Chapter 1

Destiny? or Scripted?

 


 

DARA's POV

 

To: Ssantoki

Fr: Bomtaro

Ssantoki!!! You better not ditch this one or i'll never give Tamtam back.

 

I smiled. She practically kidnapped Tamtam just to make me accept this date she set me up with. Tamtam is a rugdoll. Shocked? even though he's just that, he's important to me.! he's MY TAMTAMIE. Anyways, BOm and I went way back. We've known each other since third grade so we practically know the other more than we know our ownselves.

 

One night, Bom and I drank to our hearts content because the guy, whom she claimed her greatest love, broke up with her. He claims that he 'found someone' who excites him more. Imagine? What a shallow reason! I would do my Judo techniques with him if I ever see him again. Tsch. 

 

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

"Ssa...ntoki! Let's make (hiccups) a promise!" she said while drinking another bottle of soju. She's really drunk.

 

"What pro..mise?" i slurred.

 

"Let's Pro....mise each (hiccup) other that we will be the (hiccup) ones who will (hiccup) find each others' husband in the future".

 

"That's a bright idea, Bomtaro! I know you more than you know yourself and you know me more than I know myself." I laughed like crazy and clapped my heads praising Bom.

 

"Then, that's a deal! Cheers, Ssantoki!!!" she shouted and raised her bottle.

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

I never expected that Bom would stick to that deal. We were drunk. I thought she would have forgotten about it when she'll wake up the next day. But, no. As soon as she began to sober, she contacted all of her acquaintances and set me up to different guys. But, I ditched every set up. Hehe. I guess, I just don't have the time to go to those dates. I own an accounting firm and I really need to check if the accounts are balanced. My clients are not that small time, you know. She would always tease me that I'm getting old and closed to being a spinster because of the serious atmosphere that always surrounds me.

 

"You really need a boyfirend". That's what she would tell me everytime she sees me.

 

I smile everytime I remeber her saying that. She's just frustrated because she can't make me interested on having a boyfriend. And because, she indeed have a boyfriend right now. His name's Choi Seunghyun. The Oh so charismatic model. I just saw him on the cover on a magazine and immediately contacted all of my clients inquiring if they know him. Luckily, some of my clients were in the same industry so I easily got an appointment with him and the rest was history.

 

'Is this ok?' I said as i see my reflection in the mirror. I decided to wear something different for this date. Something that is totally out of my character as an accountant. Hehe. I don't know. I just felt like wanting to impress. I wore a tube black dress that falls just right above my knee. I tied my hair in a loose bun which makes some of it falls on my cheeks. i made my eye makeup smokier and painted my lips red.

 

 

To: Bomtaro

Fr: Ssantoki

I'm on my way now! Be sure to take care of TAmtamie!

 

 

She replied immediately.

 

 

To: Ssantoki

Fr: Bomtaro

Yehey! I Love you, Ssantoki.

 

 

I smiled. 'Ok! I think I'm ready now." I took my purse, grabbed my keys and went to my car.

 

 

JAEJOONG's POV

 

I was whistling while walking to the restaurant where Seunghyun asked me to meet him. I thought that he would just want to chat with me so I just wore my favorite casual jeans, a loose shirt, and a beanie. I also put some shades on so that no one would recognize me. As I entered the restaurant, I was aware of all the stares I'm getting from all the women inside. Haha. I'm just on my casual clothes. I can't help but think what will happen if i have dressed like a gentleman.

 

"Mr. Kim jaejoong?" the man said as i approached the counter.

 

"Yes."

 

"I will assist you to your table, sir." he said as he ushered to  a table. On the way to the table I presumed Seunghyun reserved for us, I can't help but glance to the women staring at me. I even winked to one of them. As we reached the table, I stood there incredulously.

 

'What the? What's all this crap? What's with the elegance and romatic ambiance here? There are rose petals on the floor'

 

"Ah- I think you brought me to a wrong table." I told the waiter. But he just smiled, bowed and left me. '

 

Ok. This is weird. has Seunghyun gone all gay with me? I know that i'm too handsome but i never thought that my handsomeness would affect even him. Lol. No. He's straight. I can imagine him smacking my head if he ever find out what i just thought of him. Haha.

 

I walked around the table and just sat on one of the seats. Oh well, might as well wait what will happen.'