1 Night Dream

All of us were arrested and suddenly, a police officer called us. “You all may go now” he said. We all wore our shoes and walked out from the dungeon. "Hyung, where are we going now?" Eunhyuk asked us. The two of them, Yesung and Ryeowook didn't even talk to each other. I saw Yesung were avoiding while Ryeowook were trying to say sorry to him although it was not his fault.

Then after a while a white pigeon flew to us and Eunhyuk raised his arm. It landed on his arm and there were a short note under its feet. Eunhyuk took it out and untied the string. He read the message out loud and everyone was paying their attention on him.

    The funeral will be tomorrow morning at ___ park at 8.30 a.m after the prayer ceremony..

-Siwon's father-

"Is that all?" Sungmin asked.

"Yeah. Do we have to reply this message?" he asked.

"Give me a pen" I said and took a piece of paper from my small pocket. Each of us will be keeping a set of small paper and string when we need to send message to anybody. We just have to call out our private pigeon then it will come to us.

Donghae who was in front of me, I used his back to act as a hard object so that my handwriting will be neat. I tied it with the string and placed it under Mr.Choi's pigeon feet. Eunhyuk then raised his hand and the pigeon flew away to Siwon's house.

"So, what are we doing next?" I heard Shindong asked.

"If you guys want to meet their parents and Siwon then just go without me" I said and walked away.

"Hyung, come and go with us" Ryeowook said.

"I have something to check on" I replied and walked back home. Our home was sealed with the yellow line and only the owner and polices who can step over the yellow line. We can stay there but we were not allowed to touch all those things that near to the murder place.

I took a look around the mark where Siwon fell and they used the white chalk to mark it according to Siwon's body shape. I went to the kitchen and the apparatus that Wookie and Sungmin used to do the cooking was not been washed since it was the evidence for the cops to find the murderer.

I glanced at the spoon and other object on the dining table. As I remember the cake that Siwon ate was the same cake that we ate during the celebration. I was wondering how the murderer can put some poison within the blink of an eye. I'm sure that nobody was coming out and in the house, just the nine of us.

Waah, I pity for Siwon ssi. He was so young but ended up died during his birthday celebration. I wonder who was behind his murder. And I have feeling that this murder is a magician. He can just put the poison without them realising it. Daebak...

But what had happen to the others? Leeteuk ssi died early 1800's so who will be continuing writing this journal. By the way, where is Kyuhyun ssi? He has been out there for like an hour. Their life story was interesting to read. I think this story can be a very sad yet nice novel to read for the mystery and thriller lovers or romance (?).

I stood up from my seat and left the portrait room. Before I shut the door behind me, I glanced at all the huge portraits in the room. Somehow, I feel like I want to bring them alive back. They were so handsome but died at the young age. If I find the new generation of this murder series, I'm gonna slitter all who involved.

I peeked down the lower ground and looks like the maids had gone back to their dorms. And again I can't find where is Kyuhyun ssi now. He always missing and suddenly he will be at the back of me. I took a look at the watch and it showed 10.30 pm. I wandered around while searching for Kyuhyun ssi and there was a door not too fancy but he has this kind of simple concept on his door.

Erk, I shouldn't open any of the rooms here but maybe its okay. Hopefully. I stepped into the room and switched on the lights. Wow! Like I said, he has the simple design for his bedroom and I saw a huge framed picture of Leeteuk ssi above the head of the bed.

He has a white pigeon on his left hand and the other hand the pigeon's head. Yet again, the room was totally clean and well care. I'm still wondering why the portrait room was the only room that they didn't clean it.

Narrator's POV

You were wandering in Leeteuk's room because his room decoration was very simple but looked elegant. You took a look at the antique things on the table which couldn't find it anymore in this modern world.

Without you realised it, someone was looking at you from the door. He was looking at you and even he followed you from the portrait room. He wanted to tell you something but he couldn't do that because he was....

So, he thought of the other way. He wrote a message and threw it at the entrance hoping that you will find the notes. He kept on waiting and waiting for you to realise it but he was afraid that you will looked for Leeteuk but not him. He tried to grab your attention for not entering any room that was related to Leeteuk but he can't.

