Goodbye..:(

i Love you Noona

 

Just for you not to be confused..

the flashbacks are in ITALIC form...

 

______________________

             “what about Yuri” Mr. Kwon asked.

“ with all due respect sir. I don’t think you are treating Yuri the correct way” Donghae said bravely.

“ what are you saying Lee”

“ Treating her like she’s not your daughter.. all you think about is your money. She needs a father sir. He needs You”

“ Who do you think you are?!”Mr. kwon stood up in anger.

“ Im his bodyguard and im also her friend. Ive been her bodyguards for years and I had seen all her sufferings”

“ Have you forgotten that I am your boss?”

“ I will never forget that sir. I owe you my life.. you can fire me after this.. Im doing this for Yuri. Because she’s my Ma’am and my friend.. I care for her.. and I do love her..

..

..

Do you?”

                Mr. kwon became silent.

“ you had lost your wife sir. Don’t wait for the moment that you’ll realize you were wrong when Yuri is already gone too”

                Donghae bowed his head.

“ Im sorry Sir.. This would be the last time you’ll be seeing me here. Thank you for everything Sir” Donghae said before leaving.

                Mr. kwon stayed silent.

 

(flashback)

“ what has gotten in your mind Kwon Yuri! You’ve been gone for a month !!” Her dad yelled as soon as they entered their mansion’s living room.

“ Dad.. Im 22.. Don’t you think I have the rights to do things not in your order?” She shot back.

“ You act like you’re younger than 22. What if there’s an that you.. what if someone killed you? You are not thinking for god’s sake!” Her dad’s voice is getting louder.

“ nothing happened to so it doesn’t matter”

“ yes it does! What will be my business partner’s reaction to this? You’re a failure Yuri!”

“ Failure? You only thinks about your freaking work! Im a girl who wanted freedom and care!”

“ But you’re not just a girl! You’re not a normal girl who can walk around everywhere you go. I am your father and I have a name”

“ that’s the problem dad! I hate this freaking Life! I hate me. I hate everything! I hate you.. “

                Mr. Kwon slapped her.

“ you are just my daughter”

“ I am not your daughter! You don’t even care about me.

 

“ I will never forget that sir. I owe you my life.. you can fire me after this.. Im doing this for Yuri. Because she’s my Ma’am and my friend.. I care for her.. and I do love her..

..

..

Do you?”

                Mr. kwon became silent.

“ you had lost your wife sir. Don’t wait for the moment that you’ll realize you were wrong when Yuri is already gone too”

 

“Do I? what have I done… what kind of father am I?” he whispered.

 

               

                Yuri looked every street they passed.

“ are you sure you wanna do this?” Jessica asked.

                They were inside Yuri’s car driving to the airport.

Yuri nodded and smiled.

“ I will leave Korea” She firmly said.

                Jessica heaved a sigh.

“where could Donghae be?” Yuri asked as she noticed Donghae’s absence.

“ I don’t know” Jessica answered.

 

                Sehun is impatiently looking at his wrist watch.

“aish! Why would I go? She Is a Liar” Sehun said as he lied down again on the couch.

“ no.. I will not let her go..” He said as he stood up again.

“ but.. she lied to me” He sat again.

 

 

“You can kick my huh? You can’t even defend yourself from those three idiots” sehun .

“yah! I can Definitely Beat them to death! You just interfered!” She said proudly.

“yeah right. Like talking like that could change anything. You go Home, arraseo?” he said as he walked away.

He started to walk. Somehow, he felt weird. He looked back and saw the girl behind him.

“ what are you doing? Are you following me?” He asked.

The girl shook her head vigorously. Sehun continued to walk. After a while he can still feel her following. He stopped walking which caused the girl behind him to bump at his back.

“ Do you know how late it is for a girl like you to stay out at this hour of the night?!”  Sehun asked irritatingly.

“ Do you know how late it is for a 21 years old boy like you to stay out at this time of the night?!” the girl shouted back.

“How am I suppose to go home if your following me? Don’t you have a home?”

The girl shook her head again.

“aishh, Just Go home”

“but I don’t Have a Home!”

“  It’s none of my business, Just check-in in a hotel or something. Just don’t follow me” He said really irritated.

He started to walk away again.

Finally, the girl seems to have stopped following him. After walking a few meters. He stopped and looked in his wrist watch. 10:47. He looked around the empty street.

He closed his eyes.

‘but I don’t have a home’ he remembered the girl said.

He sighed.

‘ I’m so gonna regret this’ he whispered as he walk back to where he had left the girl.

 

He was amazed by what he saw. There she was, sitting on a rock bench, hugging her knees, feeling the cold wind of the night. She is biting her lower lip, probably thinking of something.

