Chapter 10

Destiny? or Scripted?

 

I know! I know! I told you I will delete this story but I just can't and wrote a chapter, instead.. HAHA.. 

ENJOY ~~

 


 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Jaejoong and Jiyong dashed out of the hunted house and looked from right to left, hoping to see where Dara went. But they didn't saw her, even her shadow.

 

"Aish! This is your fault! Why are you here anyway?" Jiyong irritatedly said.

 

"Eh? As far as I know, I came here first. So, back off! First come, first serve!" Jaejoong retaliated with equal annoyance.

 

"Huh! We came at the same time, idiot! First come, first serve? Then you're the one who should be backing off. I knew her first," Jiyong said proudly and faced Jaejoong.

 

"What?" Jaejoong asked, confused.

 

"I'm the only guy Dara went out with," Jiyong said and crossed his arms over his chest, chin up. "I'm her previous boyfriend."

 

It took several minutes before the revelation finally dawned on Jaejoong. But instead of feeling defeated, he felt quite disappointed.

 

"Eh? Previous boyfriend? I can't believe Sandara Park went out with you," Jaejoong answered back, disgusted.

 

Jiyong was caught off guard with what he said. "What?!"

 

"Your hair's blond and it doesn't suit you. You're thin and you're wearing such tight and skinny jeans which only makes your legs look like number 11," Jaejoong enumerated. Jiyong flinched at each of his word. Jaejoong went on and with his criticisms until he noticed Jiyong clsoed his eyes in irritation. A satisfied smile then escaped from his lips.

 

After a couple of minutes, Jiyong recovered and smiled at Jaejoong. He walked towards him to get a closer look. Jaejooong's eyebrows furrowed.

 

"And you?" Jiyong began and eyed Jaejoong's face. "Your face is PRETTY, indeed! You look like a girl. Could you even protect her?" he continued and pointed at Jaejoong's eyes. "And your eyes! Damn! Their as big as billiard balls! Are tarsiers your distant relative?" Jiyong then walked around Jaejoong and assessed him from head to toe. He conitnued to criticized him until the top of his fingernails.

 

"Why you...!" Jaejoong got irritated and criticized Jiyong again. This went on and on until spectators began to gather around them.

 

"Omma! I think their gay," a boy said while pointing at them. His voice was loud enough to reach Jaejoong and Jiyong. 

 

The two glanced around them and faked a cough. "Ehem! I think we should just go and look for Dara." Jiyong said.

 

"Yeah!" Jaejoong agreed. Then both of them went away with their heads bowed down, embarassed from their outbursts.

 

Unconciously, instead of looking for Dara separately, they searched for her together. 

 

"Yah! Why are you following me?" Jiyong shouted at Jae. "Go and look at a different place."

 

"And let you find her?" Jaejoong shot back. "Na-ah. No can do," he said and continued to look for her.

 

"Aish!" Jiyong grunted and just let him be.

 

An hour has passed and still they weren't able to find her. They were already starting to sweat profiously due to the sun's heat. They decided to rest for awhile and occupied the vacant bench in front of them. Upon reaching the bench, they immediately leaned their backs and slumped their bodies.

 

"Argh! If I only knew that the weather would be like this, I would have worn lighter clothes," Jaejoong said, wiping his sweat from his forehead. 'Damn! I'm sweating too much already.'

 

"Huh! So much for impressing Dara," Jiyong muttered and Jaejoong just glared at him.

 

Jaejoong then stared at the sky above and his eyes squinted upon the suns rays. The clouds moved covered the sun for a few seconds and that was enough for him to see where Dara is. 'So that's where you are.'

 

Jiyong smirked and glanced at close eyed Jaejoong at his side. He silently stood up and walk towards where Dara is. 

 


 

DARA'S POV

 

Phew! Finally! I manged to escape from those two. Are they friends? They seem to know each other and would often argue about something. Even earlier, I happened to caught them exchanging glances at each other as if they were having a private conversation. (a/n: LOL! They were not glances, Dara! They were glares. Death Glares! haha.)

 

I went away from the hunted house and went at the part where there are bumping cars. Yey! My favorite ride! I immediately went to the ticketing booth to buy myself a ticket and lined up along with the other children. LOL! My size just fit in. Is this what you camouflage? Haha.

 

After a few minutes, it was already my batch's turn. I immediately went towards that pink dodgem I was eyeing for earlier. In contrast to my appearance at work, I love light and refreshing colors susch as pink, yellow, light blue, green, etc. Haha. Just name all the colors of the rainbow.

