A Talk from the Heart

Keeping Distance

I want to keep this chapter  until tomorrow/this afternoon....but I can't...*sigh*

Thank you for reading, leaving comments, and subscribing.

Happy reading, sweethearts!

 

 

They finally reached LA. They were tired from 10 hours flight, yet they still had to smile for fans. Their eyes were baggy and they had no make up on too.

“Your bag.” Kris handed Tao’s back pack to its owner. “Thanks.” Tao said, did not even look at Kris’ eyes. However, he kept following the blond, because he was the leader. “Don’t forget your passport, Zitao.” Kris told him again and Tao showed him that the passport was in his hands. That was their conversation in airport. Just that and nothing more.

In hotel, the managers gave them keys to their room. Kai and Sehun would be in the same room with D.O. Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun would sleep in the same room. Kris, Chen, and Xiumin were in the same room and Tao would be in the same room with Lay and Luhan. Somehow Tao was glad he did not have to sleep in the same room with Kris, because he really did not want to talk to him right now. The manager told them to change their clothes, grabbed some food downstairs and got ready to Disney Land with sunbaes.

They were quite surpised with the Disney Land thingy. Well, their company was really stingy about money for recreation. Lay said something like “This must be Yunho-sunbae and BoA-sunbae’s idea. You know they like cute things just like Soo Man-Sonsaengnim.”, which to be honest did not related to why,of all things, it had to be Disney Land.

Tao laid on the bed with Luhan. They both were having a jet lag. Lay was ordering food from room service because he did not think the two could go downstairs, not in less than 30 minutes. There was a knock on the door and Lay opened the door. “Ssh, these guys are resting.” Lay told Kris. The leader made his way in and Tao was massaging his own head. On his side, Luhan was fast asleep.

Tao felt a gentle hand on his forehead. He noticed it was Kris’, but he was too tired to slap that hand or to glare. “Are you okay?” Kris asked his boyfriend, caressing his hair. He was arguing with Tao, but that did not mean he did not care when Tao was not feeling well. “I’m fine.” The maknae answered. “You sure? Do you want to stay in hotel?” Kris asked again, but Tao was getting annoyed. He needed silence for a while. “No. Just don’t say anything right now, my head is spinning and you’re going to wake Luhan-ge up.” Tao whispered. Kris sighed at his answer. Tao was still pissed, there was no other way than to wait for him until he cooled down. “Okay, rest well. Lay, I will inform you when we have to go.” Kris told Lay before he left.

“Stop being so stubborn, Zitao. He’s trying to make up with you.” Luhan muttered from his side. The youngest was surprised that Luhan was not sleeping at all. “We’ll talk, but not now. Beside, you guys are here and my head is spinning.” Tao replied, being stubborn as ever. “If that’s the case, we can sleep somewhere later, right Yixing?”Luhan opened his eyes and found Lay was sitting on the sofa next to them. “Yeah, that would be great.” Lay replied. “No, thanks ge. You guys need a proper rest, I won’t let you sleep somewhere just because I have an argument with Kris-ge. We will talk when Kris-ge decides to.” Tao insisted, his lips were pouting. Luhan sighed and patted Tao’s head. “Alright, alright.”

They went to Disney Land after resting for a few hours. “Tao, come here I have something for you!” Baekhyun called Tao who was following M’s group. Baekhyun took something from a plastic bag and handed it to the younger man. “Isn’t it cute? Wear it!” Baekhyun smiled widely at a confused Tao. It was a head band with black hair thingy on the top. Somehow, it was cute so Tao put it on. “Aww, so cute!” Baekhyun pinched the younger’s cheek.

“Hey, Kris-hyung what should we ride~?” Chanyeol grabbed Kris’ arm, Kris had his burning eyes on Baekhyun and Tao. The younger rapper noticed and looked at Baekhyun and Tao. “Come on, let’s go, hyung!” Chanyeol grabbed his arm tighter and dragged Kris away. Kris followed his best friend and walked with him side by side.

“So, when will you forgive him?” Baekhyun asked the martial art artist.

