A New Enemy

Wanna B?

Disgusting......Those two think their so cute. It makes me wanna puke.

The dark haired boy slipped out of the library, watching the two lovebirds in disgust. He made sure that he made it out of the library unseen. When he finally got outside he spat on the ground.

"That should have been me and not that nerdy- Luhan."

He peeked back into the library at the two still kissing.

"Who the hell kisses for that long?!"

The angered boy stormed down the street.

-------------

"Wait! What?!"

"He kissed me!" Luhan informed the disbelieving Tao.

"He kissed you?! It's your clothes! Definitely! Sehun kissed you and it's all because of me!" Tao fell back on Luhan's couch, bathing in his self glory.

"Don't be so conceited. He told me he liked me before I changed."

"Seriously?" Tao lifted his head and rose from the couch. 

"Mmhm...." Luhan said satisfied.

"Gege! Congratulations!!" Tao gave Luhan the mother of all hugs. Luhan was having a hard time breathing, he couldn't even form a sentence. What finally made Tao break the hug was the reminder that his boyfriend was there.

"Ahem....I'm here too you know." Kris stood a few feet away, staring at the two.

"Sorry about that." Tao let go of Luhan and he could finally breathe again!

"You......were......suffocating me!" Luhan said, still trying to catch his breath.

"I'm just so happy for you!"

"I'm happy for you too." Kris said, standing in his lonely little spot.

Luhan smiled and ran up to Kris and jumped into his arms, wrapping his legs arouns Kris' waist. Kris was taken aback but hugged him back, nonetheless.

"Thank you, Kris." Luhan whispered into his ear.

Tao, on the other hand, could not believe what he was seeing.

"Who knew the three of us would be so close..........?"

---------------

"They keep staring at you."

"What? Are you jealous?"

"No." Sehun said with a pout.

Luhan chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness. They both continued walking down the hall. Meanwhile every girl took their time ogling at Luhan's new appearance. They were all completely oblivious to the fact that Sehun was gripping Luhan's hand so hard his own hand was turning white. Some girls even added thier own little comments.

"Damn girl...."

"I'd tap that."

"Oh..God! My ovaries!

Luhan lightly laughed at the comments while Sehun seethed with rage. Just then, an extrodinarily hot girl came up to them and stopped their walking.

"Ummmm....Luhan....I was wondering....maybe you'd wanna...-"

"Back off. He's mine." Sehun threw his arm around Luhan's shoulders.

The girl got the message and quietly walked away.

"Everybody hear that?! Luhan is mine!" Sehun said, addressing everyone who could hear.

"Sehun....." Luhan whispered and quickly dragged him away from the crowd of skeptical eyes.

Luhan dragged Sehun to an empty hallway.

"You're embarrassing me."

"I just want everyone to know we're together. I'm tired of girls hitting on you."

"Okay, okay fine, you win. But we gotta head to class. I'll see you later."

Sehun quickly lightened up when Luhan gave him a peck on the lips.

"See you after class." Sehun said and went off to class.

As Luhan walked down the hall, he decided to head into the bathroom to fix his hair. A mysterious dark haired boy, however, was watching his every move. Once Luhan went into the bathroom he quickly slipped in right behind him. As Luhan was heading for the mirror the boy grabbed his arm and shoved him against the wall. The two were now face to face.

"Hello, Luhan"

"Hello.............Kai"

 

------------------------------------

I would have updated sooner but the notebook where I write my story was not in my possession and I finally got it back last week and it seems as though this story is coming to an end. What do you think Kai will do?