 

But before I could even touch it, a little girl suddenly hopped on top it. Tsch. What bad luck. But she looked really happy as she tried to manuever the steering wheel. Argh..I just sighed and stayed at my position to looked around, hoping to find another one.

 

But, I can't find any. I think it is the only one available. I was about to just go with that black one when I felt the hem of my dress being pulled.

 

"Unnie, Unnie! You're pretty!" the girl who got the pink bumping car said to me.

 

I smiled and bent down to face her. "Gomawo!" I said and lightly pinched her cheek. She then tapped on the space beside her. My eyebrow creased. "Eh? You want me to ride with you?" I asked and she nodded excitedly. Hmmm... I think the sapce is still enough for me to fit in. So, I obliged and sat on her side. I put both of our hands on the steering wheel and off we go.

 


 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Drive, unnie! Drive!" the girl beside Dara continued to squeal. They were both having a good time when suddenly they bumped into a white dodgem. 

 

"Oops! Sorry," Dara smilingly apologized. But her smile was immediately replaced with shock upon seeing the person driving the white dodgem. 

 

"Hi, Dara," Jiyong greeted and turned to the girl beside her. "Hi there," he smiled and waved his hand.

 

The girl just smiled at him and turned to Dara. "Is he your boyfriend, unnie?"

 

"Er..." Dara wasn't able to answer for Jiyong's dodgem was suddenly bumped by a black one.

 

Jiyong turned to look at the culprit adn immediately got irritated upon realizing who it was. "What the f***? How did you come here?" he mouthed at him.

 

Jaejoong just ignored hima nd looked at the two girls. "Hi" he greeted them with a bright smile.

 

The girl's eyes widened and immediately turned to Dara. "Omo! He's your boyfriend, too, unnie?" she whispered and glanced at the two guys. "You're lucky," she continued and Dara just burst out laughing.

 

"Aigoo.. You're so cute!" Dara said and lightly pinched her nose. She then glanced at the two guys in front of her who were busy arguing and thought of something. He turned back to the girl and whispered. "Are you in for a race?" The girljust nodded excitedly. "Ok. Let's start in One, Two, Three... GO!" she shouted and drove to the other direction. 

 

Jiyong and Jaejoong stopped arguing immediately and went after them. They would always try to be at teh front, bumping the other one away, while the two girls jst enjoyed going round and round, trying to avoid not to bumped a car and not to be bumped by it. This continued on until their turn was over. 

 

Dara helped the little girl out of the dodgem. They went out of the ring and searched for the girl's mother. The two guys immediately followed suit.

 

"Unnie, Omma's not here," the girl said and was about to cry.

 

"Omo! Omo! Don't cry. Maybe she just went to the restroom," Dara comforted her and looked around. 

 

Jiyong then immediately went to the rescue. "Hey, don't cry. Want me to buy you an ice cream?" he said to girl as he pats her head. The girl just nodded and held his hand. "We'll be back," he said to Dara and went off.

 

Dara just stayed at where she is, just in case someone would look for the girl. She looked around and realized that Jaejoong was no where to be found. 'Where did Jaejoong go?' She thought.

 

After several minutes, Jiyong and girl were back. "Unnie! He bought me a strawberry ice cream!" the girl said with glee.

 

"That's good," Dara said as she bent down and smile at her. She also glamced at Jiyong and smiled at him. "Thanks, Ji."

 

"Ehem! You're welcome," he smiled and blushed.

 

Dara stood up amd looked around again. "Hmmm... but where's her mother? and where's Jae?" she mumbled.

 

Just then, Jaejoong appeared walking towards them while talking with a woman. Dara's eyebrows suddenly creased.

 

The woman then looked at them and immediately ran towards them. "Yuri-ah!" she said and hugged the girl.

 

"Omma!" the girl said and hugged her back. Dara sighed upon realizing who the woman actually is. 'Eh? Why do I feel relief?'

 

"Er," Jaejoong started, scratching his head with his index finger. "I noticed that the girl was starting to cry, looking for her mom. So, I immediately went out and look for her," he continued.

 

"Cheo-Cheongmalyo?" Dara stuttered and glanced at the woman. The woman just nodded in agreement. "Thanks, Jae," she said and was about to kiss his cheek for a reward but stopped and thought better.

 

"Ahm... Thanks for playing with my daughter," the woman bowed and turned to her daughter. "Say, thanks to them, honey."

 

"Unnie, gomawo!" she said and bowed at Dara. She then looked at Jae and Ji. "Gomawo, oppa!" she said and hugged them both. The guys were startled by the girl's affection and were caught off gurad. Both of them just patted her head and back. They then said their goobyes.

