The Fierce encounter

i Love you Noona

     Sehun sighed for the nth times. His work is atotal boring. He sleeps at night, woke up at 5 in the morning,eat, take a bath, work, eat,go home and sleep again. No thrill at all. He's been living this life for like forever. He works in S.M company as an Accountant. He's ma'am is an . 

" what the hell! Mr. Oh, havent I told you that i need my billing report right away?! What are you doing anyway that is taking you too long? You lazy and useless man" His ma'am scolded him.

        He cursed inwardly. Sometimes he just want to give this ugly fat old woman 'the finger'. But he's too good to do that. He just cant do bad things to anybody especialyy to girls.

   "finally" he thought as he saw the time. Exactly 9:00 pm. He started packing his things.

"Annyeong Sehun! Are you freetonight? Let's eat outside.. My treat" A girl with a face that looks like an assorted colored paper because of the thick make up she always wore.

"No, Its okay, Im not Hungry" he answered.

"Well< lets go Clubbing then"

"i dont go to clubs"

"Well then, lets just --------"

"Look, Im sorry Hara, but I just dont want to do anything now. All i wanna do is to go home, Close my eyes and Sleep" Sehun explained.

"Then, sleep in my hyouse" 

  Sehun sighed again. 'this is hopeless' He thought.

"bye Hara, Take care" He said and leave.

      Sehun Walked down the Strret with a coffee in his hand. "why is it so cold here in Korea?' He thought.

Everynighthe walks Home, A hot cofee could definitely ease the cold.

   In a Second, he felt a hot liquid in his left chest.

"aaaaaaa" he screamed.

"oh my god!! Im  really sorry ... Oh God.. How stupid can i be?" the  Girl apologized and checked His white Polo.

    To be Honest, the girl infront of him is probably the most beautiful girl he has seen.

"are you okay?" The woman asked.

"how will you feel if a hot coffe spilled all over your shirt?" he asked coldly?

  "you're so mean! I didnt even meant to do it!" the woman frowned.

"miss, wether you meants it or not, the coffee still spilled on my shirt. Just go homeand sleep..Okay?" He said as he Continued to walk.

"wait a minute.. How old are you?" the woman asked.

"21" He answered.

    The woman smirked.

"Dont tell me What to do young man, Im older than you in a year. Im old enough to kick your !" Said the girl and left him Dumbfounded.

   As soon as he take his 3rd step, he heard a girl screaming From behind. He looked back and saw the girl earlier being hounded by three boys.Without any hesitations, he immediately attacked the three man. He grabbed The girl's wrist and drag her to run and hide. Sehun Blocked using his left hand.

 

 

 

0-0-0-0-0-0-

 

The next Chapter next..

:)