Chapter 6

Destiny? or Scripted?

 

 

 


 

DARA’S POV

 

“Ssantoki!!!!!!!! Wake up! Wake up! I already prepared breakfast!” a loud voice was suddenly ring into my head as some brutal person is banging my body back and forth.

 

“Bommie-ah! Give me 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes!” I said as she finally drops my weak body and shooing her away.

 

“Ok! I’ll give you 5 minutes. But just to inform you,” she paused as she look at her wristwatch, “it’s already 10am,” she said as she went outside of the room.

 

My eyes snapped open.

 

“10am?????????!!!!! I need to go work by 10:30!!!! Yah! Bom! Why didn’t you wake up earlier? Grr.” I angrily shouted and ran straight to the bathroom. I immediately turn on the shower, put some shampoo, scrub, scrub, scrub, and then rinse. As soon as I finished, I grabbed the towel and dashed to my closet. I began to search for what I was going to wear. It was a good thing that my clothes are all ready for use.

 

After dressing, drying my hair and tied it to a tight bun, I searched for my glasses, my leather bag, and my car keys.

 

“Ssantoki! You should eat first! I know you’re hungry.” Bom said as I was about to go.

 

“No time, Bom. I’ll just eat at my office.” I said without glancing at her.

 

“Yah! Dara! You should eat first! You’re already so thin.” Seunghyun?

 

“Seunghyun? You’re still here, too?! Ahah. I’m sorry. I’m late. See ya!” then dashed out to my car.

 

‘Preparing myself, cost me 15mins. Now, I only have 15mins left to go to work. What the? I’m 30mins away from my work!’ I need to double my driving. Grrr… what a day!

 

As soon as I’m on my car, I drove right away as fast as I could. The drive to my work was like being in a car race. I literally overtake the cars in front of me. I can’t afford to be late! That would ruin my reputation! I drove fast until I reached the crossing making me stop for the traffic light had just turned red. ‘Now, I need to waste 30 seconds.Grr.’

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

While Dara was waiting for the green light, two cars also stopped right beside her. On her right, was a White Bentley and on her left was a Black Lamborghini. Both drivers turned their heads and saw the woman between them. Dara was staring intently waiting for the traffic light to turn red. She didn’t notice the two cars beside her.

 

‘Come on. Turn green. Turn green.’ The traffic light turned yellow. ‘5…4..3..2..1.’ ‘Green!’ And off she goes.

 

Dara stepped hard on the accelerator as soon as the light turned green driving faster than she normally does. Dara was focusing her attention on the road for she’s afraid that she might hit something, oblivious to the two cars roaring just right behind her. Dara took off her glasses to let her see the road clearly.

 

When she was close to her building, a truck was backing from a nearby convenience store.

 

‘No can do!’ she stepped on the accelerator harder and increased her speed. (Miraculously, Dara isn’t violating any speed limit. Hehe.) Before the truck could occupy the space of the road, Dara had successfully passed through leaving the two cars behind to wait for the truck finish its backing.

 

‘Damn! She was too fast’ Jiyong cursed.

 

‘Wow! How can a woman drive like that? O.O’ Jaejoong was left in awe.

 

‘Sandara Park! Why do you always slip away?’ both of them thought. Then turned to different directions to go their destinations.

 


 

DARA’S POV

 

Lucky! It only took me 13mins. I’m still on time. I checked myself through the rearview mirror. Checking if my hair is still intact: No strand escaping. Ok. I’m good. I’ve grabbed my glasses and put them on before going out of the car.

 

‘Phew! I think this day won’t really be a bad one.’

 

I walked straight towards my office passing by every employee and just nodded at their greetings. Before I entered my office, I went first to Chaerin.

 

“Good morning, ma’am,” she greeted while before bowing.

 

“Good morning, Chaerin. Is everyone already in the conference?” I inquired.

 

“Yes, ma’am. They’re all waiting for you.” She answered.

 

“Is that so? Ok, Thank you. I’ll be there in a minute.” I said and entered my office.

 

As soon as I was inside, I took off my coat, put my bag on my desk and grabbed the necessary documents for the meeting. Then my stomach growled. ‘Argh. I’ll eat after the meeting.’ I told my stomach.

 


 

AT DARA’S HOUSE

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Bom and Seunghyun were already clearing the table.

 

“Poor, Ssantoki. She didn’t even had her breakfast.” Bom said. ‘Oh, wait I’ll text Jiyong’ She thought and immediately grabbed her cellphone and typed a message.

 

“Yah! Who are you texting?” Seunghyun spoke but Bom ignored him. “Yah! Yah!”

 

“Jealous? Hehe.” She said after sending her message.

 

Seunghyun just raised his right eyebrow and also started to text.

 

“Yah! Who are you texting?” Bom said as she tried to get Seunghyun’s phone. Seunghyun was practically protecting himself from her. ‘Sent’

 

“No one in particular!” he said and put his tongue out. ;p

 


 

JIYONG’S POV

 

I was on my way to my office when my phone beeped.

 

To: Jiyong

Fr: Park Bom

Jiyong-ah! Ssantoki haven’t had her breakfast this morning! I bet she’s hungry! Buy her food.~

 

I smiled after reading her text. I went to a nearby bakeshop. Ordered some croissants and asked them to deliver them to Sandara Park at Park Accounting Firm. I went back to my office and comfortably sat on my chair. ‘I know you like croissants, Dara.’ I smiled expectantly.

 


 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I was on my way to my photoshoot location when my phone suddenly beeped.

