Chapter 9

Destiny? or Scripted?

 

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara just stared at the two guys and they just stared back at her, bewildered. She bowed her head, feeling defeated. She unconsciously lowered her hands.  ‘Aigoo. What am I gonna do with these two?’

 

Jaejoong and Jiyong saw that Dara’s tower ice creams were already wiggling. Any time from now the ice creams are about to fall. They started to panic and they held Dara’s hand at the same time.

 

Dara was startled by the sudden touch. She closed her eyes and wished: ‘Oh, Gahd. Not again, please.’

 

Jaejoong and Jiyong stared at each other. With those stares, they somehow created a conversation of their own.

 

‘Let go, you bastard.’ Jiyong stares told Jaejoong.

 

‘You must be the one who should let go.’ Jaejoong responded with an equal stare while signaling Jiyong to let go of Dara’s hand.

 

“Mama. Mama. I want ice creams like hers!” a boy said while pulling her mother’s dress. Dara opened her eyes and looked around her.

 

People are already starting to gather around them. The line behind them is also getting longer. Some were just onlookers trying to see what’s happening while the others are patiently waiting for their turn to buy ice cream.

 

‘Omo. So embarrassing! I need to figure out how to get away from these two.’ Dara closed her eyes again and thought of a plan. She roamed her eyes through the growing crowd and saw a lot of children are staring at her ice creams. ‘Yeah! I think this will work.’

 

She approached the children with Jiyong and Jaejoong still holding her hands. The two guys just kept on staring on the wiggling ice creams, wishing that the scoops of ice cream will not fall.

 

“Hey kids,” Dara bent down to greet them.

 

“Whoah! Whoah! Dara just stand straight! Aish!”  Jiyong exclaimed as the ice creams started bend down forward.

 

But Dara didn’t pay attention to him. She just looked at the kids and bent down further.

 

“Dara-sshi!!! Wait! Don’t move further!” Jaejoong now exclaimed.

 

“Huh?” Dara stood straight and looked at Jaejoong. It’s the first time he called me Dara. Hmm… it’s really nice to hear, though. She blushed.

 

But Jaejoong didn’t notice it. “Wheew!” he sighed and touched his chest with his free hand.

 

She remained standing and went to greet the kids again. “Hey kids, do you want some of these ice creams?” she said and stretched her hands in front of her to offer the ice creams to the children.

 

“Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!” the children responded quickly putting their little fingers in their mouth.

 

“Is that so?” Dara bent down again and whispered to the children. “Annoy these two ahjussi here with me and I’ll give you these ice creams.” Dara instructed and winked at the kids. The kids nodded enthusaiastically. “Ok, kids. In the count of three.”

 

“One.” Jaejoong and Jiyong creased their foreheads, looking confused. They just don’t know what’s happening because their concentrating on balancing Dara’s tower ice creams.

 

“Two. Three.” Dara signaled and the kids started to shout and tease Jae and Ji. They pulled their shirts and shouted at them.

 

“What the??”

 

“Yah! What are you kids doing?” the two guys shouted and immediately let go of Dara’s hands. Dara on the other hand, silently and cautiously stepped back and went to the ice cream counter. “Can you distribute these top the kids, please?”

 

“Oh! No problem, ma’am.” The guy on the counter said and took Dara’s tower ice creams.

 

“Thank You.” She smiled at the guy and walked away. “Aaahhh… now I’m free.! Hmm.. where should I go next?”

 

Dara roamed around the park again and paused at every stall she found amusing. She also bought some things as a remembrance for this day.

 

She was looking at the stall which sells key chains when she suddenly turned around and her eyes grew wide upon what she saw. “Kyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! A hunted house! I wanna go. I wanna go!!” She exclaimed and was about to go when suddenly someone grabbed hold of her two hands AGAIN. ‘Argggh. So much for my escape.’

 

“I won’t let you go in there alone, Dara.” Jiyong said while panting.

 

“I’ll be with you inside.” Jaejoong followed, also panting.

 

“I’ll buy the tickets.” Jiyong and Jaejoong said at the same time and both of them went to the ticketing booth.

 

“Two tickets, please.” Jaejoong said.

 

Jiyong raised his right eyebrow. “Eh? Two?”

 

“Yep! Why?” Jaejoong smirked while fanning the tickets to his face.

 

“Hmmm… nothing.” Jiyong shrugged his shoulders and bought his own ticket.

 

“Yah! You only bought one?” Jae asked.

