Together Forever

Wanna B?

A/N: I know, I know I said I would update sooner but school started and it's my first year in high school (yes I'm only in high school......) so I was super busy but now all my teacher's are on strike so no school for now. Anyhoo, here ya go.

------------------

"Yeah, I'm fine." Luhan mumbled.

Sehun crouched down by Luhan.

"Are you sure? Tao said you missed your last class."

"I did? I didn't even notice...." Luhan said blankly.

Tao walked towards Luhan and crouched down by Sehun.

"Gege.......you can tell us if something is bothering you." Tao gently said.

Luhan didn't even say a word. They all just stayed the way they were until finally, the bell rang, breaking the silence.

"You go, I'll stay here." Sehun told Tao.

Tao was unsure for a moment but Sehun assured him he'd find out what was wrong with Luhan. Tao stood up.

"Feel better." Tao grabbed his bag and walked out.

-----------

"Just tell me." Sehun urged.

After about 10 minutes, he was finally able to get Luhan to sit up. Now he was trying to get him to say what was bothering him.

"If you won't tell me, I'm gonna-"

"Why did you go out with me?" Luhan blurted out.

Sehun was a bit shocked and stuttered when answering and even showed his lisp a bit.

"B-becauthe I-I like you, of courthe."

"When did you start liking me?" Luhan questioned, ignoring Sehun's lisp.

Sehun scratched his head and sighed.

"I dunno when I started, I guess I just always did."

Luhan was still unconvinced, he looked down, his face contorted deep in thought.

"Where is all this coming from?" Sehun asked a bit worried.

"It's just that, everyone thinks that." Luhan lied.

"Don't listen to those people Lu. I like you for you, not because of your looks." Sehun threw an arm around Luhan and pulled him closer.

Luhan snuggled closer to Sehun.

"Thanks, Hun." Luhan whispered.

The two stayed that way until Tao bursted in, with Kris not far behind.

"WHERE'S MY BABY?!" Tao screamed.

Luhan, unwrapped himself from Sehun's arms and stood up.

"Geeze Tao, could you be any louder?

Tao absorbed Luhan into his arms.

"Are you hurt?!?" Tao let go of Luhan and began patting him down, looking for any bruises.

"What are you? My mother?" Luhan asked as he pushed him away.

"Here I was, questioning my uality. Whether I was gay or straight, but Tao seems to be the best of both worlds." Kris joked.

Tao shot a glare his way, then he walked up to Kris, like a diva, and his shook his finger at him.

"NO YOU DI'INT!" Tao said causing everyone to burst into uncontrollable laughter.

However someone on the outside heard the laughter and was not happy with it.

------------------

"Let me walk you home." Sehun pleaded.

"It's fine Hunnie, just go home. I can make it home by myself."

"Fine............." Sehun gave up and him and Luhan split ways.

Luhan walked down  the empty street that led to his house. He decided to take the back way there. While walking down one alley there was a man with a hood on and his head down. Luhan just decided to ignore him and keep walking. Big mistake.

"I see you didn't listen and still are with Sehun." Kai said as he took his hood off and walked towards Luhan.

"Umm..." Luhan hesitated.

Kai shoved him against the wall and looked at him with disgust.

"Your practically begging for a beating."

Kai raised his arm and formed his hand into a fist. But before Kai's fist could make contact with Luhan's face, someone else grabbed his arm and shoved him against the wall.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my boyfriend." Sehun grabbed Luhan and pulled him closer.

 "S-Sehun I........" Kai stuttered.

"Save it. I told you, I don't like you the way you like me. So please just leave us alone."

Kai stormed off, humiliated. Sehun, the love of his life,  just told him off. In his fit of rage, he bumped into someone's chest, causing them both to fall on their butts.

"Oww...." The boy said.

"Sorry" Kai muttered and looked at the wide eyed boy.

Hey......he was pretty cute.

"I-I'm Kai." Kai stood up and helped the mystery boy up.

"I'm Kyungsoo." He answered.

-----------

Luhan held onto Sehun as if his life depended on it.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you." Sehun comforted.

"Promise?" 

"I promise." Sehun confirmed.

"I love you" Sehun said.

"What?" Luhan pulled away and looked into Sehun's eyes.

"I said, I love you."

"I love you too." Luhan said.

The two pulled in for a kiss. A kiss with such passion, every single one of their emotions was conveyed to the other. In that one moment they both knew, they would be together forever.

--------------------------------

A/N: Thank you all for sticking with me through the end and I hope you enjoyed this story! Also I'll be posting the foreword to my new story soon, so look forward to that but I'm still thinking of the bad boy for that story so if anyone has an idol in mind just leave a comment or PM me or post on my wall, whatever!

Thanks again~♥