1 Night Dream

 

“Kyuhyun ssi, he has a lot of gold in here!” You nearly shouted then Kyuhyun closed your mouth with his palm.

“Shh...” You nodded your head and then he let it go.

“But why didn’t you keep it in a secret place? Why it has to be in this box?” you asked.

“You know why? Because this are some the murderer look for. They know that Leeteuk hyung was one of the richest in this estate but only some of this gold will lead them to everything.” Your head turned aside a little, trying to understand his words. “I meant, if the murderers have one of this, they can take everything that Leeteuk hyung have. It is a key to his asset.”

“aha...?”

“That was why Leeteuk hyung just keep some of the gold in this box so that the murderer won’t be suspecting it. Until now, they are still looking for it but they didn’t know what is the key looks like” he added.

You stared at the gold inside the box. There were notes stated on the gold but only one which was very special.

    Key to everything

The other golds just stated, key to an island and so on but the only gold was stated different than different. You turned around and looked at Leeteuk’s portrait. Admiring his handsome looks then back to Kyuhyun.

“So, he was been murdered at the young age just because of these?” You asked and Kyuhyun nodded at your statements. Then when you took a look again, there was a picture of Leeteuk and a girl. They were at the beach and looks like she is a girlfriend of his.

When you looked back again, the girl has the same face as you. Your eyes widened and pulled Kyuhyun’s sleeve.

“Kyuhyun ssi, is that me?” You asked, pointing at the girl beside him. Kyuhyun stared at the picture for a moment then looked back at you.

“That is not you” he said.

You were sure that girl was you. You looked back again and your face was still in the picture. “Give me back. I want to keep this box” he said and took the picture from your hand.

“Then, what happen to the others? Donghae ssi and Ryeowook ssi were lost and classified as dead after that”

“Actually, I’m not sure about Ryeowook but Donghae hyung was depressed because Eunhyuk hyung died a year before he ran away”

“Why did he have to run away?” You asked but Kyuhyun didn’t answer you. He wiped the boxes and you thought he was mad asking for so many things.

“I need to go now. Take a look at Leeteuk hyung’s diary if you want to know more about them” he said and you looked at him made his exit.

You opened back Leeteuk’s box and found an old and dusty diary. You wiped it away and took a seat near the window.

Oct. 16th 1807

We were having a birthday party in this mansion. Usually, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Shindong wouldn’t be staying here. Well, their families didn’t allow to. So, we were having a surprise since today is Siwon’s birthday. Almost every members we will do that. I remembered how Wookie cried when he was totally shocked at our sudden ‘boo’ , quite loud though.

Then Siwon sent me a note with his pigeon that he wanted to come to this mansion for a night stay. I said ‘Yes. We will be waiting for you’. Soon, after that Donghae came and told about the party preparation. I came down the stairs and everyone was doing the cleaning, hanging the banner, decorating the cakes and many more. Then his pigeon flew to me and gave me the small notes.

‘Hyung, I’ll be there another 30 more minutes’

Mwoya..mwoya.. He’ll be here another 30 minutes but we haven’t done with the cooking. “Wookie ah! Siwonie will be here another 30 more minutes! Ppalli!” I shouted while standing on a stool.

“Hyung! I only have two hands. I need more pairs of hand” he said from the kitchen. Ergh, that sounds not good at all. “Yah, Hyukjae. Help Wookie” I said pointing at him with the screw driver.

“Wookie yah~ Hyung wasseo~” Hyukjae sang.

“Oh no hyung. You will destroy everything! Don’t come near the kitchen or I’ll roast you like the chicken in the oven.” He grumbled.

“Aww, hyung just want to help you~”

“Don’t don’t ever!” He squealed and pushed him outside from the kitchen.

“But Teukie hyung asked me to.” he whined.

“Nevermind, I can ask Minnie hyung to help me” He kept on pushing but Eunhyuk was not even an inch moved from his spot. “Hyung, make yourself move! I need to cook now before Siwonie arrive. Jinjja, hyung you are heavy!”

“Teukie hyung! Wookie doesn’t want me to help him!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Wookie! Just let him do it.”

“Na’ah. I don’t want the incident last year to happen during Kyuhyun’s birthday where the gas tong exploded because of him AGAIN” Wookie crossed his arms with a pout.

“Arasseo. Arasseo. Go and get you Minnie hyung to help you and you Hyukjae. Attracts Siwon’s attention as long as you can.”

“Alright! (alright!)” followed with the background sound from the others.

“Yah! Stop doing the background sound, will you?!” I burst out loud and they rushed to their own task.

After a while.. Kyuhyun had done his housekeeping chores and same goes to Yesung as well. “Leeteuk hyung, I’m done!” He called.

