다섯

1 Night Dream

"___ -ssi yah, ___ -ssi yah" I heard some called but why I feel my body froze. The voices were getting nearer to me but I couldn't move my body. I don't know what is happening to me but my body was totally frozen.

Then the Super Junior guys came into my view but one person was not there. I tried to remember him and it took me a while to recognise it. Finally I know who it is. It was Kyuhyun! He was not there with his hyungs.

I saw the Super Junior guys were smiling at me and some of them were waving at me. Then I saw Sungmin and Eunhyuk were running towards me and before they could reach my hands there were three murderesses ran to the Super Junior guys and killed them one by one IN FRONT OF ME!

I was so shocked and couldn't do anything. Then Sungmin and Eunhyuk turned around and the two murderers ran to them. Sungmin and Eunhyuk ran to me in fear but the murderers had thrown knives right into their heart. The knives went through their chest from their back. They were been stabbed right in front me!

Sungmin and Eunhyuk fell in front of my legs. They even spit out blood in front of me. All of them were dead. Dead in front of my eyes. No! What am I doing here?! I was supposed to go and help them but I just stood there watching them dying slowly.

I just killed the 8 handsome guys in front me. I just killed them without using my hands. I saw Sungmin was trying to reach my hand with his mouth full of blood. I just watched him reaching his hand out with his tears rolling down but I'm still standing there doing nothing.

I dropped on my knees crying my lungs out but everything was too late. I had killed them and nothing can bring them back alive. It was too painful to see the knives stuck in their firm chest so I pulled them from Sungmin and Eunhyuk. I threw the knives as far as I can and pulled Eunhyuk and Sungmin 's dead body into my arms.

I pulled Sungmin near to the Super Junior guys and laid him next to Leeteuk then I pulled Eunhyuk and laid him next to Sungmin. I arranged them nicely and suddenly I saw a small vintage paper in Leeteuk's hand. I opened the folded paper and read the content.

     Please don't be sad because I will be there for you forever. We all know who is behind this and it was...

I can't read the last word because it was stained with blood. A very thick blood covered it. Who are the ing murderer are...? I'm sure will get a revenge for their death.

Then, a shadow getting bigger and bigger next to me. A hand grabbed the paper and tore it off into small pieces. My mouth opened to see the person did that. That was the last message from Leeteuk for me. I turned around and saw Kyuhyun was the person who tears the paper. I stood up and stared at him. I don't care facing him with my dirty clothes which full with blood. They were my precious friends blood.

"If I say that the murderer is me, will you believe it?" He asked and looked at me.

"If yes. Why?" I said.

"So, you just simply believe when I said I'm the one behind all of this. Well, that is very good" he said.

"You. You?! You killed them?!?! Why do you kill them?! What did they do to you until you killed them?!" I yelled at him.

"It is because they are disturbing my way. They are like a wall in between of my way to you" he said.

"A way to me?"

"Don't you get it? All these while, I'm always with you! I stayed with you! I took care of you but you didn't even look at me!" he then shouted at me. What does he meant?

"You just looked at them. Laughing with them. Going out with them. You didn't give me any chances to impress my feelings to you!" he added.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't get it? I mean I LIKE YOU"

"Mwo? You killed them because you liked me? Are you kidding with me?" I asked stared in his eyes.

"Yes. I am. I'm the one who killed them. It is all because of you. I want to own you for myself." He added. Within a minute, my hand rose and landed on his face. I can feel that my hand was burning after slapping him. I can't stand anymore and tears flowed down from at the edge of my eyes.

"Neppeun neo. I don't want to be loved by a murderer." I said and ran away.

"___ ssi!"

~~~

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up and sat on the bed. My forehead was sweating and it was just a dream. I..I thought it was real. I stood up and walked out from my room to get me a glass of water.

-Kyuhyun's POV-

I was wandering around the mansion and nothing to do. I wanted to get my rest but I can't go back into the portrait if not one of them will go out from the portrait and definitely they won't be letting me out again.

My body was getting weak and I have to go into the portrait now. I....ha-have...t-to go..into...t-the por-.portrait now... I hope the others have gone to sleep although they were in the portrait. It is 2.30 in the morning and I don't think they are up now.

Narrator's POV

Kyuhyun's body was weakening and so he went to his bedroom and there was an invisible portrait at the head of his bed.  He went into portrait and the frame went visible back. Kyuhyun's face popped on the picture. He has a book in his hand while wearing white clothes, sitting on a chair.

Without him realising, one of the members from the portrait room didn't go to sleep yet. He saw Kyuhyun's frame in the room getting visible slowly and he knew that Kyuhyun was tired and had been into any of the frame in the mansion.

It was hard for him to go out from his portrait because Kyuhyun was not in his original frame which was in the portrait room. He has to gather all his energy to get out from the frame. Finally, he managed to escape from the frame and made himself practice walking.

"Wahhh! I can finally walk!" He remembered that the others were still sleeping and so he covered his mouth and walked out from the portrait room.

"It was a long time I haven't walk out from the frame. Now, Kyuhyun can't go out from the frame." He said and went to the kitchen.

He poured the water into an empty glass and suddenly he heard some footsteps from the living hall. The steps were getting louder and louder. He was awkwardly walked but before he managed to run away, you found him standing in front of the refrigerator.

You dropped the glass in your hand and covered your mouth. "Lee...Lee Donghae?! Donghae from Super Junior?!"


Hello everybody! Yay, another chapter is up! Next, will be who? Wait, 13 subscribers?! Wow, thank you for subscribing. I really appreciate of it! :) Well, happy reading you all~! ^^