Depression

Wanna B?

"Hello Luhan."

"Hello.....Kai."

"I see you and Sehun have become quite close."

"Uhh.....yeah."

There was a rumor going around that Kai had a thing for Sehun.......maybe it was true.

"You may think just because you look cool, that you are. But you're not. You may have everyone else fooled, but I can see right through you. You're the same loser you always were."

"I don't know what you have against me, but I'm not looking for a fight."

"Oh trust me, you'll get your beating........in due time. But, for now, I'll let you off with a warning. Stay. Away. From. Sehun. He never wanted you and never will."

"No. You're wrong. Sehun loves me!"

Just then Kai kneed Luhan in the gut, causing him to double over in pain.

"Stop lying to yourself."

Kai's feet were the only thing Luhan could see. Even so, he clearly saw him promptly walking out of the empty bathroom.

The bell rang not long after Kai left, but Luhan just stayed on the floor, wrapped up into a fetal position. The pain subsided, and now he was thinking.

"What if he's right? Sehun never showed any sign that he ever liked me. That is until.....my makeover........"

--------------

Tao began to get worried. He was positive he had seen Luhan this morning. So why wasn't he in class? A book worm like him would never miss a lesson.

The minute class ended, Tao dashed out the door. He checked everywhere:

His locker: Not there
The garden: Not there
His next class: Not there
The Janitors Closet (He was starting to get desperate): Also not there
With Sehun?: Possibly
In the Janitor's Closet with Sehun?: I hope not

Tao was able to finally track down Sehun, who appeared to be lost.

"Hey!"

"Huh? Oh hey, Tao." Sehun seemed to be looking for something.

"Have you seen Luhan?" Both boys asked at the same time.

"Wait....he's not with you? Then where the hell is he? I've looked everywhere." Tao sighed in defeat.

"Are you sure? Did you check his locker?"

"Yup"

"The garden?"

"Yup"

"His next class?"

"Yup"

"The bathroom?"

"What?"

"The bathroom" Sehun repeated.

Tao face palmed himself.

"Stupid! Who checks the Janitor's Closet but not the bathroom?!"

"You checked the Janitor's Closet?" Sehun asked, skeptically.

"Yeah....I thought you two might be...never mind, let's check the bathroom."

The two rushed down the hall. It was 2:06 (A/N: U-KNOW TIME) and the next class would be starting in 4 minutes (A/N 4MINUTES LEFT 4MINUTES LEFT UH UH. Okay I'm done I didn't even notice that until I started typing this up and I just had to make  a joke out of it.) they needed to hurry. They checked the bathrrom closest to where Sehun last saw Luhan. Lo and behold there was Luhan. Only, he was lying on the floor, with his arms protectively wrapped around his knees, just staring off into space.

"Luhan?" Sehun called.

"Are you okay?"

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking SOOOO long to update. Everytime I started to write I procrastinated. Anyways I hope you enjoyed! I assure you I will update very soon now.