 

To: Jaejoong

Fr; Seunghyun

Hey! Dara haven’t had her breakfast. You should buy her food, man. Just have them deliver it at Park Accounting Firm if you’re busy.

 

 

I chuckled after reading his text. ‘heh. Thanks, man.’ I mumbled to myself. I turned around when stopped by a bakeshop. ‘Hmm…I don’t know what she likes to eat.’

 

”Ahjussi! What’s your specialty here?” Jaejoong asked the man inside the bakery.

 

“Oh! The croissants here are the best, sir. They’re really tasty!” the man answered proudly.

 

“Is that so? Ok! I’ll order some. Are you making deliveries?” I inquired.

 

“Yes, sir.” The man answered enthusiastically.

 

“Can I just have it delivered? To Sandara Park at Park Accounting Firm.” He informed.

 

“Yes, sir. No problem, sir.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Come again, sir.” The man bowed.

 

‘Will she like what I bought?’ I smiled then drove towards my photoshoot.


 


 

DARA’S POV

 

“Are we good? Any more questions?” I asked while looking to every person present in the room. They just shook their heads in response. “Ok, meeting adjourned. You may go back to work.” I said dismissingly.

 

At last! The meeting has ended. I was starting to get dizzy because of hunger. Why the hell did I woke up late? Grr. I went back to my chair and leaned on the table with my hands touching my temples. I think I’m going to have a migraine. I hate! When I’m hungry, every part of my body starts to malfunction.

 

GROWL~~~~~~~

 

Argh…. I’m really hungry. As if on cue, Chaerin came inside the room and gave me two paper bags.

 

“What’s this?” I asked as I looked into the bags. ‘Omo! Croissants!’  My eyes sparkled.

 

I looked at the other bag and saw the same sweet smelled croissants. ‘Eh? Croissants too? Why on separate bags?’

 

“Who’s these from?” I inquired.

 

“A man delivered those, ma’am. It was quite amusing, though. He actually delivered twice. First, he came delivering one bag. Then, he came again delivering the other one.” Chaerin answered.

 

“Oh? Really?” ‘I wonder who sent them. Oh, well.’

 

“Chaerin, it’s too many. I won’t be able to finish this by myself. Hmm. I think I’ll just get one from each of the bags. I’ll give the rest to you. Share it if you want.” I said as I get one from each of the bags. Then went back to my office. I sat on my chair and stared at the two croissants on my desk. ‘Hmm…whoever sent these maybe my…’ I opened the drawer under my desk. I took my pink notebook that I’ve kept ever since I was in high school. I never thought that I’ll ever be going on with this.

 

‘Giving me my favorite food. Check!’ I smiled. There are still 4 things on my list. I can’t help but giggle because of what I’m doing.

 

‘Destiny, destiny. Are you starting to play with me?’ I thought as I stared to my notebook while holding my pen to my lips.

 

I put the notebook back to my drawer and started to devour the croissants. ‘Hmm.. These are really tasty. What time is it?’ I looked at my wristwatch. ‘Oh! It’s lunchtime already. I guess, I’ll just continue my eating at the coffee shop.’ I started to clear my desk first then grabbed my coat and car keys.

 

I went to Chaerin’s desk. “Chaering, I’ll be back after an hour.”I informed her and went on the parking lot. ‘Where was that coffee shop Seunghyun brought me once?’I thought then drove my way there as soon as I remembered.

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Ok! One hour break, guys!” the photographer announced. People inside the studio started to go scatter and went to get their lunch. The photographer then approached Jaejoong.

 

“Jaejoong-ssi, goodwork! You’re getting more and more charming by the day.” He said as he patted his back.

 

“Oh, chongmal. Thank you very much.” Jaejoong shyly responded while bowing.

 

The photographer chuckled softly and whispered. “It’s a girl, right?”

 

Jaejoong was flustered upon hearing the photographer’s question. He just blushed and smiled.

 

“Don’t you go shy on me, Jaejoong. It’s not like you.” He commented.

 

“Am I that obvious?”

 

“Totally!” the photographer said and laughed. “Anyways, great job today. I hope this will continue. Try to bring your girl next time, ne?” he said.

 

“Sure.” Jaejoong smiled brightly.

 

‘Lovestruck.’The photographer thought shaking his head before waving goodbye.

 

‘I’m on break. Now what?’ Jaejoong thought and went to the dressing room and changed his clothes. Upon reaching the dressing room, he immediately searched for his phone. ‘I think I’ll just text Seunghyun to hang out.’

 

 


 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

To: Seunghyun

Fr: Jaejoong

Hey, I’m free. Wanna hang out?

 

After several minutes, he replied.

 

 

To: Jaejoong

Fr: Seunghyun

I’m almost done with mine. Let’s meet. The usual.

 

After changing my clothes, I immediately went to my car. The usual, he says. Hmm…at the coffee shop, huh. I then drove my way to the coffee shop me and Seunghyun frequented. I my stereo and loud music filled my car.

 


 

JIYONG’S POV

 

Aahhh…At last! Lunchbreak! It seems that I’m getting busier and busier by the day. My eyes are drooping. I checked my watch. I can still have an hour break. Ok. I’m going to grab some coffee first to wake me up. I grabbed my coat and took my car keys.

 

I went to my car and drove to a nearby coffee shop. Hmm.. they say , the coffee there’s great.

 


Argh..I Think i'm dragging it.. hehe..

Anyways...

Will the three finally meet?

Will i let them meet already?

LOL....

Ok2x...Thanks for subscribing!

<3