His Back

Keeping Distance

So, there's a little onesided-BaekYeol below. Don't worry, I plan to make them together later, because they are so cute hahaha..

Inside the van, Lay was having a bad headache as he prayed that Tao and Kris would make up. The aura around him was bad, he wanted to leave the van already. Xiumin slept right away and Lay really wished he had the ability to fast asleep like Xiumin. Chen glanced to Lay, Kris, and Tao once in a while, because he was curious with the sudden gloomy aura. Luhan, well, being Luhan. He texted Sehun and listening to his ipod.

“Zitao, about yesterday –“

“Later, ge. Not here.” Tao cut him off.

Lay’s phone was vibrating and he received a mail from Luhan. Lay looked at the Luhan’s back. Luhan sat in front of him, so why he received a text from him?

‘Tao and Kris are fighting?’ Wow, so Luhan noticed the awkward silence and tense aura. Lay immediately replied,  ‘Yes. I wish I could disappear.This feels like hell. Tao’s really pissed.’ Lay made sure Kris did not see his phone.

‘Oh, poor Yixing. By the way, why Tao’s angry? Because of Chanyeol? (like always, like this is the hundredth time maybe)’.Lay giggled, making Kris turned to him, but Lay tried to calm down and replied the text.

‘Yeah. You know Kris, he’s always so excited when he gets to see Chanyeol. Yesterday Kris told Tao not to stick to him because he didn’t like rumors about them. Tao told me everything last night.’

‘Kris really has a lot of manly pride lol. Poor baby Tao... Anyway, Tao is professional, he won’t show any flaws in front of camera, except accidental fancams (maybe, like you know being grumpy and glares at everyone). Hope they’ll make up soon.’

‘ I hope so too L.’

They finally reached MBC and Kris went out first as leader to talk to the manager. Tao followed from behind with Lay. Tao’s face was grumpy until they were inside the building, he was forced to smile. “Ayyo, wassup M!!” Chanyeol, being hyper like always,  welcomed them at the make up room. Exo-K was going to watch their performance in Show Champion.

“OMG, I have to fix your swollen eyes.” The make up artists shouted when he saw Tao’s eyes. “Ah, sorry nuna. I can’t sleep last night. Too much games.” Tao lied and showed his aegyo to her. “Aish, this kid. Come, follow me.” She dragged him in front of the mirror.

Baekhyun noticed his swollen eyes and walked to Lay. “He looks grumpy and he hates games. I guess he cried last night?” he asked Lay although his eyes were looking at Chanyeol, sticking against Kris like hyper puppy. Lay almost clapped his hands for Baekhyun’s observation. Seriously, he could be a detective when he was older.

“Yeah. Look at those insensitive men.” Lay sighed, pointing at Kris and Chanyeol.  Baekhyun suddenly felt down, realizing that what he predicted about Tao’s reason for crying was true.

“This is hard for me too, you know.” Baekhyun whispered. Lay immediately looked at him, speechless. How the hell he did not notice?

 “I like Chanyeol. Sehun and Luhan know about it and I thought you knew...” the singer added. Lay only  took a deep breath and pat Baekhyun’s back. “Patience, Baekhyun-ah. I know Chanyeol will get over Kris soon.” Lay cheered him up. Baekhyun was not so sure about that. He was sleeping in the same room with Chanyeol every single day. The rapper kept talking about Kris this and Kris that. He always told him that he wished he was Kris’ boyfriend instead of Tao too.

Baekhyun gazed at Chanyeol. All of this time, he could only chase his back and he was not sure if he could reach closer to him. It would take a long time for Chanyeol to forget his feeling for Kris and if it was the case, he could wait.

 

 

By the way. have you seen Disney Land photos? Yesterday I was really moody. Not many taoris photos T_T

Hope there are more later, PLEASEEEE!

Thanks for reading, darlings!