여섯

1 Night Dream

Leeteuk’s POV

I suddenly woke up from my sleep. I looked around and the members were still sleeping but then my gaze stopped at Kyuhyun’s portrait. His face was not in the frame but just a visible frame right in front of me. So, that means Kyuhyun is in one of the portrait in this mansion!

I better go out now before the other members find it. I tried to go out but my body didn’t move an inch. I tried to gather all my strength but nothing work out. What is happening? Kyuhyun is in the portrait so that mean any of us can get out of this portrait. I glanced around and suddenly I saw Donghae’s frame invisible.

No!! Why he has to be the person who has a lot of luck?! Shoot! Then I heard someone shout his name but it was a girl’s voice. It must be ___ -ssi. She…She have found him somewhere in this mansion. Then, I heard footsteps coming through.

“Yah Lee Donghae!! Get back here!!!” I called but he ignored me. From far away, I heard he shouted, replying me.

“Mianhae hyung! This is my chance before the maknae get it” he said.

“Aish.. Jeongmal!” I accidentally shouted and woke up the rest of the members.

“What is going on hyung?” I heard Eunhyuk asked.

“Yah yah yah!!! I want to go out! Donghae managed to get out from this portrait!” Sungmin shouted from his frame.

“No use. He won’t be coming back” I said hopelessly.

“Who said I won’t” A voice interrupted. I saw him walking as a human into the middle of the room with his arms crossed.

“Yah Donghae! I want to go out of here!” Eunhyuk’s voices were as if flying around the room.

“Na’ah. It is hard for me to go out from the frame since Kyuhyun was not in his original frame” he said and I heard Sungmin and Eunhyuk turned to Kyuhyun’s frame.

“He went into which frame? Let me try because if he gets into the wrong frame, any of us can get out from the portrait.” He said and tried to get out from the frame. “Aish..” he muttered. Donghae was still looking at Eunhyuk’s portrait with his mouth opened.

“No use. I have tried just now” I said but then Eunhyuk’s body shape started to form into a ghost in front of his portrait but then it disappeared.

“I can’t” he said.

“You were almost there!” Sungmin said.

“I don’t want to lose so much energy if not I will be vanished forever.”

Kyuhyun’s POV

Finally my energy is fully charged! I looked around my bedroom and wanted to go out now before the other members get out from the frame. As I was trying to go out, my body was frozen. I can’t move! Who..Who have gone out from the portrait? This is why I don’t want to go into the portrait!

I scanned at Donghae hyung’s bedroom and I saw his frame invisible at the head of the bed. What the… He has gone out from the frame. “Donghae hyung!” I shouted. “Hyung! Let me out of here!” Eotteohke? If ___-ssi found I’m gone and saw the portrait of me, she will be totally shocked and will not believe me anymore as a human.

I transferred my spirit to my main frame in the portrait room and my face popped out at the frame. Then, the rest of the members heard the teleport and quickly turned to my direction.

“Well, Kyuhyun. Good to see you back” he said and slightly a smirk formed at his corner lips.

“Hyung let me out of here!” My voice increased.

“Hmm, sadly I won’t. It has been over 100 years I didn’t go out from the frame” Then I heard ___ -ssi’s footsteps coming to this portrait room. I’m getting panicked but Donghae hyung looked very calm. He really wants to have ___ -ssi for himself.

But then, when the footsteps were getting nearer, Donghae’s human appearance started to get blurred like a ghost and it disappeared. I quickly hope out from the frame and transformed into a human being.

“Yah! What did you to me, maknae?!” Donghae hyung said and his voice were all over the room. “I just came out but why it has to return me back into the frame?!” He nagged.

“This is because you used all the strength to get out from the frame” I said, walking in front of his portrait.

“At least it can last for 2 days”

“Nope. You used too much and your system was not used to the surrounding of this real world. You have to be invisible for like 10 years then your system will be stabled like me. Your body was weak and automatic will send you back to your frame” I said then I heard the door of the room opened.

“Kyuhyun ssi!” She called and I saw ___ -ssi were crying. Maybe because she saw Donghae just now. She ran and hugged me tightly. I slung my arms around her and smirked at the hyung(s). Luckily, the frame had gone invisible in time.

“Why are you here? You are supposed to go to sleep. It is just 4 in the morning.” I said, her hair.

“I-I saw Donghae ssi just now. In the kitchen” her voice started and pointed at the kitchen direction.

“Nah, maybe it was somebody else. Maybe the maids or butlers.” I said.

Your POV

I was telling Kyuhyun about the incident that I saw Donghae ssi in the kitchen. I was so sure that he was in front me, drinking water but then he threw away the glass and ran away from me. By the time I was looking for Kyuhyun ssi about it, he was not around. I tried to find him everywhere but he was in my sight.

As I was walking at the third level, I saw many doors and not again?! I feel like wanted to vomited to see so many doors these days. I think I walked too further away and when I turned around all what I saw was a pure dark behind me. Then, I heard footsteps stomping instantly behind me as if there is someone who was running to get me.

Without thinking so much, I ran away before anything happen and I'm afraid that is the murderer. I don't want to be killed at this young age. I want to get married! Eomma!!! I ran as fast as I can and suddenly I saw this one door was opened wide.

I quickly stepped into it and stormed the door behind me. It gave a loud noise due to the hit. I put my ears at the door and sounds the person was not around. His footsteps were disappeared and I hope I won't be meeting him again.

I turned around and saw another way to somewhere. There was a red carpet along the hallway and it leads to so many doors. Should I open all the doors in case I can find a way out? I went to the third door on my left and switched on the lights.

The room looked dusty but there was an old white piano in the middle of the room. I went to the piano and sat on the chair. There was a note written on top of the piano keys.

    This is my birthday present from me to you, Leeteuk oppa...

___ (you)

What? Me give this piano to Leeteuk oppa? I thought I looked at the wrong picture yesterday but this is so true. My name is on the piano which I gave this to Leeteuk ssi.

    1808

It was given about 200 years ago. Wait? 1808? That date was 2 years before Leeteuk oppa died. Yeah, so that means I....


Another update from me! Yeay, finally I can settled for this chapter. Actually, the Donghae's apperance was not very well planned. When I was writting chapter 5, accidentally put him on a main role for that chapter but in anyways, The Evil Kyu won't let him gone far... Thank you so much for subscribing and comments! I'm really happy until I feel like I'm gonna have cheek bone problem XD