i Love you Noona

i Love you Noona

 

                “annyeong hunnie!” yul greeted happily but was shocked when its not Sehun she’s seeing.

“d-dad?” she murmured.

“it’s been a month Yuri” Mr. Kwon said sternly.

“Dad.. How did you know I was here?” Yuri asked .

                Mr. Kwon moved a bit and Sehun appeared from behind.

“hunnie?” Yuri said as she looked at him questioningly.

“ Its time for you to go home. To your real home .. Ms. Yuri” Sehun said.

“hunnie let me explain”

“ just.. Go.. Please”

“but”

“ Its late Yuri and we have many things to talk about. Get her in the car” Mr. Kwon ordered Donghae, Yuri’s personal bodyguard.

“im so sorry Yuri” Donghae whispered as he immediately held Yuri’s hand.

“ Let me go hae..” Yul Hissed.

“ okay! I’ll go with you, just give me a minute” She said. Donghae halted but didn’t let her go.

“Sehun… I just want you to know  that I am very happy that I have met someone like you.. Thank you very much.. “ Yuri said sincerely.

“ go.. I don’t know you” Sehun said.

                Yuri heaved a sigh before walking to their car.

 

“ what has gotten in your mind Kwon Yuri! You’ve been gone for a month !!” Her dad yelled as soon as they entered their mansion’s living room.

“ Dad.. Im 22.. Don’t you think I have the rights to do things not in your order?” She shot back.

“ You act like you’re younger than 22. What if there’s an that you.. what if someone killed you? You are not thinking for god’s sake!” Her dad’s voice is getting louder.

“ nothing happened to so it doesn’t matter”

“ yes it does! What will be my business partner’s reaction to this? You’re a failure Yuri!”

“ Failure? You only thinks about your freaking work! Im a girl who wanted freedom and care!”

“ But you’re not just a girl! You’re not a normal girl who can walk around everywhere you go. I am your father and I have a name”

“ that’s the problem dad! I hate this freaking Life! I hate me. I hate everything! I hate you.. “

                Mr. Kwon slapped her.

“ you are just my daughter”

“ I am not your daughter! You don’t even care about me. There are only three people who really cares for me! Sehun Do”

“ sehun? You mean that boy earlier? Well, you are wrong Yuri. If he really cares for you then he shouldn’t have taken the money”

“what er you talking about?”

“ I gave him money …  for him to say where you are”

“ no.. you’re lying.. Sehun will never do that”

“well sorry to inform you Yuri.. he did”

                Yuri walked away and proceeded to her room. She looked around her room. The pink walls and her bed that she thought she would miss are still the same. She jumped into her bed and started crying.

                She felt a weight beside her and she turned around to see her puppy.

“ awwww.. you must have miss me.. I miss you too twinkle.. but your owner here is lonely” yuri said as she hugged the puppy while crying her heart out.

“ I miss you mom” she whispered.

 

 

--------

thanks for reading!

:)..

constructive criticism is very much appreciated...

 

school days are coming  next week..

i need to finish this..

kekeke...