Chance Encounter

Wanna B?

"I can't believe you did that!!!! Now Sehun must think I'm some sort of creepy, crazy loser!!" Luhan yelled, infuriated at his panda eyed best friend.

Tao sighed, put his phone down and sauntered over to the older boy. Tao cupped Luhan's face in his hands and gently kissed his button nose.

"I'm sorry gege, I just wanted to see you happy. I can tell you like Sehun A LOT. Is there anyway you can forgive me?" Tao asked, giving his best aegyo.

Luhan, knowing he could never resist one of Tao's aegyo's, gave in. He sighed, his shoulders dropped and he pulled Tao into a deep hug. It was Luhan who pulled away first. He looked at the younger boy and smiled.

"I'll forgive you this once Tao, but the next time you do something like that.............you might not be so lucky."

"I understand gege. I really am sorry." Tao pulled Luhan in for one last hug.

---------

The next day

 

*Gao Su Wo Mama Mama* Tao slammed his hand down furiously on the alarm.

"Ugh.........more school."

 

Tao groggily got out of his bed. His panda eyes even more defined from his lack of sleep. Tao reached the kitchen for his breakfast. Only to find that he was out of eggs.

A bit frustrated Tao trudged to the bathroom. He blankly grabbed his toothbrush and paste. As he squeezed the tube he realized nothing had come out.

"Great, first no eggs, now no toothpaste."

The slam of the empty tube hitting the bottom of the garbage can echoed. Tao proceeded to undress and stepped into the shower. He was shocked when he the water and was pelted with icy water.

"AHHHH, SO COLD!!!!"

Tao immediately jumped out of the shower and dried off.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ALL MY HOT WATER?!?! WHY CAN'T ANYTHING GO RIGHT TODAY?!?"

Tao got dressed and braced himself for the bad day he knew was coming.

--------

Walking down the busy school hallway was bad enough. He didn't care to listen to the mindless gossip being spread. Tao plugged his ears, blasted his iPod and shoved his fists in his pockets. Tao kept his head low and his eyes closed.

Next thing he knew, Tao rammed head first into someone's hard, defined chest. He fell flat on his . His iPod flew to the feet of the dumb- who rammed into him. He was having a bad enough day as it was. The last thing he needed was some idiot who wasn't watching where he was going.

Tao stood up, ready to punch this idiot in the face.

Tao found himself barely an inch away from Kris's face.

 

----------------------------

So.....what did you guys think!??! Do you like it?? I hope so!!!! Thanks so much to everyone who read, commented, and subscribed to my story!!