Chapter 6

Beautiful Stranger

 

 

Minho rushed through the way that Jonghyun had ran, and couldn’t spot that pup anywhere. He ran outside to the parking lot, looking everywhere, to every direction. He was still nowhere in sight. Minho stopped and put his hands to his knees, air into his lungs, catching his breath.

 .

He clenched his eyes shut, his hands turning to fists. Standing up, he started searching again; worry making his stomach clench and turn.

--

Jonghyun felt the feet hit the ground, and that’s it. Before he knew it he was out side the mall, running out of the parking lot. He was one of those people, who acted on instinct, and his instinct was to run away from his problem. He knew his friends would come to understand, and that it was something they would get over it, but he was embarrassed, ashamed and.. felt dirty and disgusting. Jonghyun felt warmth run down his cheeks, and his hands trembling as they tried to wipe the never ending tears on his cheeks.

--

Minho walked out of the parking lot, noting that Jonghyun was no where there. He walked on the side streets, thinking that Jonghyun most of ran straight out of there, just going where his emotions took him. Thinking hard, he looked around. If only he knew the way around.

Double .

--

Jonghyun ran and felt the ground get softer. Opening his eyes, he saw the old park, the small one close to the only elementary school in the area. The place was older now, rusty from all the years. Jonghyun walked to the swing set, and let his legs give out from all the running. He looks at the sand under his feet. Sliding his feet out of his shoes, he removed his socks and placed them to the side. Digging his feet into the sand, feeling the sand in between his toes, he took in a breath.

I’m tired.

The two word sentence ringed in between his ears, over and over again. Every time it would repeat, he would feel even more tired than before. He felt his eyes close and his head start to lower. Before he knew it, it was black.

--

Minho kept walking, walking by an elementary school, and spotted a park nearby, in the distance.

Couldn’t be? Is that...

He spotted the a boy with blonde hair, the hair that stood out completely, flowing in the wind softly against the boys tan skin, and as he approached, he noticed that Jonghyun had fallen asleep, his cheeks showing tear marks left on the delicate skin. Sighing, Minho crouched in front of the boy, and examined him closely.

He lifted a him pointer finger, and traced the lines of Jonghyuns face, starting from the forehead, down the nose, to his now bitten lips... Snapping out of it, he raised his hands, and wiped the remaining traces of the salty water of Jonghyuns face. Reaching down, he placed the socks on each foot, being careful not to  wake the tired and stressed boy out. Putting the shoes on next, he put the feet down softly, and carefully removed the boy’s hands from the chain of the swing, placing the arms on his shoulders. Turning to face away from the boy, still crouched to the ground, Minho reached behind him, pulling Jonghyun on his back, and securing him, lifting him up. Jonghyuns head landed in between his neck and his shoulder, and the warm breath gave him Goosebumps. Ignoring the feeling, he started his way back to the mall.

--

Key groaned, hitting his head on the table again.

“What is taking them so long~ I’m tired, and worried. I hate this.”

Sulli pouted. “I’m worried too. Jonghyun is one to act on his emotions and I bet he is probably on the other side of town by now.”

Taemin and Onew exchanged looks, nodding to each other.

“How about we take you two out, and leave Jonghyun ssi in Minho’s hands?” Onew suggested, going up to key, and lifting him from the table, rubbing the boys red forehead. “And you need to stop abusing yourself. I don’t want you to bruise.” Key removed Onews hands, slightly red on his cheeks and neck. “Whatever. Where do you plan on taking us then?” Key said, changing the subject. “You’ll find out.” Taemin said, smiling. Sulli groaned. “You have no idea, do you?” Taemin smiled sheepishly. “Didn’t think that far ahead?” He asked shyly. Key and Sulli rolled their eyes, and Sulli grabbed onto Taemin’s arm. “Better be amazing or I’m ignoring you.” Taemin grinned, liking the feeling of Sulli’s hand wrapped around his arm. “Of course.”

Onew smiled, finding them cute. Key on the other hand stated, “Ugh, stop it with the outright flirting.” And proceeded to leave the cafeteria like the diva was known for, having the three others following closely behind.

--

Minho laid Jonghyun in his passenger seat of his car, and buckled the sleeping boy in. Closing the car door, he fished out his phone from his pocket, and called Onew. He sighed, waiting for it to dial.

Ring

Ring

I’m sorry but this number is not availa-

He hang up. God, he hated that woman. He then tried calling Taemin.

Ring

Ring

This number is not availab-

again.

Putting his phone in his pocket again, he glanced at Jonghyun.

Guess he’s coming to my place.

Climbing in the driver’s seat, he started the car, putting the music on low, a soft song playing in the car.

Strange

I barely know you,

but yet I feel deeply connected to you

Crave

I never had you,

but yet I feel so lonely without you

 

Beautiful Stranger

“why the hell does the song relate to me so much.” Minho grumbled and looked towards Jonghyun. Jonghyuns head was rested on the car window, and with his legs lay out in front of him. “You look uncomfortable..”

Minho reached over and grabbed the lever on the other side of the car, pulling it slowly. The seat moved back and Minho laid Jonghyun on his back, making sure his head rested on the seat properly. Looking down at the blonde, his eyes soften. He raised his finger and traced the boys cheek. “You had me worried..” Minho whispered, and gently laid his lips on Jonghyuns forehead, just to flinch back when the said person whimpered quietly. Minho returned to his first position, and put his seatbelt on, and started the car.

“Time to return home..” Minho mumbled, his heart beating hard in his chest, making it burn with pain.

 

 Strange

I don’t even know you,

but yet I feel so strong and bold when I’m with you

Beautiful Stranger

My Beautiful stranger

 

---

bad news ._. I'm going on Hiatus *accepts all stones thrown at her*. Just for a month or two, so I can write freely without the pressure to update, and the need to check my asianfanfics acount every day. So I'll be back before you know it! And I won't drop the fic, no worries. I like it to much. See you soon my pretties.

Ciao bellas.