i Love you Noona

i Love you Noona

 

When the men were gone, they got out of their hiding place.

“Yuck! Ur hand tastes salty! Puweh puweh!” she complained.

“You can kick my huh? You can’t even defend yourself from those three idiots” sehun .

“yah! I can Definitely Beat them to death! You just interfered!” She said proudly.

“yeah right. Like talking like that could change anything. You go Home, arraseo?” he said as he walked away.

                He started to walk. Somehow, he felt weird. He looked back and saw the girl behind him.

“ what are you doing? Are you following me?” He asked.

                The girl shook her head vigorously. Sehun continued to walk. After a while he can still feel her following. He stopped walking which caused the girl behind him to bump at his back.

“ Do you know how late it is for a girl like you to stay out at this hour of the night?!”  Sehun asked irritatingly.

“ Do you know how late it is for a 21 years old boy like you to stay out at this time of the night?!” the girl shouted back.

“How am I suppose to go home if your following me? Don’t you have a home?”

                The girl shook her head again.

“aishh, Just Go home”

“but I don’t Have a Home!”

“  It’s none of my business, Just check-in in a hotel or something. Just don’t follow me” He said really irritated.

                He started to walk away again.

                Finally, the girl seems to have stopped following him. After walking a few meters. He stopped and looked in his wrist watch. 10:47. He looked around the empty street.

He closed his eyes.

‘but I don’t have a home’ he remembered the girl said.

He sighed.

‘ I’m so gonna regret this’ he whispered as he walk back to where he had left the girl.

               

He was amazed by what he saw. There she was, sitting on a rock bench, hugging her knees, feeling the cold wind of the night. She is biting her lower lip, probably thinking of something.

“Aigooooo… Should I call her or not? Aaaa… NO! for sure she’ll shout at me” He can hear her talking to herself.

                He smiled. She’s so fun to watch.

“ Why is it so cold here in Korea? Where the hell will I sleep?” She kept on talking.

 

“If someone see you here, talking to yourself, they will definitely think you’re crazy” He fiunally said.

                The girl jumped in horror.

“ Gee’ You scared me!” she exclaimed.

“why are you here anyway?” She asked.

“ Do you really don’t have a home?” He asked.

“I don’t have a place to stay…” She answered.

“ Kaja” Sehun said as he put his own jacket around her shoulder.

“ha?” She asked confused.

“ It’s late… and cold… you can stay at my place.” He said as he started  walking..

                A smile formed on the girl’s lips as she followed him who is already a few meters away.

“Wait!” she said.