i Love you Noona

i Love you Noona

 

Sehun opened his eyes. He felt warm. He was surprised when he realized he has a blanket on. He looked at his wrist watch and it shows 8:30 am.

                Since it’s Sunday, he has no work for today. He stood up and took a peek on Yul’s bedroom which is originally his. The girl looked peaceful so he didn’t bother to wake her up.

He proceeded to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast. After preparing the breakfast, Sehun decided to wait to wait for her to wake up and they’ll eat together so that they can discuss about ‘her staying at his place’.

                3 hours later, she was still asleep. He was starving.

“aish.. whatever.. I’ll eat” he whispered.

                As soon as he stood up, the door clicked open and a girl lazily walks out with a messy hair.

“ Finally! Is this the usual time you wake up? God! It’s almost noon!” Sehun said.

“what are you talking about? I wasn’t even done sleeping. I just walked out of the room to pee” Yul said as she entered the comfort room.

                Sehun was in a hundred percent disbelief. He waited at the front door of the bathroom and waited for her to come out.

“wake up!” He commanded as she came out of the C.R

“I am awake” Yul said in ‘ a matter of fact ‘ tone.

“ I know. What I mean is clean yourself up . Let’s eat and I’ll send you home” he said.

“let me just sleep for an hour more. I haven’t slept well last night. Your bed is uncomfortable, my back hurts and when I move, It makes a squeaky sound” Yul complained.

“ look, I don’t care about what your complains are. You will go home” sehun said.

“ I don’t have a home! I wouldn’t be here in the first place if I have one right?” yul said.

“let’s talk about this while eating” he said.

                     

                                       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               A deafening silence occupied his apartment. The only sound you can hear is the sound of the chopsticks touching the plate.

“where do you live?” he asked breaking the silence.

“ I told you I don’t have a house. “ she answered.

“where were you staying before I saw you?”

“ I used to stay in a hotel but the bill is getting higher so I rented a house but the owner shoed me because I haven’t been paying my bill. So basically, I ended up being on the streets. Im broke.”  She explained.

“ where’s your Family? Any  friends?” He asked

“why do you have many questions?”

“ well, don’t you think I have the rights to ask?”

“no.. I don’t think you have the rights”

                Sehun kept silent.

“why don’t you to find a job? Or something?”

“ I don’t want to. I don’t know how to do any works.” Yul said nonchalantly.

“ seriously, Did you enter college? Have you even graduated in high school?”He asked.

“you wouldn’t want to know young boy” she said.

“young boy?” He echoed.

“ yes. Oh! By the way, You should stop calling me Yul. Call me noona.. at least Yul noona” she instructed.

“whatever. You can only stay here for three weeks”

“no. no. no “ Yul said as she shook her head.

“ what do you mean no? how long are you planning to stay here?”

“as long as I want and need to” She said.

“what!? But---“

“ no worries. … I’ll pay” ZShe cut him off.

                Yul stood up.

“where are you going?” he asked.

“ going back to dreamland. Thanks for the food” she said as she proceeded to the bedroom.

                Sehun stared blankly at her.

“what on earth” he murmured.

“Im starting to regret bringing her here” He said as started washing the dishes.

 

“hey! Next time, don’t forget to your blanket with you!! You looked pathetic last night” he heard her shouted.

“so that was why I woke up with a blanket” he whispered and smiled.