Chapter 5

Destiny? or Scripted?

 


 

DARA’S POV

 

As soon as I arrived at my house, I parked my car in the garage and went to the door. My house is just simple. Although I own an accounting firm, I prefer to have a simple house. It’s because I’m the only one who will live in it, anyway. And a simple house would be easy to clean. I don’t need to hire any maids or housekeepers.

 

Weird! Did I left the lights on earlier before I went out? I was fumbling through my keys when the door suddenly opened.

 

“Ssantoki!” Bom suddenly burst and hugged me tightly.

 

“Bom!” I excitedly said. I looked behind her and saw Seunghyun carrying an ice cream. How I love ice cream.

 

“Oh, Seunghyun! Long time no see.” I said as I walk towards him and hugged him too.

 

“Yah! Stop hugging my boyfriend!” she pulled me and hugged Seunghyun protectively. I laughed at her reaction. Seunghyun just rolled his eyes and hugged her back. Then, I suddenly became invisible. I am happy seeing like that. I feel proud of myself. If not for me, they wouldn’t have met. Hehe. ‘You’re really a great friend, Dara’. I praised myself. I thought the hugging would take several minutes but as I was on my way to my room to change my clothes, Bom miraculously noticed me.

 

 “Hey, Ssantoki. Don’t you escape! So, how was your date?” she asked excitedly asked and pulled me to sit on the sofa.

 

We were now all sitted on the sofa with Bom between me and Seunghyun. Seunghyun grabbed the remote and switched on the TV. He just let Bom do all the talking.

 

“It was fine.” I unexcitedly answered as I took off my coat.

 

I saw Bom furrowed her eyebrows. She then looked at Seunghyun and mumbled something to him. Seugnhyun just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Fine? Wasn’t it romantic? I specifically checked on the restaurant so that it will be just like your dream date.” She pouted.

 

She did? But how come that guy didn’t wear the proper attire? You missed a tiny detail, Bom!

 

“The scene was really my dream date! The guy was the problem. Why was he only on casual clothes? He ruined it big time! I was expecting a prince charming-like guy. I thought I told you arlready.” I complained.

 

“What? Just because of that? You’re extremely crazy, Ssantoki! Haha.” She laughed nervously.

 

“I thought some kind of a great disaster has happened. Phew!” she said as she wiped her forehead when she’s not even sweating.

 

“I know! I know! But you do know how perfectionist could I get. It was almost perfect! Almost.” I said. I saw her pouted and looked at Seunghyun.

 

“Dara, I’m sorry. I was the one who set you up with the guy.” He apologized.

 

“You? But he said he was a friend of Bom!” I exclaimed. I thought Seunghyun would already forget about that condition.

 

“Bom couldn’t find anyone anymore after you practically ditched every guy she set you up with.” He said eyeing me.

 

“Aigoo! Mianhe.” I said cutely putting my hands together asking for forgiveness.

 

“So I thought that it’s my turn already to find someone for you. Remember our condition?” he said wiggling his eyebrows. “Don’t worry. I made sure he’s a perfect man. And as for his clothes….. I asked him to have chat with me at that restaurant. So, maybe he just went there with jeans and t-shirt?”

 

“Exactly.” I nodded exaggeratedly.

 

“Don’t be disappointed. You’ll like him for sure. Or, I’ll make sure that you will like him. Ahahha. No escape, Ssan-to-ki.” He said.

 

I just laughed at the childishness of it all. Then they also laughed with me. I so love my bestfriends! Oh! I’ve got to tell Bom!

 

“Omo! Bom, I have something to tell you.” I excitedly told her. “Sorry, Seunghyun. But this is an all-girl talk. I’ll just borrow Bom for a minute.” I said as I pulled Bom to my room excitedly.

 

“Ssantoki!! What is it? You look so excited!”

 

“Bommie-ah! Jiyong visited me at my office!” I said biting my lips to hide my smile.

 

Bom just stood there for a minute. And then she gasped, putting her two hands in front of .

 

“OMO! OMO! Really? Ssantoki!!!! I’m happy for you!” Bom exclaimed holding my hand.

