Sky High

Keeping Distance

Thanks for reading, leaving comments and subscribing! Many many thanks. Love you sweethearts :)

 

As expected, show champion went really well and Tao did not show his grumpy face. He introduced himself as Kungfu Panda cheerfully. He even looked happy and proud when Kris showed the fans his language skills.

 Right after Show Champion was whole different deal. He was back to being grumpy Tao, eyeing Kris and Chanyeol whenever they were together like an assasin. “Wow, Chanyeol really sticks to your man.” Kai, the homophobic-pretend, put his hand on Tao’s shoulder. “Kris is not mine.” Tao turned back and walked away to change clothes. “Wow, that guy’s being grumpy. So scary!” Kai raised his eyebrows. “Leave him alone, Kai.” D.O said from his seat, noticing the tense aura in Exo-M.

The next day was another hell. Tao refused to talk to Kris at all, except for job’s matter. Xiumin and Chen still had not noticed at all about them because Tao and Kris were generally quiet.  

“What did Kris say to you?” Manager-ge asked Tao, who was reading a book on his bed. “Not much, just ‘don’t stick together in public, I don’t like people make rumors’ kind of thing.” There was sarcasm in his answer and Manager-ge sat on his own bed, next to Tao. They shared room together, but most of the time Manager-ge did not sleep in dorm and slept in his girlfriend’s. “Wow, he’s so affected by fan girls. Personally, I think it’s a good way to promote you guys, you know, like SM promoted yunjae back then and they became like... a jackpot. Anyway, you should not sulk too much, he would be mad at you for real. Kris is like a bomb when he’s angry, you know that right?” Manager-ge told him and grabbed his packed bag. Tao did not react at all, he could sulk for all to care.

“I told Kris to wake you guys at 8 AM. Make sure you pack up well for LA.” Manager-ge said before he closed the door.

Tao made his way out from his room and found the man he did not want to see at the moment. “Hey, Kungfu Panda!” Chanyeol waved his hand at Tao.

 Instead of Happy Virus, Tao felt like Chanyeol was Annoyance Virus right now. He liked Chanyeol, seriously. He was a nice gege, but he did not like him clinging to Kris. He did not like it. At. All.

Chanyeol on the other side, knew that Kris and Tao were together. He liked Kris back in the past, well, he still liked him to be honest, but Kris was like his closest friend beside Baekhyun. It had been months since they saw each other and there were so many things to catch up (although most of the time Kris was only listening to him talking non-stop).

“Soo Krissss~, can I sit with you tomorrow on the plane???” Chanyeol asked the Exo-M leader who was busy packing foods for the kids. Hearing that, Tao almost snapped. Kris glanced at Tao, but the younger man ignored him. “Sure.” Kris answered Chanyeol and Tao glared at the happy virus.

Chanyeol smirked at the youngest in that room. Teasing Tao was really fun and if that meant he could spend more time with Kris, he did not hesitate to make a bold move to the Exo-M’s leader. He just wanted to play around for a while and he did not mean to steal Kris. He knew better than anyone that Kris could only like Tao.

“Stop acting so spoiled and stop glaring at Chanyeol. He’s done nothing wrong.” Kris whispered, almost sounded like threatening him.

“Oh really? Well, since we’ve been here, I don’t feel like I have a boyfriend, though.” Tao whispered back and left Kris to his room.

Kris was left dumb founded. Well, he spent his time with Chanyeol. He rarely met his closest friend and once he got to meet him, it was only normal that he spent a lot of time with the other rapper....or not. He realized that he had not paid attention to his boyfriend at all beside the sick-going-back-to-M-dorm thingy. Maybe Tao was angry because of what he said and also for the lack of affection. Kris sighed and decided that he would talk to him in LA when they had time to.

***

“Baekhyun-ah, I’m going to sit with Kris!” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun on the plane and ran to Kris’ side. Tao had just returned from the toilet and noticed that his seat was taken by Chanyeol already. He made another grumpy face and sat next to Baekhyun. He looked at them and right on that spot he really wanted to cry. Kris looked back and noticed Tao’s sulking face, but the younger man did not notice. “Hey, Kris-hyung, wanna listen to music together?” Chanyeol offered his earphone. “Sure..” Kris smiled back and took the left earphone.

Baekhyun smiled when Tao was sitting next to him. “Just sleep, okay? You have to rest.” Baekhyun said to the Exo-M’s maknae, caressing his hair gently. Tao nodded and closed his eyes. He wanted to take his panda plushie in his bag, but he refused to walk near Kris. Beside, Baekhyun was trying to cheer him up and he felt calm next to him. He was like a tranquilizer for Tao now. He decided to forget about his problem for a while and slept.

 

 

 

I'm dying guys. I need TAORIS MOMENT NOW. I saw Kris holding hands with Tao and Chanyeol in SM Town LA...umm...

I saw a post on tumblr asking whether Tao and Kris are close or not. It makes my TaoRis heart dies a little bitSorry for being random and upset. Really, I should stop being moody -_-

Anyway, keep shipping them guys! Coz they are super cute <3

The next chapter will take two or more days. I'm still working at it. This fanfiction is going really slow, right? Well, next chapter might be different.

Hint: brothers talk about a lot of things.

See you later and have a nice day :D