 

“Yup! You’re buying Dara’s ticket, right? I’m just saving. Dara’s an accountant and because of that, she doesn’t like it when someone spends so much and not use it.” Jiyong said and winked at Jae.

 

“What the?? Yaah!!!”

 

The two were still bickering at each other when they reached Dara.

 

“Let’s go?!” the two of them said and firmly held Dara’s hands with Jiyong at the right side and Jaejoong at the left side.

 

The three of them entered. At first, it was not scary. There were just sounds and it was only dark which the three of them knew better.

 

“Arghhh.. where are the ghosts??” Dara said out of nowhere with her eyebrows furrowed. The two guys glanced at her, raising their eyebrows, looking amused. Both of them just chuckled.

 

They went further and deeper. It became much darker and there were a lot of cobwebs. They can hear spookier sounds.

 

“Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.” The three of them stiffened when they heard people screamed.

 

“Haha. I guess they were just shocked.” Jaejoong said to lighten the mood. Dara and Jiyong nodded and the three of them went further in the dark.

 

The three of them would scream from time to time whenever fake ghosts suddenly appear behind them in front of them, and at their sides.

 

“Waah!!” jiyong screamed when a lady in white suddenly appeared just inches away from his face.

 

“Gahd. Are you a  man?” Jaejoong chuckled and turned to look at his side. “Waaahhhh!!” he screamed when a guy with bloody red eyes came face to face with him.

 

“Tsch. Speak for yourself.” Jiyong commented.

 

Dara just remained silent. She’s been to this kind of place a lot of time before so, somehow, she has gotten used to it. She’s wondering if there are new things or new tricks in here.

 

The three of them stepped forward at the same time. They were concentrating and were only looking in front of them when they suddenly stopped. Each of their foot is being held in place with something called and slimy that is crawling up their leg. Their eyes grew wide.

 

 “Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” The three of them shouted and ran for their lives. Each of them went to different directions.

 


 

DARA’S POV

 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh… I screamed at the top of my lungs. I stopped and breathe some air. I’m panting and I think I’m breaking into cold sweat. Gahd. That was new. What was that? Scary……

 

It was several seconds later I realized that I’m all alone again. Wheew! Is this good or is this bad? Oh, well.

 

I stepped forward and I heard a cracking sound. I looked down to see what it was. Er… just a human’s bone. I picked it up and threw it away.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Huh? Did I just hear a voice? I paused and tried to listen if there are people close to me. But, I didn’t hear a single thing again. Hmmm… maybe I just imagined it.

 

I stepped forward again and went further into the dark. Brrr.. it’s getting colder in here. I roamed my eyes and all I see are cobwebs and insects crawling on the walls. There are fake ghosts that would appear from time to time. I just stare at them and just walked further.

 

I was looking at the “decorations” on the ceiling when I suddenly stumbled upon something. Arrghhh… my hurts. My eyes grew wide when I saw the thing in front of me.

 

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………………. I can’t move. I think I’m frozen in my spot. The head in front of me, with its eyes closed, is way too bloody and the skins of it are coming off. I can see a part of its brain. Gahd. I think I’m going to vomit. I really don’t like these things.

 

I closed my eyes thinking that it will be gone I opened it. I count to three. Then I opened my eyes again and that was the greatest mistake I’ve ever done in my life!

 

The head’s eyes were opened now and are staring intently at me.

 

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. I screamed and screamed.

 

After several seconds, I heard someone coming towards me. Omo! Omo!

 

“Dara?”

 

I heard his voice and run to him on impulse. I hugged him tightly as if my life depended on it.


 


 

JIYONG’S POV

 

Waaaahh………. I screamed as I ran towards the other way. I paused for a moment and bent down, touching my knees. What the hell was that? I touched my chest and felt the fast beating of my heart. Huh. Huh. I think I’ll die of palpitation. 

 

I stood up and looked around. Where am I?

 

I started to walk and went deeper into the darkness.  There were a lot of cobwebs on the ceiling and fake bats would fly out suddenly.

 

Gahd! Just what was that slimy thing crawled up our legs. Brrr… that was shocking! It’s been years since I’ve been in this amusement park. I guess they might’ve innovated a lot of things. I wonder where Dara has gone to. She’s all alone right now. I wonder where Dara has gone to. Thanks to that bastard, what was his name again? Aish! Never mind! Dara’s all alone right now. If it weren’t for him, I could’ve been with her right now, trying to protect and guard her from these scary stuffs. I could’ve been holding her hand right now and have a talk with her to clarify things from our past.

 

Grrrr!! I’m not going to let go of Dara easily this time!

 

I walked further and suddenly I heard a shout. What the? Dara?

 

I then rushed towards the place where the shout was coming from.

 


 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

Waaahhhh…..!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran towards the other way. Not manly, eh? But damn! That was one hell of a scary thing. Just what the hell was that?

 

I paused for a moment and look around me. Where have I gone to? I looked back and forth but all I see is darkness. I’m panting and I think my shirt’s all soak with sweat. Arrggghhh. I should’ve brought some spare clothes with me. What will I do now if Sandara Park will get close to me? I don’t want her to be disappointed because I’m too wet of sweat! Arrrggghh… S o much for wanting to impress her.

 

I started to walk forward. There’s no point for me to go back because I know Sandara Park and THAT guy would’ve gone back either. Aish! Just who the hell is that guy, anyway? Why does he keep on appearing whenever I’m with her? Thanks to him, I’m not with her right now! Arrgghh… If it weren’t for him, I would’ve been with her right now, guarding, protecting and embracing her when she gets scared. I would’ve made my move on her already. Thanks to him, none of that happened.

 

I know that it’s too early for me to say that I love her. But, it’s just that, there’s something about her that’s been pushing me towards her. It’s like she’s magnetizing me and I can’t really repel from her. Sandara Park, just what did you do to me?

 

I walked further and deeper into the darkness. I never knew that hunted houses could be this scary. Although all of these scary stuffs are fakes, they really are effective in scaring people. Where did the management get these?

 

But suddenly, I heard a scream. What the? Sandara Park? I better get to her now.

 


 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara ran and hugged him immediately. She sunk her face to his chest.

 

“Dara?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Jiyong?” Dara responded.

 

“What happened?” Jiyong asked again as he soothed Dara’s back. Dara just pointed the head on the floor, he head still on Jiyong’s chest.

 

‘Oh!! Another scary stuff?’ Jiyong thought and let go of Dara. He went towards the head and kicked it to a far place away from them. Dara stood still and didn’t dare to look back.

 

“You can look now, Dara. It’s gone.” Jiyong assured her. Dara turned around slowly and was relieved to find that the head was no longer there.

 

“Er, ahm.. Thanks!” she smiled and scratched her head and both of them laughed.

 

“So, you’re still not into bloody stuffs, huh.” Jiyong commented. ‘Same old Dara.’

 

Dara blushed. “Yeah! I think so.”

 

Several seconds after, Jaejoong came panting. “Sandara? What happened? Why did you scream?” he asked, wiping the sweat from his forehead. He ran as fast as he could so as to be able to get to her first.

 

But failed.

 

“Oh! No need to worry! Jiyong already kicked it away.” Dara said and went to him. “Omo! You’re sweating so much!” she said and took a handkerchief from her dress’ pocket. She bent down and wiped Jaejoong’s face with it. Jaejoong got flustered upon Dara’s actions and can’t help but to stare at her face. ‘Damn! Her face is so close to mine!’Jaejoong was enjoying the moment and can’t help but smile.

 

But Jiyong didn’t like it. “Ehem!” he faked a cough.

 

Dara stopped from what she was doing. “Huh?” Dara realized what she was doing and blushed. “Er—Ahm.. I think we’re close to the exit already. Haha. Er, ahm… Let’s go? I can see a light coming from there.” She awkwardly said and went ahead of them. ‘Aigooo… Dara, what are you doing?’

 

Jaejoong and Jiyong remained in their places while they stare murderously at each other.

 

“Back off!” Jiyong mouthed.

 

“You should be the one the back off!” Jaejoong mouthed back.

 

“Ahm??? I’m going ahead. See you next time!” Dara said and ran.

 

“!” both of them cursed. ‘She’s getting away again!’

 


 

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

It's been a month!

I'm sorry I haven't updated for that long...

I've been busy and Writer's Block is getting the hell out of me!

Arrrggghhh!!

 

@kpoplover123098 - You're really observant! ahaha... you got it right! ^__^

 

P.S. I've got a poster!!!! Yey!!! Thanks so much to DaeFaanyYong!!! I really love the poster!!!

And oh, guys... I'm updating on the spot..so the plot changes when something strikes me or whenever I read some of your comments!! Kekeke..

 

So, What can you say???

*Just wanted to make Dara's heart more confused*

LOL..

 

You Know what to Do, Right???? ahahah..

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!XD

 

Please??? <3