Jealousy

Keeping Distance

They stepped into the plane in a hurry. They were too excited to finally return to Korea after several months promoting in China. Luhan looks tired but he was happy because finally he could see his best mate Sehun. They exchanged mails continuously since the day before. Chen and Xiumin were excited too because they could return to their country and played with Exo-K members again. Lay, being close to Kai, had made a promise to go shopping together. Tao could not wait to reach Korea, he missed them terribly. Well, he almost cried when their manager told them that they would return to Korea for Inkigayo and skype-ing all night with Baekhyun, D.O, and Sehun (before Sehun and Luhan sabotaged them). The leader of Exo-M, Kris, was humming his and Chanyeol’s favorite song since he woke up that day.

Tao glanced at duizhang and sighed. Somehow, the older man had been ignoring him since the morning. He thought that maybe Kris was too excited to meet Chanyeol. He was busy with his phone (well, he knew that when Kris chuckled, he was texting Chanyeol) until they were in the lounge. Tao knew that once they were in Korea, he would be ignored by Kris who would cling to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was Kris’ closest friend in Korea. The younger rapper confessed to the older once before, but Kris rejected him. Nevertheless, they were still close as ever and sometimes made Tao jealous to be honest.

After several hours, they finally reached the dorm and the first thing they did was visiting K’s dorm (with Luhan in the front, giggling). “Sehun-aaah!!!” Luhan screamed when Suho opened the door. He took his shoes off and jumped into Sehun’s arms. “I miss you guys!!” Kai hugged them one by one as Suho let them in.

“Chanyeol-ah, long time no see!”Kris put his arm along the younger’s shoulders and dragged him to sofa. They were totally in their own world. Tao sighed, but smiled when Baekhyun and D.O hugged him and offered him snacks.

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked when he noticed Tao was a little not in the mood. Lay, who was drinking next to them was listening too.

“Kris-ge has been ignoring me since this morning.” The youngest answered, glancing at Kris and Chanyeol in the living room. Baekhyun smiled and patted his head, “He’s just excited to see his closest friend.” Baekhyun stared again at them and sighed. Lay just made sure he was paying attention to Kris’ movement. No one could make maknae cried, especially Kris.

Not long after that, Kris walked to the kitchen where Tao, Baekhyun, and Lay were chatting. Seeing Kris walked toward them, Baekhyun and Lay decided to leave them alone so they could talk. “Gege, I’m going back to dorm now.” Tao said when he noticed Kris next to him. “Huh, what’s wrong?” Kris asked, pouring milk into a glass. “I’m kind of jet lag or something.” The youngest answered. Duizhang put his hand on Tao’s forehead. “You have a slight fever. Weird, Chanyeol said he had a fever as well. You should rest.” Kris gave him their house’s key. Tao pouted and grabbed the key and left the K dorm.

The leader shrugged and returned to Chanyeol. The Korean rapper was browsing through Weibo and chuckled when he saw something interesting. “I don’t know if they are genius or something, but fans noticed how you and Tao are so close to each other.” Chanyeol showed the photo where Tao was glued to Kris accidentally on the stage. He saw the comment below the photo;

Kris and Tao are real

 

A/N : and that's it for the first chapter. thanks a lot for reading! :D