여덟

1 Night Dream

You forgotten where did you put the journal book and you were afraid if Kyuhyun could read your mine in anytime. At the moment, he was still look fine and cared less about the surrounding. He then took me to the portrait room and stared at Leeteuk's portrait.

"___-ssi, if you don't mind would you like to give some message to them? Just act like they were talking to you." He said and stepped backward a few steps.

"Kyuhyun ssi, are you sure about it?" You asked in disbelieved. You never talked to any portrait before and you were a little bit awkward to someone who was not in the world anymore.

"Stared in their eyes and I'm sure you will understand what I meant" he said and you looked back at the portrait. Without you realise, Kyuhyun started to sweat and he took a seat near the window. He watched you talked to the portrait but behind all of this you were actually talking to them.

You talked as if like some of them replied your words. You can't hear them but you can feel the message. You looked at the Super Junior guys' eyes one by one and you just talked about 8 different topics with them. Kyuhyun was still watching you and he didn't want to tell you what the hyungs were saying to you.

He knows that you can hear them and wondering why can't you hear them. When you were talking to the portrait, he knows that his Super Junior hyungs didn't speak but they talked by heart to heart. He stared at Leeteuk's portrait and suddenly he snapped out when he saw Leeteuk were looking at her. His eyes were exactly at your position whereas you were staring at Ryeowook's portrait.

He saw Leeteuk tried to go out from the portrait but he couldn't make it. His eyes were telling you to look at him but you were too excited talking to Ryeowook. Kyuhyun stepped from his seat and suddenly he fell down on the floor. You immediately shifted your gaze to him and ran to help him up.

"Kyuhyun ssi, are you okay?" you asked. You looked at him and he was sweating. You wiped his sweat with your sleeve.

"Yeah, I'm okay" he pushed my hand and walked out from the room. You were speechless and can't understand why he has been acting like that. Sometimes his mood swings and sometimes he is so kind.

Then you remembered you lost the journal book. You dashed out from the room and tried to find the last place you put the book. You went to your room and it was not there then you went back to the portrait room and it was not there as well. You went down to the lower ground and asked some of the maids and they didn't know the journal book.

You started to get panicked and you ran around the mansion to look for it. You went back to the upper level and find Leeteuk's and Sungmin's room. You opened the first door and glad that it was on the piano. You walked to the piano and took the book with you. You sighed in relief that you found it back.

"Wait, as I remember I didn't bring the book until here. I thought I left it in the portrait room." You thought to yourself.

-Kyuhyun's POV-

I left the room with ___ ssi alone there. I know I shouldn't do that but I have no mood at this time. I don't know why but I'm always throwing my temper on her. Last 200 years ago, I never treat her like that and I know she is the ___ generation and even they have the same name and family name.

It was just not me. All I just want is to protect her. That is my only dream before I die. I walked back to my room and shut the door behind me. I was too weak and didn't have effort to seat on a chair. I slid down to the floor and leaned my back against the wall. My felt dizzy and panting the most. What all I know is after that everything went dark.

-Narrator's POV-

Kyuhyun passed out and he was out of energy. He was too stubborn for not going back into the frame. Back to the portrait room, Eunhyuk was boring and so he tried to come out from the frame. He used all of his energy and he managed to come out from the frame but in a ghost form. The other members didn't know he had already gone out and Eunhyuk wandered around the mansion.

Eunhyuk suddenly saw a shadow from the Kyuhyun's bedroom. He walked towards the room and saw Kyuhyun was laying his body with his eyes close. He put his finger under Kyuhyun's nose and he was still breathing. "He must be passed out now" Eunhyuk muttered and left the room.

-Eunhyuk's POV-

Maybe for a while I can be like this but after the 'awhile' I must get back into the frame before I'm gone from this world. If I would like to say, I just want to leave Kyu behind after what all he has done to us but we couldn't resist it because he is our magnae for so many years.

I think this is a great idea to help me stay outside of the frame for about 1 day. I went back to Kyuhyun and dissolved myself into him. I opened my eyes slowly and tried to stand on my own feet. Mianhae Kyuhyun ah, I borrow your body for a while.

I went to the mirror and stared at myself. Now, I'm not Lee Hyukjae anymore. I'm Cho Kyuhyun. I looked down at the table and saw Kyuhyun's composed songs. If I'm in his body, does my voice change too? How about the high pitch part?

I opened up the book and sang some of the song. I was so shocked that I dropped the book and held my neck. My voice...My voice had changed and I'm exactly like Kyuhyun's voice. I tried to sing the high pitch part but I can't. I'm still Eunhyuk who used to be a rapper. Hey, at least I can sing like Kyuhyun but not good as him.

I walked out from Kyu's bedroom and find ___ ssi. Where could she be? This mansion is quite big and takes time to find a person if she is not in the main building. I looked outside of the window and it was still the same like before. I wish I'm still alive until today but that is impossible because that was 200 years ago.

The garden and pool was still as beautiful like I always see. Oh where was I?  I have to go and look for ___ ssi somewhere in this building.