1 Night Dream

 

“Andwae!!” Donghae ran into the studio and take your leg and placed it further. You nearly stepped on Kyuhyun’s (Eunhyuk) feet but safe by Donghae.

“Pheww.. That’s a close one.” He sighed and suddenly Kyuhyun pushed his back with his and he stumbled forward.

“What the? Yah! Magnae!” He quickly covered his mouth with his eyes widened. He ran out from the studio and grabbed by Sungmin and Siwon.

“Do you think ___ ssi will hear us? I mean me?” Donghae asked with his head up, looking at the Super Junior guys.

“Maybe or not” Yesung replied and cocked his head inside the studio. “Wait, I don’t think that is Kyuhyun because he can’t dance very well”

The others looked back into the studio and Yesung was correct. Kyuhyun was not a good dancer and he can’t dance as good as what they were watching. All what they knew was, is that really Kyuhyun?

When they were wandering around, Ryeowook stopped in the middle of the hallway and knelt. He was panting and it got worse. “Wookie ah, are you okay?” Shindong asked. The others drew their attentions on him.

Ryeowook was waving at his hyung(s) meaning don’t bother him and continued with the walking. “I’m fine” he said in the middle of the cough. He started to get lighter and everyone was so shocked. Ryeowook quickly stood up and ran back to the portrait room.

“Poor Wookie. He has to go back into the frame” Sungmin sighed.

“I need to go and check on something” Yesung said and went into a room. It leads him to another way and the others passed the room and some of them already forgot the pathway.

“I don’t have any idea where are we now” Siwon muttered, glancing around.

“My practice room!” Sungmin shouted and ran to an old door. He turned the door knob and sneezed a few times. “Oh, that’s a lot of dust in here” he said and while fanning away the dust in front of his face.

Everyone separated from each other and looked for something after they stayed in the frame for more than hundred years. Sungmin went into his practice room and found out his tools were a little bit clean. As he remembered, nobody had cleaned the room after they left. He found out small fingers on his nun chucks.

“___ ssi had went into this room before I came.” He thought. He was very sure that you had gone into the room because the tools were not at the original place.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I danced with ___ ssi!!! Ahahahaha, I’m so happy! I wished she knows who the real am I but that will be impossible. I think I should go now. I feel so weak and not energetic. You are lucky Cho Kyuhyun. After all, you had killed all of us just for ___ ssi.

I hope she won’t know who the real murderer is. I don’t want her to get so upset and looks like she…. I don’t want to say that. It hurts me so much.

-Narrator-

You were still dancing and without you realised he silently walked out from the studio and went to Kyuhyun’s room. He laid his body on the bed and slowly came out from the body. Eunhyuk ran to the portrait room and went into the frame. Nobody had seen him or realised his appearance and droplets of water sliding down from beneath of the frame.

Eunhyuk couldn’t stand and ended up crying in the frame. He was happy to meet you again but couldn’t resist that he has to leave you behind. He is now a ghost not Lee Hyukjae. Slowly the tears dried and the last word before he left the real world was “___ssi, I’ll be there for you”

Eunhyuk’s portrait has turned into dull and black and white colour. Ryeowook’s portrait was slowly turning into a dull colour. Eunhyuk and Ryewook were no longer in the world and they were totally had locked up into the other world. The other Super Junior guys were still wandering in the building but suddenly their frame getting dark and colourless.

“Looks like I don’t have any chance to say hello and goodbye to ___ ssi” said Yesung, Sungmin, Siwon, Shindong and Donghae.

-You-

You were still admiring some of the things in the studio and when you turned around you found out Kyuhyun was not there. You were curious why he slipped out without leaving a notice. You went out to find him but you walked to the other way, looking for Leeteuk’s journal book.

    Day by day, they left this house without any messages or goodbyes. I don’t know what are the murderesses were looking for and isn’t that enough for killing Siwon? They even take Donghae from us a year after Eunhyuk’s dead. The same incident happened again where Eunhyuk died because of poison in the cake. He died when he was sitting under a tree in the garden.

    He was found dead and soon we just know that ___ ssi will be marrying to a local guy in the estate. I went down town to look for that guy and he was just an ordinary person and compared to us he is not as rich as us. But in this many guy why ___ ssi chose him as her partner? Can’t she see that we are waiting for her? Why?

    I know this is difficult but she is the only girl had stepped her feet in this house and took care of us for a long time. We were like families. We are friends but turned into more than that….

You kept on reading until there was a page where the handwriting was different. You looked at the top of the page and were written by Ryeowook. He continued the journal after Leeteuk passed away.

Kim Ryeowook

January 2nd 1811

    I can’t believe Leeteuk and Yesung hyung already left us for 2 years. This house became so lonely, quiet and lifeless. Only Sungmin hyung, Kyuhyun and I were left living in this huge house. We don’t really know what to do with all these things. It was too painful for us to throw and burn their things away. I can’t stand to throw them because they were precious and the only memories left after they died.

    When I was walking around, I heard Sungmin hyung was practicing his taekwondo but then I heard glasses and some other things fell on the floor. I ran to that room and found a guy hoped out through the window and bloods were everywhere. Sungmin hyung were being stabbed and he vomited the blood. Then I heard footsteps stomping towards us. Maybe Kyuhyun heard the glasses fell and he helped me to carry Sungmin hyung to his bedroom.

    Before the doctor arrived, Kyuhyun held Sungmin hyung’s hand but he pushed them away. Kyuhyun just looked at his hands and Sungmin hyung pointed at him with those bloods in his hands. He then blew his last breath without completing his last words. I looked at Kyuhyun why Sungmin hyung was pointed at him like that? Is there anything happened to them which I don’t know? Sungmin hyung looked Kyuhyun with a disgust looks and hatred.

July 18th 1812

    After all of them had gone, Kyuhyun and I didn’t talk much and even we were not as close as before. He always went out and came back late while I’m all alone in the house. I walked down to the 2nd door and walked through the bridge. The bridge led me to the second building and the only person who lived in one of those rooms which is Kyuhyun.

    I knocked on the door and turned the door knob. I called Kyuhyun but he didn’t respond to me so, I went into his room, he was not around and probably he went out somewhere. I walked to his mirror table and there was a book with chocolate thick cover. I never know Kyuhyun will write a diary? I opened the book and slipped to the latest page that he has updated.

2nd Januray 1811,

    Yesterday was Sungmin hyung’s birthday and we celebrated like we did every year but it was not as fun as before. The other hyung(s) were not here anymore and I baked the cake. When I served the cake to him but he rejected it. I thought he disliked my cake but then he just left the cake without anyone touched it.

    Ryeowook asked him why didn’t he eat the cake and he answered “I’m afraid this cake is poisoned”. Ryeowook quickly put away the cakes and I was so angry at this moment. I woke up early just to bake the cake. And they didn’t even touch a single of the cake. Find then, my plan is not working at all but that doesn’t mean I don’t have any other brilliant way to kill all of them. At least Sungmin hyung is in my hand now and luckily Ryeowook didn’t see me when I jumped out of the window…

    So, the next target will be Ryeowook hyung…

I dropped the book and heard a ‘click’ sound from behind. Kyuhyun was looking at me furiously and I already know what I was thinking at this moment. He disliked anyone to enter into his room without his permission.

“Kyu-Kyuhyun ah…”

“Kim Ryeowook, what are you doing in my room?” he asked and glanced down. “Oh, you must have read it, don’t you?” He asked.

“Why did you do that? Why?!”

“Why? Hmm, this is because all of you were standing in the middle of the way to get ___ ssi. Finally, she left us and married to that guy or whatever who he is” he said walking into the room and locked the door.

“You want to kill us because of ___ ssi? Are you insane?! You chose that way so that it will be easy to catch her heart? So, you are behind all of this? You are the one who killed Siwon hyung?”

“Bingo. I like this type. Easy to get the answers without any explanations. Okay, time to follow them Ryeowook hyung” he raised his axe and was about to knock me down. I jumped out of the window and ran into the forest. “You can’t run far because some of them will be looking for you!” he shouted.

Kyuhyun had lost my track and I’m safe for a while here. When I was writing this journal, three men with his dark cloak on were heading to me and I’m stuck. I can’t run anyway. The three of them had their knives in their hand was ready to kill me…

I hope someone catch Kyuhyun and dispose him away like he did to the other hyungs and me…

You fell on the floor and couldn’t believe what you have read. What you thought before was real, the nightmares, short notes and everything. It was really true. You were reborn again to dig the real truth. You stood up and ran to the portrait room. You found out all the pictures had turned dull and colourless. Nine flowers on the table dried off and the petals and fell off. You tilted your chin up and saw Kyuhyun’s portrait hung right in front of you.

You cried out loud and threw the journal away. You finally realised that you have the ability to hear them but you never try to find it. You were too late to know all this and they had gone. The truth has revealed and they vanished from this world. All the luxuries things in the house turned into a broken, old and dusty. You hugged your legs to your chest and feeling betrayed was all over in you.

You had never thought Kyuhyun was the murderer and he successfully grabbed your heart for his. As you were staring down, you felt someone was looking at you.

“___ ssi…” he called. You know that voice and quickly looked up.

“I don’t mean to but…” He stopped for a while.

“I felt betrayed and I can’t believe I had fallen for a ghost” you said.

“I did that because of you. I loved you and you didn’t know how happy I am when you came to this house” he said and his appearance started to get blur.

“I hate you but I can’t mean it” You said. He hugged you but you didn’t feel anything. Kyuhyun then gave you a red rose and you take it from him.

“This is my last message for you. I just want you to know that I love you” He said and disappeared into thin air.

“Kyuhyun ssi! Don’t leave me please!” You called him and tears started to fall again but nothing can help it anymore. You stared at the dried red rose and suddenly your tears drop on its petals. The rose raised and it shines beautifully in front of you.

Your eyes widened at it sudden bright colour and that rose flew from your hand. The petals were plucked one by one and it went into the frame. Dull and colourless of the frame had turned into its original colour. You smiled at it and you heard someone was calling you in the room. The Super Junior guys had come back and the tears had unlocked them from the other world. Although they had comeback, you can’t see them but you can feel and hear them…

 


 

It was almost a month I didn't update and here it is. I'm so sorry for making you guys waiting for the next update. Enjoy!