일곱

1 Night Dream

 

So that means I was reborn after 200 years? My great grandmother wants me to know what she had been doing last time. Is that so grandma? But for the picture is that only my hallucination? Kyuhyun ssi said that girl is not me then maybe I have looked at the wrong person.

I pressed the piano keys but the piano didn't give any sounds. Well, sure does it because it was 200 years ago. I looked around once again and found a door to a new room. I pushed the old door and found some of the swords and armors. Then, there was a picture of Sungmin ssi with his armor on, sword on his left hand, gladiator on his right hand and he was smiling. He sweats a lot until his fringe dropped and covered his eyes a little.

He looked so handsome.. At the corner of the room there was a replica of a knight with his horse. Dusts were everywhere and not again?! Haaachum....! I'm wondering what did these Super Junior guys always do every day. They were some of the richest people, great and super looks. Oh yeah, I don't deny it but if you look at them I'm sure you can fall for the first sight.

-portrait room-

"Haaaaachum!!" Sungmin kept on sneezing and caught some of the boys' attention.

"Yah, you sneeze in the portrait. How funny" Eunhyuk grinned.

"Then? I feel like I want to sneeze so I sneeze. Hey, I heard people said, if we kept on sneezing means someone is talking nice about you" he said and then sneezed again.

"Who said that? I never heard it before" Donghae spoke in.

"That shows you are outdated!" Sungmin replied. "Leeteuk hyung, you didn't feel it is true?"

"I don't think so" Leeteuk replied and suddenly.. "Haachuuuuum!"

"I told ya... I think ___ -ssi is talking about me. Aww, how sweet of you" he said more like aegyo-ing than talking.

"How if she says bad thing about you?" Yesung suddenly interrupted.

"I don't feel she will be saying like that." Sungmin added.

"Who knows?" Yesung said and suddenly the door of the portrait room widely opened.

"Hyungs, what are you guys talking about?" It was Kyuhyun whom entered the room.

"Nothing" Shindong replied.

"Oh and by the way. You guys want to talk to her right? I go and look for her. We will be back after breakfast" Kyuhyun said and walked out from the portrait room.

"Wait Kyuhyun! Let me out of here first!" Donghae called him back but Kyuhyun had gone far. "Aish this boy"

"Well, you know he is stubborn so don't ask any favor from him" Ryeowook interrupted.

"Eunhyuk, shouldn't you try once again?" Leeteuk asked.

"My energy was not fully charged and I was wondering how can Kyuhyun survived when he just took a sleep about 2 hours only? I took about 8 hours but still my body can't take over into the real world" Shindong asked.

"I don't know" Siwon replied.

-you-

You wandered around in the martial arts room and you admired one thing on the desk. You saw a red rose in a small transparent vase. You took the red rose and suddenly it crashed into dust. A wind past by and swept all the dust away as you can see the dust went out through the cracked window.

You were about to walk to the other room when suddenly you felt something really warm behind you. You remembered the feel of the warmness when you entered Leeteuk's room and it was the same as now. You thought you had entered his bedroom but then you realised you were on a red carpet, outside of the martial art room.

You turned around and saw Kyuhyun was behind you. Your heart nearly pumped out when you see him with his towel around his head. "Kyuhyun ssi what are you doing here?" you asked.

"I was looking for you then for what is another reason until I went out from the bathroom with my hair still wet to look for you?" he said while wiping his hair.

He saw the martial art room was opened and cocked his head inside. "You were here all this while?"

"Em" you nodded your head as an answer. "Why?"

"Time for lunch and I want to bring you to somewhere" he said and went through the darkness. You followed him quickly before you miss his track and silently glance at the surroundings.

You looked at the same doors and wallpapers made you dizzy and started to have headache. You tried to snap some pictures of the hallway but thinking back it was still the same with not much difference. Even you can't declare what is the difference. Thinking about pictures suddenly you remembered your cell phone.

You took out your cell phone from your side pocket and pressed the password button. You saw there were full line coverage and your battery was totally full. As you remembered you didn't bring along phone charger and even your identity card and some pocket money. You came into the forest with empty hands and cell phone with you.

You pressed the contacts bar and typed your friend's number. It made sound and caused Kyuhyun to turn at you. "What is that?" he asked having his eyes at your cell phone.

"This is cell phone. You don't have it?" You asked. You were shocked when he shook his head. "Really?" You asked again to confirm it.

But then Kyuhyun suddenly snapped out and turned around. 'Shoot! How can I say I don't know? Then she will think that I'm from the ancient world. Aish... The truth is I never saw that small thing. This is the first time. And what was that thing called again? C-cell... Ah, cell phone!

"Kyuhyun ssi, are you okay?" she patted at my shoulder and peeked at my right side.

"Yeah. I'm okay"

You and Kyuhyun then took some lunch and the same thing happened every time you take your meals. A lot of dishes were served right in front of you and once again, the food was totally eaten. “Kyuhyun ssi, after this do we have any activities? I’m a little bid boring now. I want to do something” you said and wiped you mouth with the cloth.

“I don’t have any but I need to show you something.” He said.

‘Is there any related to the Super Junior guys?’ you thought. Then, you remembered you haven’t finished reading Leeteuk’s journal but  you forgot where do you put it last time.


New update is up! Sorry for the late update because I'm preparing some of my things into the school bag. School will be open next week and will be less update -I think- Anyway, if I say this story is going to end will it be fine with you? Haha, nah. I'm just kidding. More things will happen in the new chapters and I will do my best for you all to enjoy when reading. ^^