i Love you Noona

i Love you Noona

 

                “how’s my h---“ Sehun was shocked when he saw a new smart T.V, computer, New couch.. everything new.

“ Oh! Hunnie!” Yul sheerfully greeted him.

“What is this?” He asked obviously Confused.

“ Oh.. erm… I won! There’s a free raffle down the street. These are the prices” She lied. She bought all of it.

                Sehun looked at her in disbelief.

“ is that for me? How did you know it’s my favorite?” Yul said when she saw him with an ice cream. Sehun could only nod his head. He sat at the couch while yul went to her room to get something. Yul came back with paper bags in her hands.

“ I have something for you… Tada!!! I bought you new shirts, pants and shoes.” Yul said.

“how are you able to buy all of this?”

“The raffle..there’s also a cash price. “ Yul said.

“ you’re early.. you told me you’ll be late”

“ I had finished my work already.. Did you cook something? Im starving” He said.

“ i…. I don’t know how to cook”

“ What?! Have you eaten yet?”

                Yul shook her head. Sehun sighed. ‘ I am not surprised’ he thought.

“ Kaja “ Sehun said and stood up.

“where?”

“ we’ll eat outside.. I’m starving”

“ really? Like a date?”

“no” Sehun flatly answered.

 

 

                Yul looked at him confused.

“ I thought we’re going to eat?” She asked.

“ exactly..”

“ the couple usually have a dinner date in a restaurant.”

“ This is not a date and we are not a couple… besides, street foods are more delicious than those of the restaurants” Sehun said.

                Yul looked at him hesitantly.

“ don’t tell me you haven’t eaten this before… Have you?” sehun asked.

                Yul shook her head.

“seriously?! Where on earth did you came from”

“ you woulcn’t want to know”

“whatever… This… is what you call Fisht Stick.. and this is street dokkbokki.. come on, try it” Sehun instructed as he gave her a stick of fish stick. Yul took it but is still unsure.

“ this is new” Sehun said.

                Yul watched how Sehun eat. She can’t take the hunger anymore so she took a bite and chew slowly.

                It’s Sehun’s turn now to watch her eat. He was fully aware of what Yul will say about his favorite food. He smiled as he saw her nodding her head with a thumbs up.

“ can I have more?” Yul asked. Sehun nodded.

 

 

                Sehun looked at her in awe. There she is, eating her 12th stick of fish stick.

“ yul.. Aren’t you done eating?” He asked.

“One more” Yul said as shetook another stick.

“ that is the 9th time you said that” Sehun said.

                Yul ignored him and continued to eat. Sehun sighed.

“ come on.. Let’s watch the stars again” Sehun said.

                Yul’s eyes lit up as she cling her arms unto his.

“ Kaja” She said.

                Sehun paid and they both started walking to the place they were last night.

“ Oh my god! There are more stars tonight than last night.” Yul squealed in delight.

                Siloence. Silence. Silence.

“ Hunnie.. where’s you’re family?” yul asked him.

“hunnie?” he asked.

“ yeah.. why? It’s cute.. no complains! Im your noona!” Yul said.

                Sehun just smiled.

“ so.. about your family?” she reminded.

“ I was an orphan” He said.

Yul looked at but didn’t dare to talk.

“ my parents left me in an orphanage when I was 4 years old. I don’t even know the reason.”

“ do you remember them?”

“ I do.. clearly. I cried a lot. Asking what have I done wrong for them to abandon me. And I found a new family. Mr. Park adopted me. We became a family. They were my mom and dad. They treated me as if I were their real son. when we were at the mall, I saw a familiar person. It vwas my real father. I hurriedly hugged him. But he pushed me away..

dad! It’s me. Sehun. Your son!’ I shouted. I can see his surprised face.

‘ I don’t have a son. I don’t know you’ he said as he walked away. I was very hurt

..

..

“ where are Mr. & mrs. Park now?” yul asked.

“ it was my 11th birthday. My mom and dad brought me to the zoo. While driving home..

..

‘ happy birthday Sehun’ I heard my mom said

‘ your mom and I love you so much’ my dad added.

And by a blink, I heard them scream, as I felt a hard hit on my head. I looked through my mom and dad at the front seat. There are bloods.. a lot of bloods. I creamed their names until it all went blank. I woke up in a hospital bed and saw the nursebeside me.

‘excuse me, where’s my parents?’ I asked.

                The nurse frowned and hesitated to answer.

‘where are my parent? Tell me!’ I said as I was being impatient.

‘ im so sorry, but they are gone’

It hurts how life can be so unfair. “ sehun said as he stood up and started to walk.

                Yul buck hugged him .

“Yul” He said.

“ Don’t move.. I know you’re crying.. go on and Cry.. I can’t see you anyway.. Just cry..” she said as she tightens the hug.

                Sehun turned around and hug her as well.

“ thank you” he said as he cried in her shoulder.

                Yul slightly pats his back as a comfort.

 

 

 

:)

 w3w