i Love you Noona

i Love you Noona

 

                Yuri slowly opened her eyes as she felt a hand over her stomach. She looked to her right and swathe sleeping  Jessica hugging her. Yuri smiled sweetly and hugged Jessica too.

“ Sicachu!” She shouted.

                She heard her groaned. Yuri chuckled.

“wake up sleepyhead..” yuri said as she sat at the bed.

                Jessica did wake up but she was still lying on the bed.

“how did you know I was already here?” Yuri asked.

“Donghae told me” Jessica answered.

“ when did you came?”

“ I came here the moment Donghae called me telling that you and your dad practically shouted at each other last night. He told me you were crying.. Oh.. Hi Twinkle” Jessica explained as twinkle, Yuri’s puppy sat on her stomach.

                Yuri lied down again.

“ how are you Sica?” she asked.

“ I should be the one asking you that question. Heck.. that trick of yours is getting on my nerves. You should totally tell everything. Who is Yul?” Jessica said as she cuddled beside Yuri and hugged her again.

“ I am Yul. Nothing much happened.. I just happened to met an amazing person” Yul said.

“ excuse me Yuri.. Your dad wants to talk to you” Donghae said as he entered the room.

Yuri looked at Jessica who is looking back at her worriedly. Yuri smiled a smile.

“Sorry Yuri” Donghae apologized.

“it’s okay hae.. Good morning by the way” Yuri answered back before she walked out of the room to talk with her father.

 

“have she told you what happened?” Donghae asked.

“almost” Jessica answered.

                They both heaved a sigh.

“ I hope Yuri would be happy.. all I want for her is to be happy” Donghae said.

“ Me too” Jessica agreed.

 

 

“what?!” Yuri’s voice echoed inside Mr. Kwon’s office.

“you heard me right Kwon Yuri. You will continue your career in Paris. You will leave in three days” His father said.

“ what about Sehun?” She said unconscious.

“ who cares about him? He doesn’t even care about you. All he cares about is the money. Now get everything done in three days.”

“ Why do you always made the decision for me? Im old enough to know what’s right”

“ then prove me! If you know whats right then you wouldn’t even argue about this matter anymore”

“ Fine! In three days.. I’ll leave” Yuri said as she walked out the room.

She caught Jessica and Donghae eavesdropping outside the door.

“you two both know that you will never hear what we are talking about right? That’s a soundproof room” Yul said as they walked down the big stairs.

“ we know it.. we’re just passing by” Donghae excused.

“ nonsense” Jessica said.

“ You know… sometimes I wonder what will be my life if I’m with my mom and my dad was the who died in that freaking accident” Yuri whispered as she remembered what happened.

 

Flashback

“ But mom… you should definitely watch our play! I’m the princess..” A little Yuri complained.

She is talking with her mom in the phone. Today is her first theater play.

“ Sorry princess, your mom here is a little busy ” Mrs. Kwon answered.

“ You are busy, Dad is busy.. nobody loves me” Yuri started to cry.

“ princess—“

“ if you won’t come then I will not talk to you for the rest of my life! I hate you!” Yuri shouted as she hung up the phone.

“ its okay Yuri-ah.. I am here to watch you” Jessica said as she hugged the crying Yuri.

                Yuri did well on the play. In fact, she was awarded as the best actress.

‘ im gonna tell my mom about this’ She thought.

                She saw her guards panicked as they took her inside the car.

“ ajhussi.. what is happening?” She asked at one of the bodyguards.

“ Sorry miss Yuri.. But your mom is in the hospital right now”

                Yuri was already crying when they came to the hospital. He hugged her dad who is also worried. Then the doctor came out.

“ Doc.. “ His father said.
“ Im sorry Mr.Kwon.. She’s gone” The doctor said.

End of the flashback

 

 

“  I regret saying ‘I hate you’….I could’ve said ‘I love you’ .. “ Yuri said.

“ It’s okay Yuri” Jessica said

“ Im hungry” Donghae suddenly butted in.

                Three chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

Just to clear things up.

Yuri's mother died in a car Accident because she tried to watch Yuri's Play.

:(