Chapter 3

Beautiful Stranger

 

 

Minho still didn’t know the strangers name. Even after a week of being at the school. He had tried to ask some other students, but they would ether faint (Fangirls... and Fanboys) or give him the cold shoulder. Minho was getting frustrated. He wanted to approach the stranger, but whenever he got close, his tongue got tied, and his mind would go blank. So he gave up on that and decided to just watch from afar. Taemin though, seemed to be the opposite, trying his best to talk to Sulli (Taemin finally got her name from her) every moment he had. Taemin tried to get the two other boys names from her, but for some reason Sulli kept silent. (“To torture me.” Minho would mumble to himself every time Sulli wouldn’t tell)

 

Minho, angsting over not being able to approach his beautiful stranger, stood outside in the rain, his umbrella over his head, trying not to yell at Taemin who was rambling about how Sulli gave him some cookies she cooked at baking club. (Minho also tried not to be jealous and smash his head into the wall they stood beside) They were waiting for the others to come, since they were held back in school for various reasons (One being that two of their friends decided to get in a cat fight in the bathroom.. Guess who?) Minho sighed, and glanced at the open court yard. He was surprised seeing the beautiful stranger coming out of the school, no umbrella in hand. He just strolled outside, not bothering to even cover or protect himself from the rain. The beautiful stranger stopped at the school wall right across them, and leaned on it, just standing there with his legs slightly crossed. Minho watched as his clothes got soaked, and his hair became wet, and hanged down his face as the water dripped down his cheeks, neck, and then disappearing under his wet shirt. Minho cursed silently, Why does he have to look great no matter what he does?

 

Minho heard Taemin let out a sound of surprise, (Or squeal like a excited little kid who saw their favorite toy.) Minho glanced to see Sulli running out of the school, straight to the boy who captivated him. She spared Taemin a glance, and a slight smile which Taemin happily returned. The beautiful stranger didn’t seem to notice Sulli until she leant over and grabbed his arm sleeve. The boy turned his head in her direction slightly, as she leant closer and whispered in his ear. He smiled a wide grin, an expression Minho never saw on the boys face before. Minho felt jealousy and anger bloom in his chest, and his hands balled up into fists. Minho turned his gaze away towards Taemin, who, just like him, looked jealous, but also crushed.

 

“You don’t think their dating right?” Taemin asked, his voice quivering slightly, his eyes directed to the floor.  Minho frowned at the thought, his eyes narrowing but replied, “No, I don’t. You saw them before, it’s obvious their just friends.” Minho didn’t know who he was convincing, Taemin or himself. Both were silent, and stuck in their own thoughts.

 

“Sorry we’re late!! Luna thought it would be funny to yank the principles wig off.” Onew yelled, and glaring at Luna who then replied, “Sorry~” Not sounding sorry at all. Minho and Taemin glanced at each other, and then at the spot Sulli and the boy stood, now empty. They both wondered how long they stood here, lost in their thoughts.

 

“Guys, how bout we go clubbing tonight.” Minho suddenly said earning raised eyebrows and curious looks from the others. “And how and where are we going to do that?” Luna asked. Minho smiled slightly. “You know how my dad works. If I ask nicely enough, he’ll get us in. And where, well, that’s something we can find out can’t we.” He smirked slightly. It’s been a while since they went to the club, way before Taemin, Kyrstal and Luna joined their group of friends. Nickhun smirked, arms wrapped around Victoria as they always are and said “Its been a while since we went out clubbing. I’m totally in. Vicky?” Victoria smiled, “If you’re going.” and pecked his cheek. Luna gagged and was once again slapped on the head once again by Kyrstal. “Sorry, but you don’t have to hit me so hard!” Luna whined.

 

They rolled their eyes, and quickly went into the van waiting for them in front, the rain hitting the ground even harder.

 

--

 

Minho and his friends easily got into the club with his fathers help. They walked into the club, it bustling with life, crowed with people dancing, and drinking at the many tables lined up. Seeing a empty table, they quickly made their way over. 

 

“Well, I’m going dancing. Anyone else?” Nickhun asked. Taemin, and Victoria got up, while Kyrstal, Luna and Minho stayed sitting. “You guys go ahead; I came here to get drunk.” Kyrstal said, Luna nodding in agreement. They others nodded and made their way to the dance floor, disappearing quickly in the mass of bodies. Minho looked around, than picked up the little menu full of different kinds of drinks of all kinds. 

 

 

“Can I get your order?”

 

Minho looked up from the menu in his hands, just for his eyes to widen. There stood his beautiful stranger wearing a waiters outfit, tight black pants, an ed shirt, a black vest, and a chain necklace hanging on his neck, which shinned slightly in the light. The man stared at them before repeating himself.

 

“What would you like to order?”

 

They were still quiet until Luna stupidly said, “Aren’t you too young to work at a club?” The boy gave her a blank, unamused look and states, “Aren’t you too young to be clubbing?” making her shut up. Minho stared at him while Kyrstal and Luna stated their orders. Kyrstal glanced at Minho, kicking him under the table. “Minho! What do you want to order?” “Ah. U-Um.. One Negroni Cocktail please.”  Minho stuttered, his eyes still on the boy.

 

“Anything else?”

 

“No, that’s it.” Kyrstal replied, smiling. When the blonde left, her eyes locked on Minho, and she smirked at Minho.

 

“Beautiful stranger, huh?”

 

Minho blushed, looking at his hands. Kyrstal grinned, knowing that she was dead on, while Luna was looking at both of them, confused. 

 

“You know, if you weren’t too busy looking at his face, then you would have noticed his name tag.”

 

Minho gaped, and looked at Kyrstal with wide eyes, “Tell me. Tell me now!”

 

Kyrstal leaned back on the chair, propping one leg on the other, arms rested on the top of the chair. She smirked, “Why should I?”

 

“I’ll get you that Gucci purse you wanted that your father wouldn’t get you.”

 

Kyrstal didn’t budge, “Throw in the matching shoes and you got a deal.”

 

“Fine. Now tell me his name.” Minho pleaded. Kyrstal smiled and said, 

 

“I’ll tell you when you get my Gucci.”

 

Minho gritted his teeth.

 

“Kyrstal, tell me no-”

 

“Guys! Come dance with us!” 

 

Damn it Taemin!! Minho cursed. Why now?! 

 

Kyrstal smiled getting up. “Why not? I wasn’t doing anything anyway.” “Wasn’t doing anything my .” Minho grumbled. “Luna, watch my drink.”

 

“Okay~!” Luna yelled, still clueless to what just happened. Kyrstal left, smirking as Minho smashed his head into the table.

 

I need new friends. Jerks.