Chapter 1

Beautiful Stranger

 

 

Minho looked out the car window, watching all the farms pass by. He glanced at his driver beside him, then his loud friends behind him in his large van. He sighed. Only their parents would send them half across the country to some unknown town. Earlier when his father told him about moving him and his friends to the country, he didn’t take the man seriously, for the old man always said things that he never meant. But once again he surprised Minho with the fact all his clothes were already packed, his friends waiting in the van the next morning. Minho groaned. Only his father would have this idea in the first place.

 

Minho didn’t mind so much, unlike Kyrstal and Luna who couldn’t live with the fact they wouldn’t be able to shop and have the freedom they had back in Seoul, though they did stop complaining when Taemin mentioned they would have more freedom without their parents spying on them all the time. The rest of his friends actually liked the idea of leaving town, being able to meet new people and the like. They weren’t like most rich kids in Seoul in the first place. They got along with almost everyone, well except Luna and Kyrstal. They were nice to everyone. That’s why he saw no reason for this move in the first place, and the reasoning that his father gave him, that they needed to learn ‘respect for the lower class’, was unreasonable. They were more respectful then the other students at their od private school. 

 

Well, there was nothing to do about that anyway Minho thought as the van came to a stop in front of a large house, bright in colour. It’s too late now.

 

Taemin, the one who was the most excited, opened the door first, even though he was way in the back, and jumped out, much to the complains to those who he crawled over. He ran to the house, leaving his luggage to the servants, and swang the door open, yelling out, “This is awesome!” The others shook there head, Nichkhun chuckling while he had came out of the van, helping Victoria out as well. “It is nice. Has a country feel to it.” Victoria giggled as Nichkhun kissed her cheek. “Might have to do with the fact we're in the country.” Luna stuck her tongue out at Victoria, earning a smack from Kyrstal. “Be nice.” Luna pouted. “Sorry.”

 

They grabbed some of their luggage and went towards their new home. Onew took the note on the living room table and read it out loud for everyone to hear.

 

“Like your new home children? Took me a long time to pick it out you know! You will start school tomorrow, your uniforms on your beds. Call if anything happens~

 

-         Sincerely, you’re lovely amazing beautiful Aunty.”

 

“Totally sure that’s Luna’s mom.” Everyone laughed. “She’s so embarrassing.” Luna whined, making the others chuckle. “Sirs, Madams. Your dinner is ready now. The other servants will take care of your luggage. This way please.” Said a well dressed servant, leading the others to the large, white dining room.

 

--

 

After the meal, the others washed up, and went to bed, wondering what the next day held for them.

 

--

 

The alarm went off, the sound of it filling the room. Minho cracked an eye open, slamming his hand on top of the clock. He got up into a sitting position, swinging his long legs off the bed, standing up and headed to his private bathroom to take a shower and prepare for school.

 

After his shower, he went downstairs to the dining room, seeing only Nickhun, Victoria, Taemin, and Onew sitting and eating breakfast.

 

“Where’s Luna and Kyrstal?”

 

Taemin giggled, “They are both still passed out as usual. Onew tried to wake them up and got slapped in the face with a pillow.”

 

Onew frowned. “What I do for those two, and this is what I get?”

 

They laughed, and went back to eating, silence taking over the room. The silence was broken though when two figures came limping into the room. Onew raised an eyebrow. “Why are you two limping?” Kyrstal scowled. “Because Luna thought it would be a good idea to jump on my bed, knocking both of us on to the floor!” Luna scratched her neck sheepishly. “Sorry.” A servant entered the room, and calmly stated, “It’s time for us to go, sirs, madams.”  Luna whinned, “But we didn’t get breakfast!” Onew glared, all of them getting up. “You would have, if you woke up when your suppose to!” Luna pouted, “Sorry.”

 

The left the house, into the waiting van. The drive to school was a good twenty minutes, and was full of chatter (and complaining from Luna). When they finally reached the school, they jumped out, looking at the school with awe.

 

“Woah.”

 

“The school looks cool! It’s so old looking!”

 

“It doesn’t even look Korean..”

 

The driver smiled at them and said, “This school was built by the English a long time ago. It’s been here for so many years. My parents went here as teenagers.”

 

“Cool..” Taemin said in awe. Minho looked around, and saw that some of the students were staring at them, giving them the once over. By the looks of it, they stood out, with their light skin and light hair. Other students had darker skin, because of the work they did outside.

 

“Guys. I think we need to go in now. We’re attracting attention.”

 

Onew nodded, and the rest of them went into the old building. The inside was just as amazing as the inside, and there were many students inside as well. They went to the office and retrived their schedules.

 

Everyone left towards their classes, promising to meet in the cafeteria later.

 

Minho knocked on the classroom door, it opening and a young female teacher standing at the door way.

 

“Oh, you must be the new student Minho, yes?”

 

Minho nodded. The teacher smiled, “My name is Kaeun. Come in, I’ll introduce you to the class.”

 

Minho hated this part of being in a new school, the introduction. He knew that everything you say and do at this point infullences your time at the school. He quietly followed the teacher inside.

 

“Class! We have new student joining our class, please introduce yourself.”

 

Minho took a deep breath and bowed. “Hello, my name is Minho and I come from Seoul. Its nice to meet you all.” He bowed again and looked at the class, just for his breath to hitch.

 

Who is that?

 

Sitting by the window was a blonde haired, big eyed boy, his hair moving softly from the wind as he stared at the school court yard, his eyes half closed. His chin rested in his hand, the glowing sun hitting his skin, making him look out of this world. Everyone else in the room seemed to fade out, and only he stood out in the classroom. 

 

“Minho?”

 

Minho looked at the teacher.

 

“You can go sit now.”

 

Minho blushed slightly, and nodded. He took the seat in the back, always preferring to be able to see the whole class in front of him. He glanced at the beautiful stranger once again.

 

Maybe this move is a good idea after all.

 

--

So, thats the first chapter. Good, yes, no? 

What the School looks like:

What the uniforms are like:

Minho, Onew, Kyrstal, Luna, Taemin, Victoria and Nichkhun wear their uniforms like their suppose to, while Sulli, Key, Jonghyun wear theirs repelliously, no ties, skin tight pants, ed tops, bins and accessories and to short skirt.