'Please ___ ssi, please look at me' he said as if in whisper but you couldn't hear it.

You yawned and finally walked out from Leeteuk's room. As you were walking out, you felt the room suddenly warm. Somehow, you feel like someone was welcoming you in that room. You turned around but there was no one behind you. So, you left the door and you started to feel this mansion was haunted.

You were about to close the door but then you felt something on your feet. You turned your head down and saw a small note under your feet. You grabbed and wiped the dust away. It was newly written with dark blue ink.

   Time for you to rest now and don't ever sleep late or I'll scold you after this. I know where you are.

The note didn't state who it was but you declared it as a note from Kyuhyun. 'Well, who else will be giving this note if it is not him?' you thought. Your lips curved into a smile and kept the note in your pocket. You walked along the hallway and went to your bedroom. You didn't know where Kyuhyun was but you can feel his present. You whispered a 'Goodnight' before you totally doze off.


Kyuhyun saw you were walking back to your bedroom. He waited for you to close the door behind you and then he started to walk and turned the door knob. As he expected, you wouldn't lock the door and he opened the door a little bit, peeking at you who was preparing to go to sleep with the note in your hand.

As he was watching you, he then stepped his feet into your room. He walked to the side of your bed and heard you whispered a goodnight for him. He slid your hair behind your ear and put the blanket over you. He took a look at you and gave a peck on your forehead before he left.

He closed the door quietly and went to the portrait room. He switched on the lights and glanced at one by one of the room and back to Leeteuk's portrait.

"No hyung. I won't be going into the portrait anymore. I know any of you will be going out from the portrait and take ___ ssi with you. And make her fell for you. I won't let that happen again" Kyuhyun said glancing one by one of the portrait.

Nobody can hear the Super Junior's members were talking to Kyuhyun through the portrait except for him. "Kyuhyun, I know you like her but she is not the ___ that we met last time. She is from the new generation and I want to go out from this portrait tonight" said Leeteuk. The portrait didn't move but only voices can be heard.

"Kyuhyun ah, if you are being like this, you will be vanished forever. Let us go out from this portrait. I want to talk to her too" now is Sungmin.

"No, hyung. I won't let it. I know I'm invisible now but at least she can feel my present" Kyuhyun added.

"Kyuhyun! Don't be so selfish! She is our friend too. We all know that we are fighting for one girl. The nine of us fight for one. But please, give us a chance to talk to her before she leaves. We don't know when but this is the time" Siwon interrupted.

"I will let you talk to her but not now. She is resting." Kyuhyun said and left the portrait room. He knew he had been selfish because he was afraid that you might fall for one of the Super Junior guys. 200 years ago, you lived with them and Leeteuk fell for you so you did. Unfortunately, you didn't know that all of them liked you because you were the kindest girl that they ever met. Sad thing was you then fell for another guy from the estate.  

They got upset and one by one died because of broken heart plus the series murderer. You didn't know that they had died a year after you left started with Siwon who died first during his birthday party.

-the portrait room-

"Hyung, Kyuhyun will not let us out from this portrait. I miss ___ already" Sungmin said.

"I know but what can we do? Only one of us can go out from this portrait. You see, Kyuhyun's frame is invisible now because he is in the real world. Unless if he wanted to go back into the frame"

"I don't think he will do that. He had just said. He won't be going into the frame until he gets ___ ssi" Yesung interrupted.

They were talking to each other but if anybody saw the portraits they will only see a person who didn't move but they can feel that person in the portrait were trying to tell if anybody stared right in their eyes. Only one person who can hear them which is you but you didn't figure it out yet.

You have the ability to hear and feel their present but you thought that this mansion was haunted and so; you left the portrait room immediately.

'Kyuhyun ah...please.... '

'Mianhae hyung(s), I won't...'


I have achieved 10 subs for 3 chapters! Thank you and I love you all so much! Thank you for the comments too... /what a great life/ Aww, poor the Super Junior boys. I feel like wanna cry when I think of the next plot... Do you know who's the person who looks at you? Maybe it is the murderer. Who knows...