Then Yesung came to me and helped with some of the works while Kyuhyun helped Sungmin and Ryeowook in the kitchen. Seems Ryeowook is fine with Kyuhyun.

It was about 20 minutes passed and Eunhyuk already done for the first 20 minutes. We just need about another 25 minutes; I think that should be okay. Everyone was still doing the work and suddenly Eunhyuk's pigeon came from the opened window

Yesung went down from the stool and raised his arms, “Hellloo there~”

'Hyung, tell everybody to hurry up because I can’t hold him anymore.' He wrote and looks like the he was in hurry because his handwriting was messy.

'Yah, we haven’t finished it yet. Try to hold him longer. Do anything or tie him at the three will be fine' Yesung replied and the pigeon flew again to it's master.

'Hyung, I don’t bring any gadget or tools even the rope. Maybe for another 15 minutes it will be fine but not more than that' he said replied and we told the pigeon to go back to its master. That means we understood.

I shook my head and continue doing my work. We were rushing and some of us almost split and quickly finished everything. Then within 10 minutes we had done the chores, food and drinks were settled and the presents too. Just a moment later, Siwon opened the door, followed by Eunhyuk who were skating with his shoe while pulling Siwon’s shirt.

“Surprise!” We choed. And Wookie came with the birthday cake from the kitchen. We sang him a birthday song and he was in touched with the party surprise.

We ate the food happily and talked about something to make Siwon embarrassed at it. It was fun when he was joining us and laughing with us too.

Suddenly, Siwon’s face started to sweat and he rubbed his stomach. He then fell off to the floor. We all panicked but there’s no doctor at this hour?! What should we do?!

Then Kyuhyun wrote a letter to our private doctor with his dark blue pigeon. Luckily the doctor was agreed to help us if not I don’t know what to say. Kyuhyun waited for the doctor at the main gate and soon they rushed towards Siwon.

The doctor checked him and finally with his pulse. He pulled the stethoscope from his ears and looked at me. “I’m sorry but he had died a few minutes ago.” He shook his head.

“No. It can’t be!” Eunhyuk’s voice rose. “There’s must be something happened to him but not death”

Then 16 pairs of eyes dropped on the eternal maknae. He looked speechless when everyone was looking at him. “What did you put in the cake?” Yesung broke in.

“I didn’t put anything just what have stated in the recipe.” He replied.

“Yah! Don’t lie to us! You must have put something because Siwon had just eaten a slice of a cake before he fell!”Yesung burst and grabbed Ryeowook’s collar and hit his back against the wall.

“You have just killed a person! And he is our friend!” Yesung stared right in his face.

“I didn’t put anything! I swear!” Ryeowook replied once again but then Yesung already pushed him to the side and caused Ryeowook to fall on the carpet.

“I didn’t believe you! Who else if it was not you?!” Yesung shouted and punched him in the face. I ran to Yesung and grabbed both of his hands with my arms.

“Calm down Yesung! You cannot blame anyone without any alibi.” I said. Sungmin helped Ryeowook up and sat him on the couch. Ryeowook took a piece of tissue from the side table and wiped the blood out. I can see water started to roll down from his small eyes.

Some of the members started to tears out and I was wondering we all do take the cake. I saw all of them cut the cake and took a slice but why Siwon is the only one affected? If there is any poison in the cake all of us will be dead by now but why?

Then, I heard horses taping its feet in front of my house and the door was crashed opened. Siwon’s parents came and the police started to put the yellow line. They knelt down beside Siwon’s dead and paled body and soon an ambulance came. The stretcher was placed next to Siwon and they took him to the forensic department to do some autopsy.

When we were to set off to the hospital, Siwon’s mother came and stood in front of me with her swollen eyes releasing the tears down her cheeks. I didn’t aspect anything and just a sudden she slapped me on the face. My face turned due to the pressure and I can feel my cheeks were burning.

“Jakiya, calm down. You cannot just blame anyone.” Her husband comforted. Mrs.Choi didn’t bother what was her husband said and blurted. Shindong pulled me away and tried to calm Mrs.Choi.

“This is all your fault! If I didn’t allow my son to come here, he won’t be dead by now!” she went wild.

“Calm down Mrs. Choi” said one of the police man. “We will investigate who is behind your son’s murder” He said and some of the police men started to handcuff our hands and brought to the police station. We all were suspected as the murder because Siwon died in front of us…

Sir… We didn’t do anything but just having a birthday party for Siwonie….

 


 

 

Hello! Sorry for the late update because I have something need to do. Sorry if there any grammatical error or spelling error. Enjoy reading !

Subscribe and comment will be favourited by me XD