i Love you Noona

i Love you Noona

 

                Since the day that they went to the amusement park, they’ve become so much closer. After works, Sehun and yul would watch the stars for a few hours. Yul would eventually fall asleep and Sehun will piggyback her when going home.

               

                “this is how you do it” Sehun showed how to rinse the clothes. They were washing the laundries.

“oh! It’s just that simple? I can do all of this just by myself” Yul said proudly.

                Sehun just smirked.

“go on” He said.

                Yul started rinsing the clothes. But after two clothes, she felt her back aches.

“ Aigoo.. My back hurts” She said.

                Sehun chuckled.

“ hey! Ur underwear is kinda big” Yul said.

                Sehun hurriedly snatched his brief while Yuri was laughing.

“oh come on.. don’t be shy” Yul teased.

                Sehun took her hands and they both stood up.

“ Im kinda lazy, we can just do it like this” Sehun said and started stepping on the clothes.

“ really? We can just step on it?” Yul asked.

                Sehun nodded.

“cool!” Yul said as she started jumping which caused the water to splashed all over the place.

“yah! I told you to step on it.. not to jump on it!” sehun said.

“why? This is fun!” Yul said as she continued to jump.

“you want fun huh?” Sehun said as he too started jumping.

                He took the water scooper and aimed Yul. She was now soaked in wet.

“ Yah! Cheater!” Yul took the hose and aimed at him.

“ hahahahahahaha!!!!” Yul laughed evily as she continued aiming him.

 

                “ when are you planning to go home?” Jessica’s soft voice said at the other ine. Sehunhad just left for work and she was all alone at the house. She was cleaning when Jessica called her.

“I really don’t know” Yul answered.

“ why did you even run away? It’s been a month”

“boredome?”

“ bull. I know there’s other reason… is it about your dad?”

                Yul sighed. Jessica knew her too well.

“ Yuri, I understand you.. But, He is just doing it for your future” Jessica explained.

“ what about the present? I need a father … you know?” Yul said.

                Jessica heaved a sigh.

“ I miss you Yuri.. I really do.. I miss my kkab bestfriend”Jessica said obviously about to cry.

“ hey.. hey.. hey.. Please don’t cry Sica-baby… You know I hate it when you cry”

“it’s all your fault”

 

“hey yul.. I forgot my---“  Sehun camje back.

                Yul signaled him to be quiet.

“was that a man’s voice? And who is Yul?” Jessica asked on the other line.

 

“je-a-o-shi-kaka-kak-a-o” Yul said purposely.

“ yah! You’re doing your silly trick again! What kind of nonsense is that?” Jessica hissed.

“bye! … I miss you.. Saranghae!” Yul said as she hung up.

 

“ oh hunnie.. why did you came back?” Yul asked.

“… aa.. My wallet” Sehun said and grabbed his wallet that was currently on the top of the table.

“im going” Sehun said but deep inside him, he wanted to ask who was she talki8ng with earlier.

“okay.. bye” Yul said.

‘never mind. Who cares anyway’ Sehun thought.

                When Sehun was gone, yul heaved a sigh. A tears unexpectedly fell from her eyes.

‘I’ll be going home soon… I’ll just clear things up and bid my goodbye to my… special friend’ She typed in and send it to Jessica as tears continued to flow from her eyes.

“heck. Why am I crying?” She whispered.

 

                “hunnie… If I did something wrong, would you forgive me?” Yul asked as they both watch the stars.

                Sehun chuckled.

“you always did wrong” He said.

“seriously..”

“well, I don’t know”

                Silence silence silence.

“thank you very much Hunnie.. For everything.. “ Yul said.

“you speak like you’re about to leave”

“well, who knows? Im not gonna live at your house forever you know” Yul said.

                There’s a hurt inside of him. He can’t even imagine being alone in his house again. But then, yul’s right. They both have their own lives and she can’t live with him forever.

“what if I tell you not to leave?” Sehun asked.

                Yul didn’t answered. Sehun looked at her and found her peacefully sleeping.

“ what if I tell you… that I can’t imagine living without the clumsy you?” Sehun said as he sighed.