 

We then climb up my bed to so that we could talk about it comfortably.

 

“How was it? Did you see him? How was he look like? Did he tell you something?” Bom started to bombard me with questions.

 

“Whoah! Whoah! Easy there, Bommie-ah!” I said chuckling at her reaction. “I didn’t see him. I was afraid. I’m afraid that my feelings would show. That I might just confess to him and he’ll just reject me.” I sighed.

 

“Ssantoki! It’s already been 8 years. You just have to explain to him why you broke up with him. I know he’ll understand. “ she said, consoling me.

 

“I don’t know, Bom. What if she has someone new already? I can’t take it.” I started to get teary-eyed.

 

“Hush-hush. We’ll never know until you finally meet and talk to him.”

 

“You’re right.” I said. Then, we started to chat. We talked about random things. From boys to anything that has happened recently to us. We also reminisce about our past life. The crazy things that we have done before, the boys we had a crush on and everything else. It was like we haven’t talked for ages, although we were just together yesterday. It is really great to have a bestfriend!

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

She asked Dara to sit and let her undo her hair. Dara was still chatting on and on that she filed to notice Bom sneakily got her phone and sent a message to someone. She closed her phone and started undoing Dara’s bun.

 

Don’t worry, Dara. I’ll make sure that you and Jiyong will be back together. I know how much you still love him.’ Bom thought as she started to plan for how the two will meet.

 

Unknown to the girls, Seunghyun was eavesdropping. (A/N: hehe. Bad manners!) He was leaning with his ear attached to the door so that he’ll be able to hear what they were talking about.

 

‘Kwon Jiyong? Who’s that? Oh, no you don’t. I’ll make sure you’ll fall for Jaejoong. He’s the right guy for you. I better make a plan.’ he mumbled to himself and started to dial a number and walked out silently.

 


 

JIYONG’S POV

 

I was reading some documents in my library. As I was going through some of them, I found a file named “Shandar Corporation”. ‘Shandar? Shandara?’ DARA.

 

Today was a failure. I haven’t got the chance to meet you. I could have waited for you if not for that damn meeting. But, next time, I’ll make sure I’ll meet you no matter what.

 

How long has it been? 8 years? And I still can’t forget about you. I still can’t accept that you broke up with me just because you don’t like me anymore and that you’re bored with me. I know that’s not the truth. I know that you’re hiding something.

 

I looked outside the window and saw the stars twinkling in the night sky. I know how you love sparkling things. I know how you love to gaze at the stars at night. I still remember the days when we were together. After you broke up with me, I’ve been with countless of girls. But none of them could ever be compared to you. I still love you, Dara. And I want you back. We are destined for each other.

 

I was still in the midst of reminiscing their past when he’s phone suddenly beeped. ‘Bom?’

 


 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I took a cold shower as soon as I arrived home. I was drying my hair with a towel as I sat on the side of my bed. After I finished drying my hair, I walked in my closet, just grabbed some boxers, put it on and went to my bed. Ahh..it’s really nice to sleep with only my boxers. I can really feel the softness of the bed.

 

After several minutes, I opened my eyes. Argh. I can’t sleep. I can’t help thinking about her. She’s really a mystery to me. I’m really getting interested with her. Argh….. I really need to sleep. I still have a photoshoot tomorrow. I can’t be going there with dark circles under my eyes.

 

Oh! Where the hell is Seunghyun by the way? He was not at his house. I can’t even contact him. My eyebrows furrowed Wondering where could he be. He would always tell me where is he so that I’ll be able to reach him. Hmm….. Maybe he’s with his girlfriend! Haha.. You bastard! I was smiling and staring at the ceiling when my phone suddenly rang.

 

I smiled knowing who the caller is. ”Hey, Choi Senghyun!”

 


Hahahahaha

Bom is rooting for Jiyong!

Seunghyun is rooting for Jaejoong!

Prepare your heart, Dara! Hehehe

Subscribers!!! Kamsamnida! <3

Sorry for the wrong grammars... =)