열하나

1 Night Dream

 

You walked out from the mansion but suddenly you heard a group of voices were calling you. Then you found torchlights were heading to you and some of your friends revealed.

“___ ah! Finally we found you!” They squealed in excitement while hugging you.

“Where are you guys, I’m waiting for you like almost a year” you said and they grew silence.

“A year? We were wandering in this forest for 1 night.” They said.

“What? 1 Night? I have stayed here for 1 year” You said in disbelieved. You quickly ran back into the mansion and your friends pulled you away.

“Where are you going? Don’t go in there. It is dangerous” they said.

“Super Junior oppas. I need to see them” You said and pulled your head away. You ran back and went into the portrait room. There was a picture of you with Kyuhyun and the others. You were smiling and same goes to them. Below of the portrait, there was a short note from Kyuhyun.

    You had stayed with us for a year but to human a year is one night dream… We love you ___ ssi! I mean me…

“All these while, it happened just in one night dream. I dreamed about them on what was happening to me in 1 year”

Your POV

My friends, teachers and lifesavers had found me in the forest and they brought us out from that place. I felt very sad to leave that place and I can feel they were waiting for my comeback. Especially my love, Cho Kyuhyun.

The next morning, I left the island and went back to Seoul. My boring life has started and I have to forget my friends and my 200 years old boyfriend. After school, I was heading to the library and suddenly bumped onto someone and all the books fell from my hand.

“Ouch! Watch where you were going.” He shouted. I know this voice! This familiar guy, dusting off his clothes and he’s staring at me. “Why are you looking at me like that?” he asked coldly.

“KYAAAAAAHH!!!!” I shouted happily and hugged him, ignoring the person who was passing by.

“Hey! Who are you to hug me?!” He pushed me away.

“Kyuhyun ssi! I missed you!” I said but he looked puzzled. But then I heard the same voice was calling me. I turned around and saw the original Kyuhyun was waving at me.

He whispered at me saying this guy in front of me is the real him. He was reborn again for me. He wanted to apologise and so he met him for me. Then Kyuhyun went into that guy and yup, he is Cho Kyuhyun from 2 centuries away.

After couple of months, the real Kyuhyun had gone back to that mansion and just left me and this new generation of Kyuhyun. We were very close now and not to mention about the relationship because we are in now…

I asked Kyuhyun to accompany me to that island and he agreed to do so. We went there together and the old mansion was still there standing with one pillar.

“___ ah, what are we doing here? And this place looks creepy to me” he said glancing around.

“I know. Come let’s go in” I said holding his hand into the mansion.

The portraits still look the same. Hanging gorgeously on the wall. “Can I take these pictures with me so that we can meet every day?” I said and Kyuhyun started to think that you are crazy. Talking to those portraits in front the two of us.

“Eh? Why I have my face in this portrait?” He asked pointing at the 200 years old Kyuhyun.

“Because that is you” I replied and smiled at him.

“Err…”

“Never mind, let’s meet them” you said and went to the backyard. You walked to each stone and finally there was a stone written ‘Cho Kyuhyun’.

“Kyuhyun ssi, I will bring all of you to Seoul and we will stay in the same house okay?” You said staring at the name.

“Erm, ___ ah, who is this guy and why are we in a graveyard? Plus, why is my name here?” he asked and he sounded scared.

“This is you about 2 centuries ago” I said and he looked blank. Well, of course nobody knows about it except for me

“I was reborn again?”

“Yup” I nodded along.

“Errrrr….”

“Okay, never mind. You will understand someday. I need to bow first” I said and walked to the middle of the way. I bow and Kyuhyun still looked blank with what I was doing. “Done. Let’s go” I said and he ran after me. You are sure afraid of ghost huh?

-Narrator POV-

After you went out from the graveyard, the 9 Super Junior guys appeared at their each of the grave stone, watching you walked out from the yard. They smiled at you and you turned around to see them but you can’t. You know that they were there and you just smiled hoping that you smiled to the correct place.

The next day, you paid some of men to help you with the portrait and Kyuhyun had told you from that rose saying that ‘Please knock down this mansion’. The mansion was knocked down and the portraits were saved hanging on the wall in your house.

You were so happy until you can feel the warmness in your house but not to new generation of Kyuhyun. “___ ah, I think there are some goes in your house” his voice stuttered.

“Let it be.”

Well, everything happened in one night dream. If it is not because of the ‘lost’ part, maybe I won’t be having that dream eventhough it was just a one night dream… -you thought-

-THE END-

 


 

This story has reached its ending and I'm pretty happy plus sad. Everything mixed up. Sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes. Anyway, I really want to thank all who subscribed and comment. I really appreciate it and don't forget to drop by first fanfic 'Royal Love' Gamsahamnida!!