Epilogue

Keeping Distance

epilogue.

 

 

“Hey.” Kris sat next to Tao who was busy taking a selca inside his bedroom. “Hey, duizhang.” The youngest greeted back, but still busy with his selca. Kris sat closer so his face could be seen on Tao’s iphone. “What? Do you want to take a photo together? As far as I know, you don’t like it.” Tao asked. Kris did not really like when his photo was taken, especially if it was not for a job.

“I can be sweet too sometimes. Let’s take a selca.” Kris took Tao’s phone, kissed him on the lips and captured the photo of them kissing. “Hey, what are you doing?!” Tao complained, but he was smiling at the affection. “Send it to my phone later, okay?” Kris put the phone away and pushed Tao on his back. Kris laid down with him.

“Hey...” he called the younger man.

“Hmm?” Tao turned his head to him and started to play with his boyfriend’s hair.

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun are dating now.” Kris answered.

“What? Seriously?”  Tao was surprised he almost got up. Kris chuckled and pulled him into his arms.

“Yup. They are together so don’t worry about me and Chanyeol anymore.” Tao suddenlt felt like his burden has left both of his shoulders. He was glad that Chanyeol was with someone else and it was Baekhyun, his favaorite hyung. Kris seemed content too, because somehow he became sweeter. Sometimes it was really nice to be treated gently.

“Wu Fan-ge...do you believe in eternity?” Tao asked suddenly. Kris raised his eyebrows because Tao asked a philosophycal question that was not like him. “I don’t.” Kris honestly answered. Tao hugged him tighter and Kris realized that his boyfriend needed reassurance for their relationship. “Don’t cast me away. Please let me be by your side until you get tired of me.” The youngest said, snuggling against his chest. “I won’t get tired of you. Does it mean eternity?” Kris chuckled because what he said was really sappy. Tao smiled happily at him and leaned forward to kiss his boyfriend. Kris put his hand on Tao’s neck to deepen the kiss. Tao opened an eye and looked at the door. Kris did not lock the room.

“Stop, Xiumin-ge could come any time.” Tao pushed him away. “I told him to sleep in my room tonight.” Kris smirked. Tao giggled pleasently when he heard the answer and immediately attempted to yanked Kris’ t-shirt but...suddenly both of their phones were ringing and Kris groaned loudly. “Can we ignore our phones for now?” Kris begged, but he was worried that the manager sent a mail. “Go check it first. I’ll check mine too.” Tao ordered.

They received the same mail. From Chanyeol. It was Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s photo together.

‘Ayyo, waddup Kris-hyung and Tao! I haven’t thanked you guys properly. I’m really happy, Baekhyunnie is so kind to me. Hope we’ll be a happy couple and spread the happy virus together. Love you guys, especially Kris-hyung so much love from Chanyeol-didi.’

“....so much love from Chanyeol-didi, huh?” Tao glared at Kris. “Babe, let me borrow your phone.”

***

“Stop giggling you guys, you make me want to puke.” Suho said as he opened the next page of his magazine. It had been a week since they told other members that they were together. Jong In was so amazed and he started to think about having a partner. Kyungsoo and Sehun congratulated them. Suho was the only one who felt a little uncomfortable, while the manager passed out when Suho told him.

Actually, Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s relationship did not change much. They were still close as ever, making jokes, and talking non-stop like hyper 5 year old kids. They had not progressed much since Baekhyun did not want to rush. He knew that Chanyeol still had a little feeling for Kris and he waited for him until he was completely comfortable with them being lovers.

Chanyeol’s phone was ringing and he opened the mail. Baekhyun who was sitting next to him looked at Chanyeol’s phone too.

It was a photo of Kris and Tao, kissing.

‘Ayyo, waddup Chanyeol! Good for you, Chanyeol-didi. Please let Baekhyun takes care of you. He’s very dependable, you know. Now, go have fun coz hyung is going to hanky panky with Zitao-didi’

Kris wrote hanky panky in english.

“Kris-hyung....he’s really...eww....”

“Baekhyun, what is hanky panky?”

Baekhyun felt a little uneasy to answer that question. So he answered,

“......it means they make pancakes together....”

“Whoaa...I didn’t know Kris-hyung could make pancakes.”

“.....”

Meanwhile in China,

“Wu Fan what is hanky panky?”

“You’ll know soon after we’re done.”

And an hour later, Tao swore he would kick Kris for sending that mail to Chanyeol.

FIN.

 

 

A/N

OMG it's really the end. I was hesitating to post this chapter since it was the end already. I remember I made this because of Disney Land things hahaha..

Thanks, you guys who read this fanfic, posted comments and subscribed until the end. I'm really happy. I really thought no one would read this fanfiction. I'm very glad that I have good responds from you guys. Every comment made me want to write again and again. You guys mean so much to me! 

I'm going to continue When You Fall in Love and I'm thinking to make a prequel for Keeping Distance, but it has no actual connection (you can read it separately). I'm still in vacation before school starts, so I'm going to write and write~!

 

once again, thank you so much.

you guys are awesome!