i Love you Noona

i Love you Noona

 

 

 

                “good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yul shouted right in front of Sehun’s ears. Sehun fall from the couch. Yul laughed hard.

“aw! What so funny miss?” sehun said as he sat at the couch.

“you! You’re very funny… hey! It’s past 5 in the morning.. you have a work.. go get ready”

“ you sound like a boss.. Don’t worry. I have no work for today” Sehun said.

“really?”

                Sehun smiled. Yul punch the air.

“you seems to be happy”

“of course I am! Im quite bored yesterday.. and you know what?”

“what?”

“ I miss you..:)” Yul said as she walked towards her room.

“where are you going?” Sehun asked.

“sleep” She answered nonchalantly.

“ really, well I guess I might go to the Amusement park alone” Sehun said.

                Yul hurriedly walked back to him.

“can I come?” Yul said.

“Let me think” Sehun pretended to think.

“no.. you’ll only be a pain in the ” Sehun said.

                Yul pouted. Sehun laughed.

“on one condition”

“ what is it?” Yul said eagerly wanting to go to the amusement park.

“ you’ll help me clean the house first and later we could go to the amusement park at exactly 2pm” Sehun said.

“ what are we waiting for? Let’s get this cleaning started!” Yul shouted.

 

                Sehun demonstrated how to sweep the floor. Soon, Yul was the one who’s sweeping the floor. Yul the music and started to dance.

“yah! Continue with the cleaning and stop dancing” Sehun said.

“come on.. Dance a little” Yul said as she took his hands and they both dance.

“we are young and wil and freeeeee!!!!!!” Yul sang along with the song.

                They cleaned the new appliances, move,switch and everything.

After cleaning, They both sat at the couch.

“waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!” Yul said.

“waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!” Sehun copied.

                They both laughed.

“high five!” Sehun said as he raised his hands for a high five.

“shiro( I don’t want to)” yul said.. :P

“we finished early.. im starving” Yul said.

“let’s cook then”

“Oh! I love cooking!” Yul squealed.

                Sehun looked at her in disbelief. The girl was jumping.

“akkk!” She yelp.

“yah! I thought you love cooking? You are just frying a simple egg.. why are you jumping?” He said.

“ I didn’t say I knew how to cook. The oil.. the oil might hit me.. aaakkk!” she said as she fried the sunny side up egg.

“missy, the oil will never hit you.. trust me.. now stop jumping and flip the egg”

“okay.. yuri you can do it…I believe in you” Yul said to herself as she tried to flip the egg.

“hana.. deul.. set” She counted and flipped the egg with her eyes closed.

“see.. It aint hard . you did it!” Sehun said.

                Yul slowly opened her eyes and saw the egg perfectly flipped.

“woah!!! Asa!” Yul replied as she raised her hand.

“ high five!” she said.

“shiro” Sehun said.

                Yul took his hands and made them high fived.

“kaja! Let’s eat my masterpiece!” Yul said.

 

                “wow” yul said as she entered the amusement park.

“why do you always wear a glass and a cap?” Sehun asked.

“erm… Fashion? Kekek… what are we waiting for?” Yul answered and drag Sehun to every rides she wants.

 

“ no.. I wont ever ride that!” Sehun said as they stopped at the Roller Coaster.

“ oh come on.. Don’t be an ”

“ no Yul.. I really can’t/ I’ll just wait for you here until its over” Sehun said.

“ If you’re not going, then I’ll not go either” Yul said as she walked away sadly. She badly wants to ride the roller coaster but since Sehun will not come, then it’ll not be fun at all.

                Sehun looked at the sad Yul. He heaved a sigh. ‘ Im so gonna regret this’ he thought as he took her hands and they walked towards the falling line.

“look Sehun, if you don’t want to do this then---“ Yul said.

“just… be quiet..,.. I’ll do this” Sehun said.

“fighting!” Yul said.

 

                Sehun nervously sat on the roller coaster seat.

“are you okay?” Yul asked.

“yeah”

                The ride started and all Sehun could remember is the strong winds and theadrenaline rush. He closed his eyes.

“ open your eyes and shout  Hunnie… Trust me…” He heard her said. He slowly opened his eyes and shouted.

 

“ are you okay hunnie?” Yul said.

                Sehun is feeling a little dizzy but unexpectedly, he enjoyed ridi8ng the roller coaster.

                They decided to eat an ice cream. They sat at the bench and started eating.

“why did you opened your eyes? Hunnie?” yul asked.

                Sehun looked at her. There’s the feeling again. She looked back at her and smiled.

“ staring is impolite” Yul said.

                Sehun looked away. Feeling his blood came to his head. (blushing?:))

“ so… why did you open your eyes when I told you to?” Yul asked again.

“why? Am I not allowed to open my eyes?” Sehun said.

               

They continued to roam around the amusement park.

“ oh! Hunnie! let’s take a picture together!” Yul said as she spotted a picture both.

“do this.Copy me.peace” Yul said as she poses a peace sign.

“fighting!” Yul said as she poses a ‘fighting sign’

“wacky!” She shouted.

“ saranghae” Yul said as she raised her left hand.

“shiro”

“come on”

                Sehun gave up and connect his right hand to her as they made a heart shape.

 

                Sehun is watching the girl in front of him walking happily who is looking at their pictures. It is past 9 when they decided to go home. He was shocked when Yul suddenly stopped and hugged him.

“Yul” Sehun said.

“don’t move… Just …. Let’s be like this for a moment” yul said..

                A few minutes later, Sehun could hear a soft sobs.

“ are you crying Yul?” Sehun asked worriedly.

“gomawo… chincha Gomawo” Yul said.

                Sehun patted her back comfortingly as they stayed like that for a while.