The Truth

i Love you Noona

 

                Sehun could smell frying egg. He slowly opened his eyes and walked towards the kitchen and found a jumping Yul.

“ what are you doing?” Sehun asked.

“geez! You scared me! Good morning Hunnie!! I am making a sunny side up egg!” yul said happily.

“yeah… the only thing you can cook” Sehun said.

“ yah! Because it’s the only food you taught me! Eat this or you’ll be late ” Yul said.

Sehun just laughed and they both eat.

‘you’re just…. Different’ Sehun thought as he steals a quick glances to her.

 

                Sehun was again busy doing his work. He needs to finish his work fast so that he can be home early.

“ you totally like her.. no, I mean you love her” Kai popped out of somewhere.

                Sehun looked at him confused.

“ I know when a person is in-love or not” Kai said.

                Sehun raised his brow.

“ the sign goes something like this.. Who is the first person you think about the moment you opened your eyes in the morning? Her right? While who is the person you think before you close your eyes in the night? Still her right? And most importantly, when she looks at you.. you melts.. like your being hypnotized… even just by looking at her made your day complete.. so , am I right?” Kai explained with feelings.

“where did you got that idea?” Sehun asked.

“ im the Cupid” kai said as he aimed an imaginary bow and arrow to Sehun.

“yeah.. the stupid cupid. Why don’t you do your work and stop bugging me?” Sehun said.

                Kai just shrugged.

‘am I … really in-love?’ Sehun asked himself.

 

                Sehun smiled as he entered the small convenient store he always go to.

“ Annyeong Yoona- noona!” he greeted the permanent cashier.

“ you seems to be very happy. Oh! Is that a flower?” Yoona asked.

“oh… this is..”

“ aii.. you will confess to someone? Who is she?” yoona said as she took the ice cream that Sehun handed to her.

“ani..”

“ai.. no. no. no. you can’t lie to your yoona noona.. I know you’ll confess”

                Sehun just smiled and slowly nodded his head.

“ you and your weird boyfriend really knew me”

“ yah. Yah .yah! My Kai is not a weirdo.. he’s just … cute” Yoona defended her boyfriend.

                Sehun just laughed.

“ so.. who is she?” Yoona asked.

“ her name is---“

“ oh my god!!!! Gorgeous Kwon Yuri” Yoona squealed as her girl crush appeared in the t.v.

“ who is that Yuri you’re ta---“ Sehun became confused as he saw the girl in the tv

                There’s a red sports car drifted and a hot chick came out and took off her shades. It was Yul(it was a commercial of a car)

“She’s gorgeous.. she’s prettier in person though” yoona said.

“y-Yuri?” Sehun stuttered.

“ yes. She is Kwon Yuri. The only daughter of the richest business man here in Korea. Graduated her high school  at the U.S while she graduated college in paris for Fashion designing” Yoona smartly said.

 

>Flashback<

“ seriously, Did you enter college? Have you even graduated in high school?”He asked.

“you wouldn’t want to know young boy” she said.

 

“where do you live?” he asked breaking the silence.

“ I told you I don’t have a house. “ she answered.

“where were you staying before I saw you?”

“ I used to stay in a hotel but the bill is getting higher so I rented a house but the owner shoed me because I haven’t been paying my bill. So basically, I ended up being on the streets. Im broke.”  She explained.

“ where’s your Family? Any  friends?” He asked

“why do you have many questions?”

 

“ Give me your number”

“ sorry, I don’t give my number to just anyone”

“ I’m not just anyone. I’m the owner of the place you’re staying at so if you would mind, give me your Number so I can go to work now or else I’ll be late.”

                Yul gave up and give him her number.

“ Don’t give my number to anyone” Yul said.

“ No worries, They wouldn’t want to get your number” Sehun said

“ A-huh” Yul Smirked.

 

>end of Flashback<

“why? You don’t know her?” Yoona asked.

“ Now I do” Sehun answered.