I can't believe it

Wanna B?

The warmth of Kris' lips sent a rippling sensation all throughout Tao's body. Goosebumps were popping up all over him. Chills were running up and down his spine treating him as if he were some stairmaster machine. Tao was taking deep breaths trying to calm himself.

I can't believe he just did that. I don't know if I can stay...............

In an instant Tao's kness turned to jelly. Tao felt the sensation of falling but he was out cold before he hit the ground.

------------

"Where am I?" Tao croaked

He looked up and was blinded by  bright lights. He was in a bed. He looked down at himself and saw he was still in his uniform. Someone moved in the shadows and Tao realized it was the school nurse. Suddenly, everything came into focus and he was in the nurses office.

"So your awake. Some fall you had there."

"I fell?" Tao was still hazy about what happened.

"Your friend there found you out in the garden and carried you here." The nurse pointed to Tao's right. She lowered her arm and quietly slipped away to her office in the back of the room.

Tao hadn't even felt the weight of Luhan's head resting on his arm. He shook his arm, hoping to wake up the older boy.

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty."

Luhan groaned and picked up his head. He rubbed his eyes and seemed mad at him for waking him up. When he finally realized it was Tao in front of him, Luhan jumped out of his chair and engulfed him into his arms.

"Tao you're finally awake! I was so worried when I found you on the ground like that!! What happned?? Did Kris hurt you?" Luhan pulled out of the hug and bombarded Tao with all these questions.

Tao was so confused. Why would Kris hurt me? Why did Luhan even mention him? What does he have to do with anything?

"Gege, what are you talking about?"

"Don't you remember? You went to go confess to Kris in the garden."

A sense of recollection passed over Tao as he remembered his conversation with Kris.

The kiss. Now I remember.

A huge smile broke out on Tao's face. Luhan cocked his head in confusion.

"What are you smiling about?"

"You got it all wrong. Kris never hurt me. He........kissed me."

"He did??? Did he use tongue??"

"Gege! It was just a peck on the cheek! Don't get so carried away!"

"Sorry, geez. What did you two talk about anyways?"

"Not much, the bell rang and he said to meet him in the garden again after school."

"Really? Cause it's about an hour past that."

Tao's eyes widened. 

"WHAT!?!? School ended an hour ago???"

Tao sprang out of bed and grabbed his bag. He was out the door before Luhan could even say a word.

What's the point? He's not gonna be there. I can't believe I was knocked out that long.

Tao slowed to a jog and didn't seem to notice Luhan was following him. He opened the door to the courtyard and saw it was empty. Disappointed, Tao walked over to the bench and plunked down. Luhan silently watched from inside.

"So you finally made it."

Tao's head shot up and saw Kris saunter out from the rose garden. His hands were bleeding.

"Kris! I'm so sorry I'm late."

"I heard you passed out." Kris got closer to Tao and leaned in to his ear to whisper: "Was that because of our little kiss?"

Tao turned a bright shade of red, his words jumbled in his mouth.

"Of-of-o..........uh............."

Kris laughed under his breath. Tao quickly changed the course of his conversation.

"So...uh......why are your hands bleeding?"

Kris looked at his hands and said:

"I tried to pick some roses for you but the thorns kept cuttting me."

Kris looked at Tao, waiting for his response. Tao who tried his best to change the topic, once more, asked:

"Why did you wait so long?

"Why do you keep changing the topic?"

"I'm not changing the topic, I was just......curious."

Kris looked at Tao with a serious look on his face. His killer gaze that made all the girls want him, was piercing Tao.

"Isn't it obvious? I wanted to see you again."

Tao had never blushed so much in his life. He couldn't think of anything to say. The only thing he could do was hold Kris' gaze. Kris sensed he was flustered so he kept the conversation going.

"I also think that kiss didn't do you any justice."

Kris leaned forward and gripped Tao's waist. He pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. Tao's first instinct was to kiss back and savor the taste of Kri's lips on his. And that's exactly what he did.

-------------

Luhan watched Tao as he kissed his first love. He smiled and put his hand on his chest.

"If only Sehun would do that to me.

"Do what?"

Luhan spun around and saw Sehun standing there, with two unrecognizable figures at his side.

"Well? What is it exactly you would like me to do?"

-------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed :)