1 Night Dream

The next day you woke up, you were overslept. Clock shows 8.45 in the morning and the sunlight rays were shining in your room. You went to clean yourself and make up the room. You walked down the stairs and it was still the same what you have seen yesterday. You went to find Kyuhyun but he was nowhere in your sight.

You walked to the kitchen but only maids who were preparing for breakfast. You saw a lot of different type of dishes on the table and as to your knowledge only the two of you in the house. You raised your head and asked a random maid.

"Is there any guest other than me?"

"No, miss." She replied.

"But why there are so many foods here?" you asked glancing at the dishes.

"Mister Cho asked us to prepare as many as we can. I don't know why but we have been doing this for so many years." She replied and excused herself to continue her works.

You let out a sigh and walked back to the first floor. You tried to look for him to show you the way out of this forest since he has been living here for so many years. No result of him anywhere. You wandered around the mansion and climbed onto the stairs and headed you to the second level.

There were so many rooms with the same colour and door design. You were starting to get confused by all those same designs and colours. You walked through the hallway and it gets shallow and old. You found a room at the edge of the way. It was simple but antique.

You pushed the door knob and revealed a dark room. Just a thin of light entered from the window. You walked into the room and tried to find the switch. You finally found and turned it on. Your eyes went wide when you saw very big portraits in front of you. There were 8 of handsome guy with their own unique clothes.

On top of the door at the entrance there was a picture of a guy alone. You walked nearer and saw some notes at the corner of the portraits.

Park Jungsoo

Was born on July 1st 1783

Died on January 10th 1810

 

Then, you walked to the second picture where it was located next to the door on your right. You zoomed to the picture and suddenly you can feel his cdark aura. He has a very dark pairs of eyes but he looked attractive.

Kim Jongwoon

Was born on August 24th 1784

Died on January 10th 1810

 

All of the portraits have its label but they didn't state why did they died.

Shin Donghee

Was born on September 28th 1785

Died on February 6th 1805

 

Lee Sungmin

Was born on January 1st 1786

Died on January 2nd 1811

 

Lee Hyukjae

Was born on April 4th 1786

Died on February 3rd 1806

 

Lee Donghae

Was born on October 15th 1786

Lost on October 16th 1807

Classified as dead on December 20th 1811

 

Choi Siwon

Was born on February 10th 1787

Died on February 10th 1800

 

Kim Ryeowook

Was born on June 21st 1787

Lost on July 18th 1812

Classified as dead on Mei 18th 1813

 

The portraits were huge, neat and tidy. Somehow, maybe the maids here wiped these 5 ft. portraits every day except for the furniture around.  Spider's web and dust were everywhere. You kept on thinking why wouldn't the maids clean the whole room rather only the portraits.

"What are you doing here?" You were shocked at the voice and turned to its direction.

"I was... I was looking for you" You said. Kyuhyun saw you were standing in front of Yesung's portraits while holding one of the books. He got mad and stormed at you by pulling you out from the room. You dropped the book and the dust on it flew around.

"Yah! Who asked you to go into that room?!" He shouted and threw your hand causing you to stumble forward.

"Like I said just now. I was looking for you then I saw that room." You replied and massaged your wrist. It left a wound because of Kyuhyun's nails was sharp.

"Don't ever touch anything in this house without my permission!" He shouted at the top of his lungs but then he saw your body shook in fear. He felt apologised for throwing his temper on you. He squatted and hugged you tightly.

"I..I'm sorry. I've shouldn't scold you in the first place. I was sensitive if someone touched my property." He said in between. You can't even say any words but just sat still on the carpet. Kyuhyun broke the hug and helped you to stand on your feet.

"I'm sorry again, ne?" he looked at you with a caring eyes while his hands on your shoulders. "Okay, I'll ask you politely. Why were you looking for me just now?"

You didn't answer his question and didn't have courage to look at his face. "It's okay. I won't yell at you" he added.

"I...I want to call you for breakfast but I couldn't find you anywhere. That's why I went to the second level and found that room." You said. You heard his sighs but then he pulled you with him to the dining table.

The two of you enjoyed the meal and after you finished your food then you realised, all the food was clearly eaten. As to you, you were eating two pieces of toast, a sausage and scrambled eggs while Kyuhyun took some fruits, salads and a set of toast with butter and jam.

When the first time you walked to the dining hall, you saw a lot type of dishes was served. It was about 10 types and in a large quantity as if there are 10 people took their breakfast. You wanted to ask Kyuhyun but you were afraid if he might throw his tantrum to you again.

Then Kyuhyun realised you were not really uncomfortable with it. "Is there something you want to ask ___ ssi?"

"Urm.. No" He put his fork on the plate and looked at you.

"You are lying. I know you want to ask something and it must be about the guys in the portrait." He said.

You let out a sigh and he already discovered what you were thinking at that time. Finally you tried to tell everything what was in your mind. "I saw their name and they died about 200 years ago. What had happened to them?"

Kyuhyun kept silent and you saw his face expression was mixing. All what you can predict was whether he want to tell or not. Kyuhyun sighed again and stood from his chair. He grabbed your wrist and went to the room.

He took out 8 boxes from a cupboard and each box has different colours. The colour of the boxes followed with their mask colour that they were holding in the portraits. You walked to a table where Kyuhyun put the boxes. He opened the first box. On its cover has a writing embroidered with gold thread.

    Park Jungsoo... Leeteuk
    1783..

You cocked your head to see inside of the box. When you found something, you gasped and covered your mouth. He has so many...


Hello again! Waah! I recieved 2 subscribers and I would to thank you so much! Enjoy reading and don't forget to comment. ^^