Perfection

Wanna B?

Luhan was sitting down when Tao walked in just as the bell rang. He quickly went to his seat next to Luhan and sat down. He was obviously out of breath.

"What happened to you?" Luhan asked

"I was still at my locker when the first bell rang."

"What. Why?"

"Well, Kris came by"

Luhan waved his hand in front of Tao, signaling him to stop.

"No need to explain. I totally get it."

Before Tao could tell Luhan nothing had happened. the teacher walked in. Tao quickly shut his mouth and paid attention to the lesson at hand. Luhan was listening and the words of his teacher made it to his ears, but that's as far as it got. His mind was thinking about other things. The rest of the day went on like that. Luhan was much too excited about seeing Sehun to focus on anything else.

"....Luhan......Luhan...."

"Huh...." Luhan said in a dazed tone.

"Hey!"

Tao snapped his fingers in front of Luhan's face in a final attempt to gain his attention. The deer boy blinked several times and rubbed his eyes. He looked as if he had just woken up. He looked around and saw the classroom was empty, class had ended and he hadn't even noticed. Then the deer turned to face the panda.

"What?" Luhan asked obviously aggravated.

"Geez, moody much? Earlier today you were Mr. freaking-happy-go-lucky."

"Well that was before you interrupted my daydream."

"Oh, I'm so sorry I disturbed your precious Sehun daydream" Tao snapped, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Luhan glared at Tao but quickly dropped the pointless argument.

"I can't wait to see Sehun today!" Luhan said like a giddy little girl.

"Somebody's bipolar. One minute your pissed the next your ecstatic." Tao said in disbelief.

"Whatever" Luhan picked up his books and proceeded to his next class. Tao quickly gathered his things and followed suit.

"I'm gonna spend the whole time after school getting ready." Tao stopped and turned Luhan to face him, blocking the hallway.

"Uh..no your not. You wouldn't know fashion if it bit you in the ." Tao pointed to Luhans plaid shirt tucked into his khaki pants and brown dress shoes.

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Don't worry, I'll help you. Together we will ify you."

Soon enough the day was over and Luhan was heading home with Tao. However the two had to stop so Tao could cancel his special after school plans with Kris. Once at Luhan's house, Tao raided Luhan's closet looking for something presentable.

"God, Luhan your clothes ."

"You don't have to be so mean about it."

"Wait here."

Tao walked out of Luhan's room while Luhan sat there looking at the disheveled mess Tao left behind. Just when he got up he heard the door slam.

"I wonder where Tao went"

Sighing Luhan got up and began to clean up. Just as he finished putting the last of his clothes back, Tao came barging in with several bags on his arms. He threw the bags on the bed and took every article of clothing out of the closet and tossed it on the floor.

"Hey! What was that for?" Luhan was pissed at Tao for making another mess.

"Forget all those dorky clothes! I bought you a whole new wardrobe!"

Tao walked out and came back in with two large garbage bags. He shoved all of Luhan's clothes into them and threw them into the dumpster, all the while, ignoring Luhan's pleas to stop.

After all that was done Tao emptied all the bags he brought in. Most of them were from Gucci. Luhan was forced to try on every single outfit. The whole process took about an hour. Once Tao found an outfit he was satisfied with, a graphic tee with a grey, red and white varsity jacket and black skinny jeans, he began to experiment some more. In total he probably tested out 20 different hairstyles on Luhan. He decided to simply leave his hair down and comb his bangs off to the right. Finally revealing his eyes to the world. To finish the look a bit of black eyeliner was added to Luhan's eyes to define them even more.

"You....look.....ILICOUS!!" Tao screeched.

"Thanks for all the help to look.....ilixous.." Luhan said awkwardly.

"Go! You're gonna be late!"

"Oh right! Thanks again!" And Luhan was out the door.

Tao sighed

"My baby's all grown up!"

--------------------

Luhan reached the library at 5:10

Crap, I'm late

"Look, who finally showed up."

Luhan twirled around and faced Sehun sitting at one of the tables waiting for him. Sehun's eyes widened at Luhan's sudden transfromation.

"Holy crap." Sehun wishpered.

"What was that?" Luhan asked sitting down next to Sehun.

"Holy crap!" Sehun exclaimed.

"You look tho thexy!!" Sehun screamed at the top of his lungs.

The librarian came and shushed him. He hung his head in shame. Whereas Luhan could not believe what he just heard. Not only did Sehun call him y but he had a lisp! A lisp!

"Did you just call me y? With a lisp?"

"No!!!"

"Stop lying! I heard you loud and clear!"

"Fine, I called you y, big deal. You changed so much."

"And the lisp......." Luhan urged.

"I have lithp. Tho what?!"

"AWW!! It's so cute!!"

Sehun blushed. No one was ever able to catch him off guard like that.

"So......you think I'm y. Does someone have a little crush one me?" Luhan said slyly.

Sehun turned the tables and suddenly got his face right in Luhan's.

"What about you? A straight A student asking for tutoring? Or did you just want to see me?"

Luhan turned crimson. Sehun knew. Hid head dropped and his heart sank. It was over. Suddenly, Sehun lifted Luhan's chin up with his finger so they were eye to eye.

"You're right. I just wanted to get closer to you. So you'd like me." Luhan confessed.

"Oh.....Lulu.....I already liked you."

Luhan shot up.

Did I just hear him right? Did he call me Lulu? Did he say he likes me?

"Really??"

"Really."

Sehun closed the gap between the two and had the most passionate, perfect kiss either of them could have ever hoped for.

However the two were too immersed in their kiss to notice the pair of eyes watching them.

Glaring.