“Aigooooo… Should I call her or not? Aaaa… NO! for sure she’ll shout at me” He can hear her talking to herself.

He smiled. She’s so fun to watch.

“ Why is it so cold here in Korea? Where the hell will I sleep?” She kept on talking.

 

“If someone see you here, talking to yourself, they will definitely think you’re crazy” He fiunally said.

The girl jumped in horror.

“ Gee’ You scared me!” she exclaimed.

“why are you here anyway?” She asked.

“ Do you really don’t have a home?” He asked.

“I don’t have a place to stay…” She answered.

“ Kaja” Sehun said as he put his own jacket around her shoulder.

“ha?” She asked confused.

“ It’s late… and cold… you can stay at my place.” He said as he started  walking..

“hey! Next time, don’t forget to your blanket with you!! You looked pathetic last night” he heard her shouted.

Yul was wrapping the towel around her when the door clicked open.

There he looking as shocked as she is.

“yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” she shouted.

Unfortunately, the towel around her fell down revealing her body (no worries. She has a bra and undies on).

“ aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Get out!!!!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.

“look, Im sorry. I didn’t mean to----“ Sehun started.

“ I don’t wanna talk about it” But she cut her off.

They were having their lunch… awkwardly.

“thank goodness you had your undergarments on” he whispered but Yul heard it.

“Why the hell did you even barge in without knocking?’ She said.

“ why the hell did you even left the door unlocked?” He shot her back

“you weren’t here earlier!” Yuri hissed.

“ Its not my fault Yul!” He defended himself.

“nooonnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Call me Yul Noona!” Yuri reminded him.

“aaiiiishhhhh!!!” they both said in unison.

~yul~ she heard someone called her in a low scary tone. She looked around and saw no one?

She shrugged and continued to eat.

~yul~ she heard again. This time, she stood up.

“who are you?” she shouted.

“raaaaa!” a man from behind startled her.

Sehun laughed hard as he saw her literally jumped in horror. She started punching him.

“ yah! Yah! Yah!!!!” yul said as she continued to punch him.

“aw! Why are you punching me?” Sehun shouted.

Yul immediately recognized his voice and stopped punching.

“ Sehun?” Yul said.

Sehun laughed again as he remembered yul’s surprised face.

“ how dare you!” Yul said weakly.

Sehun stopped laughing when he noticed her soft sobs.

“hey are you crying?” Sehun asked.

“ NO! I AM LAUGHING!” Yul answered sarcastically as tears continued to flow on her cheeks.

“ hey . hey. Don’t cry.. Please. I didn’t mean to—“

“ to what? To surprised me and laugh afterwards?? Oh . How sweet!”

“okay, Im sorry. Do whatever you want to do to me” Sehun said as he bowed his head waiting for a punishment.

“really? Whatever I want?” yul asked him.

“ yes” sehun answered.

Yul walked near to him and held his chin up. They were facing each other.

Sehun was again mesmerized by the beauty of the girl in front of him. Brunette Long Wavy hair, a dark brown eyes and a perfect pointed nose. Yul slowly leaned her face to his.

Sehun became uneasy, his heart beats crazily and he don’t know why. His head became blank. He just stared at her.

She leans forward until..

….

….

….

“ I never imagined it would be this beautiful” Yul said.

Sehun stayed quiet and listened to her intently.

“ I’ve always imagined myself looking at the sky, watching the stars and having this peaceful time. I just realized how beautiful stars are in reality” Yul said.

Sehun looked at her.

‘mysterious girl’ he thought.

“ I guess my idea was not bad at all. I’ve got to experience things I’ve never experience before” Yul stated.

“ idea? What Idea?” Sehun asked confused.

‘ oh ! I forgot!’ Yul thought.

“erm. This! The idea of staying here to watch the stars. It’s my first time.. so..yeah” Yul said.

Silence. Silence. Silence

“ sehun”

“mmm?”

“will you do me a favor?”

“what now?”

“besides calling me noona… Will you please teach me new things?”

Sehun looked at her confused.

“okay” He just said.

Silence. Silence. Silence.

“are you done watching the stars?”Sehun asked.

She didn’t answered. He looked at her and was mesmerized again.

As if there is a magnet, sehun find himself leaning towards her lips.

When they were a few inches apart, Yul opened her eyes and they stared at each other for a while. Yul raised her left brow.

“ Staring is impolite” Yul said.

“y-yes?” Sehun dumbly said as he backed away from her.

Yul sit up straight and looked at Sehun.

“what were you doing?” She asked.

“ha? Oh nothing. I was just. Just.. Just---“

“ never mind.. What time is it?” Yul asked him.

“9:30 pm” he answered.

Yul stood up and started walking.

