i Love you Noona

i Love you Noona

 

Yul woke up after a long sleep. She stood up and walked out of the bedroom only to be welcomed by the empty house.

“Sehun?” she called out but no one answered.

                She sat at the couch and saw a piece of paper.

‘ I’ll be out. Don’t break anything’ a messy handwriting plastered on the paper.

“oh, he’s out” She murmured.

                Suddenly, her phone rang. She looked at the caller I.D and hesitated to answer but in the end, she pushed the accept button.

“ Oh my God! Finally you answered! Where the hell are you?” A soft and angelic voice exclaimed on the other line.

“ sorry… Im just somewhere here”

“and where exactly is that ?”

“ just don’t ask many questions”

“how can I not? Im your freaking Best friend! I was dead worried when your  dad told me you didn’tcome home last night!”

“calm down Sica… Im okay.. Nothing to be worried about. I’m in a safe place…… I guess”

“tell me where you are”

“a-o-je-s-s-is-si-ca-ca-a-o-“  Yul was pretending that the signal was low.

“Yah! Don’t use that trick of yours again!.. “ Jessica shouted.

“bye jessi… I miss you… I love you..” Yul said and hurriedly pressed the end call button.

“wooh. That was close. Better not mess with the Ice princess” she said in relief.

                Her phone vibrated again indicating that she has a new message.

‘ I’m gonna find you …. And when I do… YOU ARE DEAD’ Jessica’s text message sent shivers to her.

‘ what a nice and sweet best friend’ She thought.

“imma go showeeerrr” she hummed again as she walked towards the bathroom.

 

 

                Sehun finally got home.

“why is it so cold here in korea?” He whispered.

                He didn’t bother to look at the bedroom for he was expecting her to be still asleep. He headed towards the bathroom to pee.

 

 

                Yul was wrapping the towel around her when the door clicked open.

There he looking as shocked as she is.

“yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” she shouted.

                Unfortunately, the towel around her fell down revealing her body (no worries. She has a bra and undies on).

“ aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Get out!!!!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

 

                “look, Im sorry. I didn’t mean to----“ Sehun started.

“ I don’t wanna talk about it” But she cut her off.

                They were having their lunch… awkwardly.

“thank goodness you had your undergarments on” he whispered but Yul heard it.

“Why the hell did you even barge in without knocking?’ She said.

“ why the hell did you even left the door unlocked?” He shot her back

“you weren’t here earlier!” Yuri hissed.

“ Its not my fault Yul!” He defended himself.

“nooonnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Call me Yul Noona!” Yuri reminded him.

“aaiiiishhhhh!!!” they both said in unison.

                Yul stood up and headed to the door.

“where are you going?” Sehun asked.

“Do you have to know?” Yul said before she walked out the apartment.

                Sehun sighed.

“this is girl is getting on my nerves..” He murmured.

“ actually, this y girl is getting in my nerves” He corrected himself.

                He continued eating but suddenly a picture of Yul’s perfect body flashed in his mind.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” He said in frustration.

“this girl is making me crazy!... This is girl is…..

..

..

..

..

..

Strikingly Y” he whispered the last two words.