“You can call me selfish, hyung, but I won’t if he doesn’t apologize.” Tao answered in his broken korean. Baekhyun chuckled and rustled his didi’s hair. “That’s just like you, Tao. I think he has to apologize too.” The singer replied. Although Tao had this fierce look, his heart was sensitive especially if it was about Kris. “Don’t pout too much, I can’t handle your cuteness.” Baekhyun pinched his cheek again. “Hyung, I’m being angry here, not cute!” Tao pouted again. “Nah, you’re being cute!” Baekhyun pinched again for the third time.

Kris glared at Baekhyun and Tao from afar. So, this is jealousy, huh? Kris muttered in his heart.

Overall, it was a fun day. They finally had time to play in Disney Land. When they were trainees, they could not go out that much like going to Disney Land. Tao finally could smile and relax a little, thanks to Baekhyun and Lay. Sehun was also being really nice to him (he usually only cared about Luhan. Maybe Luhan told him about his and Kris' argument, because Sehun was really, really nice that day). Kai was really nice to him too, although he danced non-stop to the music, making Chen, Xiumin, and Suho were staring at him and shook their heads. Luhan was the only one who refused to ride anything.

Finally they had to return to hotel and rest for the next day. Kris was really worn out because he had to take care of everything from the tickets, waiting for the van, looking for the kids and made sure they were not lost in the crowd. He sat on the street, hiding behind a car. The van sure took a lot of time to reached them and it was hot outside. Chanyeol saw him and walked toward him.

“Hyung, tired?” he asked. Kris smiled, “A little.” He answered. Kris saw a few fans were taking photos and videos, he did not care anymore. “Wanna listen to our favorite music?” Chanyeol offered again. “Sure.”

“What happened hyung? You are not yourself today...and yesterday too.” Chanyeol finally asked, although he should have known the answer to that question. “Lovers’ quarrel.” Kris chuckled nervously. He wanted to tell the truth to Chanyeol, but he did not want to hurt him too. He knew Chanyeol still liked him.

Now after Chanyeol heard it right from Kris himself, he felt really guilty. “I’m being selfish and Zitao’s angry.” The older rapper added, letting out a heavy breath. “I think it’s partly my fault too.” Chanyeol said as Kris tried to pay attention. “Eh, why?” the blond asked. “I purposely being clingy to you, when I know that you have a boyfriend. Tao has been looking at me like I’m a parasite.” Chanyeol explained but he could not stop chuckling when he remembered Tao’s sulking face. “It’s okay, Chanyeol-ah. He knows that you are my best buddy and it’s not the first time he is like this, right?” Kris cheered him up with his charming smile. “I know. I’m really sorry if it’s really my fault, hyung.” Chanyeol apologized once again and Kris patted his shoulder.

“Chanyeol-ah, let me tell you something.” Kris looked into his eyes.

“What is it hyung?” Chanyeol smiled, listening to his hyung.

“Sometimes, we do not notice that love is in front of our eyes. You just have to take a look around you and open your heart.”

 

***

“Chanyeol-ah.” Baekhyun called him. No response.

“Hello? Chanyeol??” Baekhyun called him again.

“Oh, sorry. What?” Chanyeol asked his friend.

“Your shirt is wet. You’ll catch cold. Change your clothes or take a bath, okay?” Baekhyun smiled at him. The taller man looked at his clothes and indeed it was wet with his sweat. “Here, drink this.” Baekhyun gave him a drink before he was busy with his luggage.

 

            Sometimes, we do not notice that love is in front of our eyes.

 

            Chanyeol smiled when he remembered what Kris told him as he looked at Baekhyun’s back.

             “Baekhyun-ah, wanna go grab some snacks downstairs?” Chanyeol asked him.

             “Your treat?”

             “Yeah, sure.”

You just have to take a look around you and open your heart.

 

A/N call me weird or something, but the BaekYeol part is kinda cute to me.

** this is what my guy-friend told me a long time ago. I was asking him why it's really hard to find someone special and that was the answer. Hahaha, so sorry for being random.

aaaand FINALLY TAORIS PIC IN SM TOWN LA! [cr: @galaexo]

please stick together more, TaoRis! Nuna loves you guys! /spazz/