“ where are you going?”

“home… Sleep” She said bluntly.

Sehun looked at her blankly.

‘what was that?’ he whispered as he followed her.

Before Yul entered her room, she stopped and walked towards Sehun who was about to lay down on the couch.

Sehun was surprised when Yul hugged him. No one ever hugged him even his own parents. It’s been a long time since he felt the warmth of a hug.

“ Thank you Sehun. Thank you very much” She whispered before letting go and walked towards the room.

“ Good night!” Sehun heard her shouted.

Sehun once again made a banging sound by colliding two frying pans.

“ Go out! It’s not my time to wake up yet.”Yul said lazily and irritated as the same time.

“ exactly my point” Sehun said.

“ and what exactly is your point?” Yul said as lazily and irritated as before.

“ Well, this is New” Sehun said.

Yul Stood up with a grin.

“ Okay! Let’s start our day!” Yul said cheerfully as she walked out the room leaving Sehun who is smiling.

 

 

After they eat, Sehun was about to wash the dishes but Yul stopped him.

“ I’ll do it” Yul stated.

Sehun looked at her unsure.

“ oh come on! How can I learn if you won’t let me try” yul said.

“ are you sure?” He asked.

“ sure as hell.. and besides, you have work today so why don’t you get ready while I clean this up” Yul said as she pushed Sehun away.

Yul started washing the dishes while humming.

“ hmmm. What is the first step? Oh! Water the dishes” she asked herself.

“next is… cleaning it with this sponge” she said happily as she hummed.

“ im so gonna tell Sica about this. Hihihi” She laughed.

But because of the dishwashing liquid, she finds it difficult to hold the dishes. The glass accidentally slip in his hands causing the glass to fall and break. She panicked. She immediately pick up the small pieces.

After hearing a breaking sound and a yelp, Sehun hurriedly walked out of the bathroom and checked Yul. He saw Yul picking up the broken pieces of the glass.

“ no! don’t come near to that! Don’t touch it!” He said as he grab her wrist.

“look! You’re bleeding!” Sehun said and immediately took the 1st aid kit.

 

“aish! I Told you I’ll do the dishes!” Sehun said after aiding her.

Yul was silent with her head low.

“ If you’re thinking about the glass, then stop. It’s just a glass. Nothing to worry about” Sehun said thinking that yul is feeling guilty.

“ I was not thinking about the glass..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

I was thinking about how skinny you are” Yul said.

“ okay, Here’s the deal, I’ll be home later at ten” Sehun said

“ WHAT!? You mean I’ll be here alone until ten?”

“ yeah.. Don’t.. I mean DON’T break anything, By the way, Do you have a cell phone?”

“ Of course! What do you think of me? A bum?”

“ Give me your number”

“ sorry, I don’t give my number to just anyone”

“ I’m not just anyone. I’m the owner of the place you’re staying at so if you would mind, give me your Number so I can go to work now or else I’ll be late.”

Yul gave up and give him her number.

“ Don’t give my number to anyone” Yul said.

“ No worries, They wouldn’t want to get your number” Sehun said

“ A-huh” Yul Smirked.

Sehun was about to go when Yul grabbed his wrist.

“ wait” yul started fixing his tie.

Sehun looked at her dumbfounded. He instantly froze.

“ Tada! Hate to say this but your fashion is a disaster” yul said after fixing his tie.

Sehun started walking without talking.

“ See ya! Call me! Take care!” he heard her said. He didn’t even bother to look back for he was afraid he might again felt what he always feel every time he looks at her.

“ yul.. Aren’t you done eating?” He asked.

“One more” Yul said as shetook another stick.

“ that is the 9th time you said that” Sehun said.

Yul ignored him and continued to eat. Sehun sighed.

“ come on.. Let’s watch the stars again” Sehun said.

Yul’s eyes lit up as she cling her arms unto his.

“ Kaja” She said.

Sehun paid and they both started walking to the place they were last night.

“ Oh my god! There are more stars tonight than last night.” Yul squealed in delight.

Sehun demonstrated how to sweep the floor. Soon, Yul was the one who’s sweeping the floor. Yul the music and started to dance.

“yah! Continue with the cleaning and stop dancing” Sehun said.

“come on.. Dance a little” Yul said as she took his hands and they both dance.

“we are young and wil and freeeeee!!!!!!” Yul sang along with the song.

They cleaned the new appliances, move,switch and everything.

After cleaning, They both sat at the couch.

“waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!” Yul said.

“waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!” Sehun copied.

They both laughed.

“high five!” Sehun said as he raised his hands for a high five.

“shiro( I don’t want to)” yul said.. :P

“we finished early.. im starving” Yul said.

