to do today?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“Let’s just take photos here first then eat in a restaurant. Let’s use my phone.” Bom said and handing him her phone.

 

It was already their habit to take pictures of them during their date. The scenery was just too perfect that they had enjoyed taking a lot of photos.

 

“Arrgghhh… Wait! I want to pee…..!!!!” Bom shrieked.

 

“What???? You better go to the restroom right now before you pee right on this spot.” Seunghyun said, earning a whack on the head from Bom. She was about to say something but wasn’t able to because she can’t hold it anymore. She immediately ran towards the comfort room.

 

Seunghyun was then left alone. He decided to view the pictures they took while waiting for Bom. He was sniling at every photo when….

 

‘Huh? What’s this? FIVE SIGNS OF MY DESTINED PARTNER. – DARA – ‘

 

Upon seeing the photo, Seunghyun immediately Bluetooth it to his phone.

 

‘I’ll be needing this.’ Seunghyun thought and smiled to himself.

 

As soon as the sending was finished, Bom came back.

 

“Oh! Did you see our photos?” Bom asked.

 

“Yeah! They were really cute and very interesting.” Seunghyun answered.

 

‘Now, Dara. I’ll make sure you’ll be able to find your destined guy.’

 

 


 

Ok!

They finally met! Kekeke..

LOL!! ALL are shouting for Jaedara!

 

Comments are very well appreaciated. <3