Chapter 2

Beautiful Stranger

 

 

Just like they said, they met up after class for lunch. The cafeteria was loud but as soon as they stepped in it turned quiet, heads snapped towards their direction. Whispers could be heard as they walked to a empty table.

 

“Wow, their good looking...”

 

“Che. Whatever. Their probably stuck up brats. Their rich you know?”

 

“So? That’s even better. Good looking and rich. What else do you want in a guy?”

 

“Or a girl. The girls are hot.”

 

“Keep it in your pants, will you? Like they would be into you, their expectations are greater then you, pig.”

 

“Why you!”

 

Minho sighed. Really.. Never change. The seven of them took a seat at the table at the far end, ignoring the ongoing whispers. Sighing, Onew looked around, seeing that the students were still looking at them with no shame. “Same as before, just different people.” All of them agreed and started to eat their food. Just then, three other people walked into the cafeteria, catching not only the seven friends, but every one else’s too. The whispers got louder, if that was even possible.

 

“What are they doing here? Don’t they usually eat outside?”

 

“Who cares, their just as hot as the new kids!”

 

“And as bratty.”

 

“Shut up, you don’t know anything about Oppas!”

 

“Oh, great the fangirls are here! Everyone, quick! Hide before they smoother you with their fangirling.”

 

“SHUT UP ALREADY!”

 

Everyone’s head snapped in the three figures direction. Minho looked at the boy who yelled in shock. How bold. The boy who just yelled had hair styled with many different colours, mostly red and purple. His jacket was ed, and he was wearing skin tight jeans, a black with slight ribs at the knees. He had patches and pins on his jacket, his tie loosened around his neck.  Beside him was a cute girl, with pig tails on the side of her head, and was wearing a very short skirt and only the button shirt, no jacket or tie. Both her sleeves reached to her finger knuckles, and her shirt had two buttons undone. His eyes widened as he saw the person on the boys left.

 

Its him..

 

He was more stunning standing up. His jacket was ed, and sleeves rolled up to his elbow. He wore no tie, and three of his top buttons were undone, showing his tanned skin, he was wearing skin tight jeans just like the first boy, but rips were on his thighs, showing more of that golden colored skin.

 

The boy glanced in his direction, and Minho’s breath caught as their eyes met. His eyes were big and round, just like a puppy’s. Their eye contact stayed until the boy broke their eye contact, looking towards the boy beside them, and leaning over to whisper in his ear. The other boy nodded, and they made their way to the empty table on the far left of the room.

    

The cafeteria turned quiet, and then everyone went back to their food.

 

“I think I’m in love.”

 

Minho’s looked at Taemin, who just like him, was staring at the three others. Onew looked confused, “With who?”

 

Taemin sighed dreamily. “The girl with the pig tails. She looks so cute.”

 

Luna laughed. “But you just saw her! She’s just a stranger you know! And looking at that group, they’re not interested in preps like us.”

 

Victoria slapped the back of Luna head, while Taemin looked down at the table, a sad frown on his lips. Luna pouted. “Sorry.”

 

Minho turned to look back at the group, and stared at the blonde boy. He was laughing slightly at something the rainbow headed boy said. Minho felt a tinge of jealousy.

 

“Minho?”

 

Minho turned his gaze at Nichkhun who was smirking at him.

 

“Yes, hyung?”

 

“Who are you looking at? You seem to be really interested in those three over there.” Nichkhun teased. Minho blinked a few times, and then smiled slightly.

 

“The beautiful stranger.”

 

Nichkhun blinked. “Huh?” He turned to the other three. “Which one? Their all pretty good looking. Is it the gir-”

 

“No! You can’t like her!!” Taemin yelled, standing up and slamming his hands on the table. Luna and Kyrstal giggled as Taemin blushed in embarrassment when he noticed everyone stare at him, including the girl he just mentioned.

 

“Sorry.” Taemin mumbled, his face red all over. Onew ruffled his hair chuckling. Minho looked them over then finally said, “I’m not interested in her.” Taemin sighed in relief. “Thank god.” They all laughed again. “But,” Taemin stated, “Who are you interested in?” Minho smiled. “The beautiful stranger.”

 

They all groaned. “You’re not telling us are you?” Nichkhun complained. Minho got up from the table, and gathered his things. Before he left the table he looked behind him at his friends. “Nope.” and he then left his groaning, curious friends behind.

 

He looked at the boy one more time before he left the cafeteria, noticing that the boy was glancing at him from beneath his eyelashes. The boy looked startled when their eyes caught the third time that day, and quickly turned away, Minho happy to notice a slight blush on the boy’s cheeks.

 

Maybe I need to get to know this beautiful stranger.

 

He smiled at the thought as he went through the empty hall ways, going towards his locker. As he closed his locker he sighed softly, the image of the beautiful stranger still in his head.

 

Most definitely. 

 

--

Woah. So many subscribers with only 1 chapter up. *~* You guys are awesome. 

Thanks to all commenters~ Means a lot to read all your surport! :D

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.