“let’s cook then”

“Oh! I love cooking!” Yul squealed.

Sehun looked at her in disbelief. The girl was jumping.

“akkk!” She yelp.

“yah! I thought you love cooking? You are just frying a simple egg.. why are you jumping?” He said.

“ I didn’t say I knew how to cook. The oil.. the oil might hit me.. aaakkk!” she said as she fried the sunny side up egg.

“missy, the oil will never hit you.. trust me.. now stop jumping and flip the egg”

“okay.. yuri you can do it…I believe in you” Yul said to herself as she tried to flip the egg.

“hana.. deul.. set” She counted and flipped the egg with her eyes closed.

“see.. It aint hard . you did it!” Sehun said.

Yul slowly opened her eyes and saw the egg perfectly flipped.

“woah!!! Asa!” Yul replied as she raised her hand.

“ high five!” she said.

“shiro” Sehun said.

Yul took his hands and made them high fived.

“kaja! Let’s eat my masterpiece!” Yul said.

 

“wow” yul said as she entered the amusement park.

They continued to roam around the amusement park.

“ oh! Hunnie! let’s take a picture together!” Yul said as she spotted a picture both.

“do this.Copy me.peace” Yul said as she poses a peace sign.

“fighting!” Yul said as she poses a ‘fighting sign’

“wacky!” She shouted.

“ saranghae” Yul said as she raised her left hand.

“shiro”

“come on”

Sehun gave up and connect his right hand to her as they made a heart shape.

Sehun is watching the girl in front of him walking happily who is looking at their pictures. It is past 9 when they decided to go home. He was shocked when Yul suddenly stopped and hugged him.

“Yul” Sehun said.

“don’t move… Just …. Let’s be like this for a moment” yul said..

A few minutes later, Sehun could hear a soft sobs.

“ are you crying Yul?” Sehun asked worriedly.

“gomawo… chincha Gomawo” Yul said.

Sehun patted her back comfortingly as they stayed like that for a while.

“this is how you do it” Sehun showed how to rinse the clothes. They were washing the laundries.

“oh! It’s just that simple? I can do all of this just by myself” Yul said proudly.

Sehun just smirked.

“go on” He said.

Yul started rinsing the clothes. But after two clothes, she felt her back aches.

“ Aigoo.. My back hurts” She said.

Sehun chuckled.

“ hey! Ur underwear is kinda big” Yul said.

Sehun hurriedly snatched his brief while Yuri was laughing.

“oh come on.. don’t be shy” Yul teased.

Sehun took her hands and they both stood up.

“ Im kinda lazy, we can just do it like this” Sehun said and started stepping on the clothes.

“ really? We can just step on it?” Yul asked.

Sehun nodded.

“cool!” Yul said as she started jumping which caused the water to splashed all over the place.

“yah! I told you to step on it.. not to jump on it!” sehun said.

“why? This is fun!” Yul said as she continued to jump.

“you want fun huh?” Sehun said as he too started jumping.

He took the water scooper and aimed Yul. She was now soaked in wet.

“ Yah! Cheater!” Yul took the hose and aimed at him.

“ hahahahahahaha!!!!” Yul laughed evily as she continued aiming him.

“hunnie… If I did something wrong, would you forgive me?” Yul asked as they both watch the stars.

Sehun chuckled.

“you always did wrong” He said.

“seriously..”

“well, I don’t know”

Silence silence silence.

“thank you very much Hunnie.. For everything.. “ Yul said.

“you speak like you’re about to leave”

“well, who knows? Im not gonna live at your house forever you know” Yul said.

There’s a hurt inside of him. He can’t even imagine being alone in his house again. But then, yul’s right. They both have their own lives and she can’t live with him forever.

“what if I tell you not to leave?” Sehun asked.

Yul didn’t answered. Sehun looked at her and found her peacefully sleeping.

“ what if I tell you… that I can’t imagine living without the clumsy you?” Sehun said as he sighed.

 

“Sehun… I just want you to know  that I am very happy that I have met someone like you.. Thank you very much.. “ Yuri said sincerely

                He saw the picture of him with Yuri doing a heart shape. He smiled.

“ I will never …. Let her go..” He said as he took his jacket and run for his life.

 

“ Im sorry sir but we cannot let you in except if you have a passport” The guard said.

“ But… She’s leaving.. I need to stop her!”

“ Im sorry sir, we cant”

“ Here t5ake this” Sehun said as he gave his wallet and his ID and squeezed himself in. He could hear the guards voice calling him but he doesn’t care .. all he want to do is to see the girl he had learned to love.

 

                It feels like his world crashed as he saw in the notification area that Yuri’s flight had already left.

“ I was late… Too late” He whispered as he walked aimlessly out of the airport.