하나

1 Night Dream

You were jogging behind your friends. It was a few feet away from them. Then,

"____ -ah, ppalli!" One of your friends shouted from far away.

"I'm coming!" You replied but they couldn't hear you. Your voice was so soft and they thought you were asking them to leave you behind and you will follow the track by yourself. "Guys! Wait for me!" you shouted again but they were too far to hear you. You already tired and wanted to rest for a while. The hiking part was pissing you off where you didn't like to hike over the mountain.

"Aish, they left me behind! And I'm so damn alone here. What should I do?" you thought while jogged. Then, you pushed away everything from your head and stopped for a moment. You leaned forward and placed both of your hands on your knees.

"I should continue now. Hope that they won't be that far" you said and started to jog faster than usual. While you were trying to move faster suddenly you saw a very different path. You stopped at your tracks and stared at it.

The path looked dark and branches all the way. You totally forgot about your friends and wondering about the path and so you stepped your feet onto the trail. You got further inside and it was getting dark. You glanced up and around and saw a lot of tall trees and dry leaves everywhere. The path getting narrow and cemented path were disappearing little by little. Swallowed by the soil.

"Where could it be?" you said and looked around.

You tried to be brave but still afraid and curious were mixing up in you. You continued your walk and suddenly you found sunlight rays were flashing down to the ground. You hurried to the direction and found and old mansion.

"A mansion in the middle of the forest?"  You walked toward and stepped on the first stair.

CREEEEKKKK!!!!

"That sounds no good" You walked to the front door and were about to knock it but you hesitated after that. You stepped backward and looked around. This mansion was surrounded by trees and bushes. Then you realised, there was only a pillar still stand at the corner. The other three were already collapsed.

"H-how?" you stuttered. It scares you when the mansion can stand just on a pillar. You stepped down the stair and suddenly a light rain drops on your face. "Andwae. Please don't at this time" you muttered but soon it gets heavy. Yes or no you have to go into the mansion to have a shade.

When you turned back to the mansion, it looked like a luxury mansion. Your eyes widened at the sudden change. You didn't believe it. Rubbing your eyes rapidly. Nothing change, just a luxury mansion in front of you. You peeked to the side and saw a man mowing the grass and there was a very big pool in the centre. There were some cupids on the centre of the pool, pouring the water like a fountain.

"maldo andwae" You ran back to the main entrance and stepped into the mansion. You already stepped both of your feet inside and the door shut by itself causing you to tremble. Two candle light chandeliers lighted up its candles gracefully at the hall.

Red carpet in front of you and a set of settee made of gold. Everything was so luxury and you started to think who the owner of this very exclusive mansion is.  You walked further and suddenly a tall handsome guy walked from the first floor while reading his book. He was walking towards the stairs which was stated in the middle of the hall.

"Everything is like a Disney's fairy-tale story" You said and the guy in front of you turned his head to your direction.

"Who are you? And how do could you make into here?" he asked closing his books and put his hand on the railing.

"I'm..Actually, I'm lost mister" you said.

"Lie" he said. That guy glared straight into your eyes and gave you chills.

"I-I swear" You raised your right hand. "I'm lost and found this mansion. I don't talk lie" You added.

"Nobody had ever stepped into my house and nobody had ever found this mansion. You are lying!" He shouted and pointed his index finger at you.

"No. I didn't. I swear to the name of god I DIDN'T LIE" your voice increased.

"Then how could you make it here?" he asked and walked down the stairs.

"I was jogging with my friends and suddenly I found a track and it ended here" you explained but you can feel that he didn't believe any single words that you said.

He came nearer to you and leaned his face. You were aback at his action and looked away, avoiding his death glare. Then,

"Ouch!" You fell down. You felt your right leg hurts so much and you saw your ankle was swollen.  That guy looked down to you without any single help offered. You tried to stand but it was too pain and you lost a lot of energy due to the catching your friends.

"Looks like you have to overnight here" he said and bent his back to you. "What are you waiting for? Hurry up" he said in a cold tone. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he carried you to a room.

He laid you down on a bed gently and made his exit. You glanced around and you can see very nice scenery of a botanical garden from the room. Then, within a minute he came with a first aid kid. He applied some cream and massaged your ankle.

You hissed in pain and kept on pulling your leg. "Don't pull" he ordered. He continued on massaging your ankle and after that he kept the medicine back into it's case.

"Go..-gomawo...." before you could finish your word he cut your line.

"Kyuhyun. The name is Kyuhyun" he said and raised his chin.

"Gomawo Kyuhyun ssi. My name is Lee ____" you said and reached out your hand. He shook his hand without any complaint anymore and asked you to get some rest as he closed the door behind him.

'Who is this guy? Just a sudden he changed from cold to caring. I must get to know about him and this place.'  

 


here is the first chapter. Sorry of there is any grammar mistake because I'm rushing. It's in the middle of the night and I don't want to get band  by my parents for using the internet for so long. Enjoy~