Useless Tutor

Wanna B?

"Ummmm......ummmmm......"

Luhan racked his brain, trying to think of some excuse.

"Tu-tutoring?" Luhan sputtered.

"You want me to tutor you? Is that what you came to ask me the other day?"

Luhan recalled that dreadful day. But, it was the perfect excuse. To have Sehun tutor him. He could get closer to him this way. So Luhan played along with it.

"Umm, yeah. I was gonna ask you for help in algebra..............but I got nervous."

One of the figures snickered. Luhan could see now it was two boys at Sehun's side. They were pretty good looking.

"That's ridiculous." One of the boys said.

Luhan practically jumped back. He had such a pretty face, with such a DEEP voice.

"Now, now Yeolie, don't be so mean." Said the otehr boy.

"Do you two mind? Why don't you go be love birds somewhere else?" Sehun said

"Whatever" Said the boy who appeared to be "Yeolie"

The two walked out and Luhan realized their hands were intertwined. Sehun cocked his head in confusion. Luhan was staring at the two boys intently.

"What exactly is so interesting about them?" Sehun asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. It's just........they seem so close." Luhan gazed down the hall where the two boys once were.

"Well of course. They are dating, after all."

"Dating?! Really?"

"Of course, the whole school knows Baekhyun and Chanyeol are dating." Sehun said matter-of-factly.

Now that Luhan thought about it, he did remember hearing something about some scandal about two boys dating. Baekhyun and Chanyeol did sound familiar.

"Oh yeah..........now I remember."

Sehun turned towards Luhan and directed the conversation back to the whole reason he was still here.

"So.......when do you want to meet?" Sehun asked awkwardly.

"Meet? For what?" Luhan asked cluelessy.

"The tutoring.........you said you needed help in algebra. Right?"

"Oh yeah! Ummm....I guess tomorrow in the library at 5?" Luhan squeaked.

"That works for me. See you then." Sehun walked off down the empty corridor.

Just as Luhan was about to relax the door to the courtyard swung open and in walked Tao and Kris.

"Oh! Luhan gege! I didn't know you were here."

"Yeah...I came to check up on you, since you ran out like that."

"That's right! Sorry about that gege. I went to meet Kris."

"I know" Luhan said with that knowing look on his face.

"Were you watching us?!"

"At least I didn't interrupt."

"Gege!" Tao was about to tell Luhan off when Kris put his hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down. He was just worried about you, is all."

"Thank you, Kris for understanding." Luhan said snootly.

"Fine...." Tao loosened up under Kris' grip and Kris put his bandaged hand back down.

"So...." Luhan said seductively. "Does this mean you two are dating now?" Luhan said with a smirk on his face.

Kris put his arm around Tao's shoulder and pulled him closer to him.

"Sure does."

Tao blushed at Kris' sudden bold actions.

Luhan's smirk faded into a sweet smile.

"I'm truly happy for you two. Well.... I should go. I have to get ready for tomorrow."

"Why? What's tomorrow?" Tao questioned.

"I asked Sehun to tutor me, so I can get closer to him."

"Ridiculous" Kris muttered under his breath.

"Hey! Don't make fun of me!" Luhan had an adorable pout on his face.

Tao came to Kris' defense. "You know he's right. You should just tell him the truth."

"Well, I can't go back now. So I have to go through with it."

"Good Luck." Tao and Kris said in unison. They then walked off down the hall, hand in hand.

Sehun likes cool guys right?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       So that's what I'll do.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I'll play hard to get.

-----------

Sehun walked down the hall thinking to himself.

Luhan is super sweet.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   All I have to do is be sweet like him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Then he'll want me for sure.

Sehun smiled in satisfaction.

Wait a minute.................

Sehun stopped dead in his tracks.

Luhan is a straight A student.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Why would he need my help?

--------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed! Sorry for the late update. More school stuff and since it's the end of the year everyone is super busy, including me. But I'm finally graduating on Tuesday so then I'll have more time and hopefully I'll update more often. So expect to have quicker updates!  And sorry about the way the thoughts at the end are spaced. When I was writing it, it was normal then when I updated it, it turned out like that. I kinda liked it so I left it like that.