Chapter 8 - Second

Destiny? or Scripted?

 

 


 

DARA’S POV

 

I rolled to the other side of the bed and looked at my clock.

 

10:30 a.m.

 

I yawned and sat up from my bed rubbing my eyes. I stretched her arms and put a smile on my face.

 

Yey! It’s Sunday!!!! I want to go to the Amusement Park. I want to unwind. After this busy week, I want to just relax and just enjoy.

 

I grabbed my bathrobe and towel and went towards my bathroom. I’m feeling good today. Maybe something good is going to happen. Kekekeke.

 

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

After taking a bath, Dara went to her walk in closet and opened a cabinet which she puts her colorful dresses. She picked the yellow sundress that she bought last month. ‘I’m going to use you now.’ Dara thought and went back to her room.

 

After drying herself, she grabbed the yellow sundress and wore it. She took her gladiator silver sandals from her shoe rack and put it on. She then, put a little make-up on her face.

 

‘Ok! I think I’m good to go.’ She said to herself, grabbed her sling bag and walked out of her room. But before she reached the door, she took one of her post-it notes and wrote something.

 

‘Hmmm…Bom and Seunghyun might come. I might as well leave a note.’

 

After writing, she went outside and post it to the door. She went to her garage and off she goes.

 

As Dara predicted, Bom and Seunghyun came carrying bags of food.

 

“Seobang, carry this for me please?” Bom said and flashed her brightest smile. Seunghyun can’t resist that smile and just took the bags from her even thought his hands were already full.

 

Bom walked to the door first. She was about to open it when she noticed a note. She paused and excitedly grabbed her phone.

 

Seunghyun came next and saw Bom excitingly jabbing on her phone. He went to her and saw the note Dara posted.

 

“Hi!! I’m off to the Amusement Park! ^^”

 

Seunghyun’s eyes brightened and dropped the bags he was carrying. He immediately fished out his phone from his pockets and typed a message.

 

To: Jaejoong

 

Hey, man!!!! Dara’s at the amusement park!!! This is your chance!

 

To: Jiyong

 

Jiyong-ah!!!! Ssantokki wento to the amusement park!!!! Go after her!!! ^^

 

Both of them flipped their phones shut at the same time. Bom glanced at Seunghyun suspiciously.

 

“What?” Seughyun asked innocently.

 

“There’s something fishy here.” Bom answered.

 

Seunghyun just flashed a smile. “Let’s go in?” he said.

 

‘Hmmmm…there’s really something going on here.’ Bom thought.

 

Meanwhile, Dara just arrived at the Amusement Park. As usual, there are a lot of people. It’s a Sunday, anyway. Dara went roamed around and occasionally paused at the stalls that caught her attention. She was literally just enjoying herself and oblivious at her surroundings.

 

‘Ahhh…It’s been so long since I’ve done this. This is really relaxing. I really enjoy this.’ Dara can’t stop herself from smiling.

 

She glanced to her right and found a stall selling ice cream. ‘Hmm.. I think I want some of those.’

 


 

JIYONG’S POV

 

 I was brewing some coffee when I heard my phone beeped.

 

Sender: Bom

 

Jiyong-ah!!!! Ssantokki wento to the amusement park!!!! Go after her!!! ^^

 

A smile curved on my face and I immediately went to my room and change my outfit. I was done in less than 10 mins. I grabbed my car keys and went to the door. I think this is my cue. Bom told me before that I’ll just have to follow what she says and Dara will be mine. Though I’m not really sure how’s that gonna happen. But well, at least, I know that she’s on my side.

 

I arrived at the Amusement Park in less than 15mins. Whoah! I broke a record. I roamed around and searched for her. I didn’t mind the crowd and the hot sun. All I want is to find her. I know that destiny gave me this chance and I don’t want to waste it.

 

I’ve searched for almost half an hour already but there’s still no sign of her. Where did she go? Why can’t I find her? I somehow grew tired and decided to sit at the bench before me. I leaned back and my eyes grew wide at what I saw before me.

 

THERE SHE IS!!!!! I rushed towards her. But….

 


 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I just finished taking a bath when my phone beeped.

 

Sender: SEunghyun

 

Hey, man!!!! Dara’s at the amusement park!!! This is your chance!

 

Whaatt??? I need to get there fast. I threw my phone on the bed and immediately grabbed some clothes. I dried myself up and wore the clothes I chose. It’s as if I was on a race. I just don’t know why. I finished fixing up for in less than 10mins. That’s a record breaker! I often fix myself for at least an hour. Sandara Park, you’re really interesting.

 

I grabbed my car keys and phone. I walked to the door and rode my car. Seunghyun called me last time. He told me that he’ll definitely help me to get close with her. Or more specifically, help me to date her. I really don’t know how he’ll be doing that. He just said that I just need to follow what he says. Oh well, might as well do that than not having him help me.

 

I arrived at the Amusement Park in less than 15mins. I immediately got out of my car and went inside to search for her. I roamed around the park but I can’t find her. Where could she have gone?

 

I literally ran all over the place to find her until I heard some group of guys talking.

 

“Hey, wasn’t she pretty?”  a guy said.

 

“Yeah! She looks really pretty and innocent.” Another guy followed.

 

“I love her smile.” Another guy said. I creased my forehead wondering who they were talking about. I saw them glance occasionally at the other side and so I decided to look and found the object of their admiration and mine.

 

So, there you are. I said to myself and a smile curved my lips. I immediately ran towards her. I was about to greet her when….

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara was about to say her order when suddenly two guys popped out of nowhere.

 

“Dara!”

 

“Sandara Park!”

 

Jiyong and Jaejoong called her at the same time. Dara stiffened. She looked at either side of her and saw the same faces she was praying not to see again. Jiyong was on her right side and Jaejoong was on her left. ‘What’s going to happen again?’

 

“What’s your order, ma’am?” the guy in the stall asked while the other one was readying in case she already decided.

 

“Ahm.. I’ll have…” Dara hesitated while looking at both of her sides. She doesn’t know how to act in this situation.

 

“I’ll order for her.” The two exclaimed at the same time, trying to be a gentleman. They glared at each other.

 

Dara’s eyes widened. ‘What the?’

 

“Give her one scoop of vanilla ice cream.” Jiyong ordered.

 

“One scoop vanilla ice cream!” the guy at the counter shouted. The other guy immediately grabbed a cone, put a scoop of vanilla ice cream and gave it to Dara.

 

“Here you are, ma’am.”

 

“Er, ahmm… Thanks.” Dara took it using her right hand with her head bowed down. She can’t look at either of them and even at the guy who’s serving the ice cream.

 

Jaejoong, seeing Dara’s reaction, sent Jiyong a deadly glare. ‘I’m not going to lose with this twirp!’

 

“One scoop of chocolate ice cream.” Jaejoong ordered.

 

“One scoop chocolate ice cream!” the guy shouted again and then gave Dara another cone of ice cream. Dara took it by her left hand. Now, she’s holding two ice creams. ‘Argghh…’

 

‘Oh, no you don’t.’ “Add another scoop of strawberry ice cream.” Jiyong said. The guy at the counter obliged and put another scoop on top of Dara’s vanilla ice cream.

 

“Add another scoop of mango ice cream.” Jaejoong said. The guy again put another scoop on top of her chocolate ice cream.

 

“Add mint ice cream.” Jiyong said.

 

“Add cookies and cream flavored.”

 

“Add double dutch.”

 

“Add rocky road.”

 

The two ordered again and again until each of Dara’s cone has 12 flavors of ice cream. She was starting to get nervous because the ice creams were starting to wiggle. ‘Omo!!! Don’t fall! Don’t fall!!’

 

Jiyong and Jaejoong was about to order again when Dara shouted. “The two of you, stop ordering anymore!”

 

The two paused and looked at her bewildered. Dara just stared at them.

 

Meanwhile, at Dara’s house, Bom and Seunghyun were snuggled with each other, watching some movies. But both of their minds were elsewhere.

 

‘Hmmm… I wonder how’s it going now.’ The two of them thought.

 

Bom was anxious. She set herself free from Seunghyun’s arms and grabbed her phone. Seunghyun grabbed the opportunity and immediately took his phone. Then, both of them browsed their galleries.

 

2. Buys me at least 10 scoops of different flavored ice cream.

 

‘Ahhhh… I hope he was able to do this.’ Both of them thought, shut their phone and snuggled with each other again.

 


 

I was about to abandon this..

But it would rude if i do so...Kekeke

 

So, rest assured that i'll be finishing this fic!!

I'm not sure yet if who will she end up though...ahahahah..

I'll update whenever I can... ^^

 

Neh, KAMSAMNIDA!!!!

<3

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!! XD

(Please say if the chapter's crappy or not... I won't bite.. ^^)