아홉

1 Night Dream

-you-

You were walking along the way while trying to find line coverage. You raised your cell phone up then down after that right and left. “Augh, I thought there will be a little bar of line coverage at least. You accidentally bumped onto someone. You fell down and tilted your head to see the person in front of you.

“Oh? Kyuhyun ssi” Kyuhyun didn’t say any word but reached out his hand and helped you up.

“I was boring so wanted to walk around but I met you here. What are you doing here all alone?” he asked. His soothing voice gave you goose bumps. His voice suddenly changed and you already thought that he was not the real Kyuhyun. The way he talks just made you feel not comfortable with him for a moment.

“___ ssi, why do you look at me like that?” he asked. You snapped out from your thoughts. “Oh.. Er, nothing” You said and waiting for him to pull you to somewhere but what you expect was upside down. He just looked at you with those examining eyes.

“Oh, nothing. I was..nothing” you shook you head.

“___ ssi, I have something to show you.” He said and grabbed your wrist. He was so excited to show you and you have to run after him, following his track.

He brought you down the stairs and it’s getting darker. “Kyuhyun ssi, where are we? I can’t see anything” you said. Kyuhyun (Eunhyuk) pulled you nearer and placed your arms around his waist. You just followed him and you felt comfortable hugging his warm body. You put the side of your face at his back and smiled to yourself…

Suddenly, Kyuhyun stopped and took something. He lighted up a candle and place it on plate /not plate actually.It’s like aladdin’s lamp/ You saw wall-brick around you. It was very old and spider web were everywhere. Then, you hold on tight onto his waist and followed his track.

The two of you got into deep in the house and he stopped in front of a room. It was just a small door compared to the others. He unlocked the door and you stepped into the room. Kyuhyun switched on the lights and revealed ton of antique cupboard and a dressing table. He went to one of the cupboard and took a box.

He blew the dust away and gave it to you. Your eyes were still glued at the gowns in the cupboard. “Kyuhyun ssi, whose gown is that?” You asked pointing at one of them.

“This one?” he said, holding the gown. You nodded your head in reply.

“A friend of mine” he said. He didn’t want to say that gowns was belongs to you because he was afraid that you will think of him as a liar. You walked to the dressing table and opened the box. There were two name stated on it.

The first name was not very clear but the second name was stated “Hyukjae”. You looked at it and you were confused with the necklace. Kyuhyun is giving a necklace that has Hyukjae’s name? But why? You thought.

“Erm..is there anything wrong?” he asked.

“No” you said and looked at it. He walked to you and took it out from the box. He put on the necklace on you. You looked at yourself in the mirror and touched the necklace. You were so happy to get a beautiful necklace for a guy and this is the first time you get.

Without you realized, Kyuhyun (Eunhyuk) was admiring your beauty through and he wrap his arms around your neck. Hugging you near to his chest and you snapped out. You wanted to pull the hug but you felt it was a very warm and comfortable embrace.

-portrait room-

Leeteuk just woke from his sleep and he glanced to each of his friend. His eyes stopped at Kyuhyun then Eunhyuk. “Guys, look at Eunhyuk’s frame. Invisible” he said.

Everyone in the room looked at it. “He came out from the frame? So that means we can get out too!” Ryeowook said in excitement.

“We’ll try first” Leeteuk said. Each of them went out from the portrait but Leeteuk had to go back into the frame.

“Yay! I made it!” Sungmin shouted in delight.

“Eh? Where is Teukie hyung?” Donghae asked.

“I’m in here” he said.

“Hyung, why aren’t go out from the frame?” Shindong asked.

“I can’t. I’m too tired” he said. “Maybe you guys can go without me. I’m here. Well alone” he added.

Within a second six of them flew out from the room like a storm. “aish, that boys. I thought they will help me or give me some courage to go out. Hmmmm” he sighed and get back to his sleep.

-you and Kyuhyun (Eunhyuk)-

“Usually, I and hyung(s) will practice our dance routine here” he said and showed the dance studio. You nodded your head and looked around.

“Wait? Hyung(s)?” you asked after you realised it. You remembered the Super Junior guys died 200 years ago so that doesn’t make sense if they are still alive.

“My friend I meant” he said. You turned round and walked ahead from him. He turned halfway and slapped his mouth then his head. “Shoot!”

“Let’s dance?” he asked but his voice stuttered a little.

“I don’t know how to dance” you replied. He smiled at you and pulled you with him. He taught some of the steps and you followed him.

-The Six Super Junior Guys-

“Where could they be?” Siwon asked.

Sungmin kissed his index finger and rose into the air. “They are in the dance studio” he said and looked at them.

“Are you sure?” Siwon asked in disbelieved.

“Yep. Hundred and 20 percent” he said.

“120? Where did the 20 come from?” Yesung said as if he was mocking him.

Sungmin didn’t replied but puffed his cheeks. “Stop the aegyo thing” Yesung said and walked away, leading the others. While on the way to the room, they heard a song from a room. They cocked their head and some were over their friend just to see what was inside.

“Yep. Positive” Sungmin said and earned a smack from Yesung.

“This is the dance studio”

“ehehe..I forgot. Ouch” he rubbed his head and looked back into the room.


sorry for the late update. Enjoy and pardon me for the typing error or grammar mistake