Stalkers

Wanna B?

"Luhan you're such a stalker."

"Look who's talking Mr. Wufan-know-it-all" Luhan spat at Tao.

"Kris"

"What?"

"He likes it when people call him Kris"

"You see?!? You are a stalker!"

"Well at least I don't follow him around like you" Tao retorted

"What are you talking about? When was the last time I followed Wuf- I mean Kris?"  Luhan questioned a bit annoyed.

"Not Kris!!! Sehun! You're practically like his shadow! If you like him so much just walk in the class and tell him instead of just standing out here like a stalker!"

"What?! Are you kidding me?!! If I confess now he'll shoot me down! Why would someone as cool as him want to be with someone like me?" Luhan said with a sullen look on his face.

"Well maybe if you did something with that hair of yours........"

Tao pushed Luhan's hair out of his face, revealing his soft brown, doe eyes. Luhan's eyes gleamed with tears threatening to spill.

"Just go in there and tell him. He's just sitting there. Alone"

"I don't kn-"

Luhan didn't get to finish his sentence because he was into the classroom. The door slammed open and Luhan fell to his knees. Sehun who was busy staring out the window broke from his daze to stare at the boy who fell by his feet. Immediately Sehun jumped out his chair and offered a hand to Luhan.

"You don't have to make such a grand entrance"

Luhan froze in place and didn't even look up at Sehun. 

"Well.....what do you want?" Sehun asked slightly irritated while pulling his hand away.

"I-.....I-..." Luhan sputtered still on the floor, not daring to look up.

"Let me know when U-Kwon gives you your tongue back."

Sehun coolly picked up his things and walked out without giving Luhan a second glance.

"I'm gonna kill Tao" Luhan seethed

 

 

----------

 

Sorry for the really short chapter! I'll try to put up the next one tomorrow. But yay for the Block B refrences like the title and U-Kwon. If you don't understand U-Kwon is known as the kitty of Block B so you know the phrase "Cat got your tongue?" Well now U-Kwon is the cat in question.