 

"So, ahm.. Thanks again to the both of you..." Dara said and smiled.

 

"No problem, Dara!" Jiyong said.

 

"Don't mention it, Sandara Park," Jaejoong replied.

 

"Oh! Just call me Dara, Jae. You're too formal. we're already firends, right?" Dara said. But Jae wasn't sure if he'll be happy or what.

 

"Sure, Da- Dara," he just shyly replied while Jiyong was trying to hold back his laughter. Jaejoong just stepped on his foot.

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Eh? What's wrong?" Dara asked, concerned.

 

"Nothing, Dara. He just bit his tongue." Jaejoong said instead of Jiyong.

 

She just smiled and then silence enveloped them.. She glanced at her wristwatch and saw the time. "Oh! It's already late! I still got stuffs to finish at home!" she said and immediately said goodbye and went off. Jiyong and Jaejoong were left there staring at her retreating back.

 

"What the? Dara, wait!" Jaejoong was about to go after her but Jiyong grabbed his arm.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

 

"None of your business, twirp!" Jaejoong replied.

 

"What the? GAY!" Jiyong shot back.

 

"Thin Man!" Jaejoong said and freed his arm. He then went off to follow Dara.

 

 


 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

Sh*t! I forgot to ask her number. Aish! If it werem;t for that idiot, twirp, bastard, thin man, I would've made a move on her already and eventually got her number personally. I better run faster and get to her. She's quite fast in slipping away.

 

After several minutes, I arrived at teh parking lot but didn't see her car anymore. Argh! Such bad luck! All of this is because of that thin man! What the heck was his name? Aish! Never mind. I just hope I'll never see him again.

 

There's no other choice. I'll just ask Seunghyun for her number.

 


 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Meanwhile, at Dara's house, Seunghyun and Bom were walking back and forth in the living room. They would ocassionally bumped with each other.

 

"Seobang, why are you walking back and forth?" Bom finally asked.

 

"Why are you doing it, too?" Seunghyun asked back.

 

Bom was about to answer back when both of their phones suddenly beeped. They immediately grabbed their phones and read the message.

 

 

Fr: Jaejoong

Bro, give me Sandara Park's cellphone number......PALI!

 

 

Fr: Jiyong

Bom, please give Dara's number...I need it quick.. Thanks!

 

'Why is he only asking now? Tsch.' Both of them thought and immediately sent Dara's number them. They then closed their phones at the same time.

 

Bom stared at Seunghyun. "Who were you texting?"

 

"Huh? No one..." he replied and smiled at her.

 

Bom was bout to ask again when she heard Dara's car.

 

Dara arrived at her house and parked her car inside the garage. She was about to enter her key in the keyhole when the door suddenly burst open.

 

"Ssantoki" Bom squealed and opened her arms wide, inviting  her for a hug.

 

"Hey, Bom," Dara greeted and eventually hugged her. She went inside the house and immediately dropped her body on the sofa.

 

"So, how's the park, Ssantoki? Did you enjoy?" Bom quipped. "You look so tired," she continued as she looked at Dara's half clsoed eyes.

 

"Yeah! Although teo creatures suddenly appeared, I pretty enjoyed my day,'" she mumbled.

 

"Creatures? What or who do you mean?" TOP asked right away. 

 

"JIyong and Jaejoong suddenly came..." was what Dara just said and went to tralala land.

 

'Eh? why was kwon Jiyong there?'

 

'Why was Kim Jaejoong there?'

 

Bom and Seunghyun suddenly became alert and looked at each other. 

 

'I knew there's something fishy going around here.'

 

 


 
Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!
 
HelloOoOoOO, everyone!!!
 
It's been a long time..HEHE
 
Sorry, I got stuck at school stuffs and had a tough battle with WRITER'S BLOCK!
 
LOLZ !
 
I was about to delete this one but someone told me not to
and I've also gained additional subscribers.. LOLZ!!! ahhahaha
 
 
I would just like to especially thank
 
 
who eventually told me not to delete this story... 
 
LOL!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, AUTHORNIM!!!!
 
 
And of course, My LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS!!!!
 
Thank you so much for staying even when I told you that I'll be deleting this one.. 
 
 
KAMSAMNIDA!!!!!
 
 
<3
 
 
P.S. I swear, I have nothing against Jae and Ji...LOLZ.,
Sorry for the grammar errors...Tell me if there's something wrong with the chapter.. ^_^