Chapter 26: Escape

Key, Meet My Husband

A/N: Ladies and Gentlemen... Are there gentlemen here? If so... love you! (Love you ladies too) I must apologise for my death, exams and crap... for this you can get a KeyTae chapter of le amour or le from a flashback as an apology... unless you wish for something else and also ~ a frantic attempt to double update sometime? Also 28 is wrote and ready to upload once I finish chapter 27 which is short... mian...

Re-cap as it was so long since I've last updated (Mian T^T)

 

Heechul did not like that though, not one bit. He did not get disowned, he was the one who did the disowning. “Hey! You can’t replace me like that!” He yelled, Eunhyuk looked at him.

“ Try me.” He said before looking at Key with pleading eyes. “So Key~~” He began.

Key blinked feeling put on the spot. “ I-I guess…”

Heechul was really annoyed now.” Hey! What do you think you’re doing? You can’t leave me like this!”

 

Key's POV

 

 

 

In order to escape Heechul's wrath which did not look appealing at all to any of them (including Ryeowook), especially Eunhyuk and Key who were the main victims to it, they decided to make a run for it. And so they ran. Really fast.  Ryeowook was unfortunately unable to escape with them because Heechul already had a firm grasp on his arm.

Key normally disliked running and thus avoided it but this was a special occasion which required his running. If he was to compare this experience to any other he would describe it as attempting to run away from an angry rhinoceros stampede. Just with a very good looking and fashionable rhinoceros. The anger and fear was the same.

Fortunately and through the of luck they managed to escape from him unscathed... though with the wish to avoid him until he calmed down. This could be several days, or weeks, possibly months.

At the end of it, Eunhyuk, Key and Taemin burst into laughter. Either they had only just seen the funny side or it was some symptom of their fear and it was their way to work it off. They collapsed into the back of Heechul's pink, sparkly limo still laughing.

The three of them ended up sprawled upon each other, which in turn caused more laughter and scramble in order to untangle their limbs. Eunhyuk managed to escape from the heap and sat apart from them after a while. Key and Taemin having no such luck.

Both of the latter freezing when they realised the position they had ended up in on the seat, Taemin was straddling Key and one of Key’s arms around Taemin’s waist, the other resting on Taemin’s inner thigh. Suddenly the atmosphere was awkward and both of them wished that Eunhyuk was still tangled as that way they forgot about each other mostly. However now…

Eunhyuk broke the awkward silence, or rather his phone did.

Both Key and Taemin stared at him.

“You had your phone this whole time!” Key shouted, “And you never thought of using it to call for help?” Eunhyuk just smiled a sheepish gummy smile, he had forgotten about it the moment he went on his mission to save Ryeowook and Heechul… who turned out not to need rescuing.

Taemin gave Eunhyuk a slight glare before moving off Key in order to sit on and poke Eunhyuk instead. Eunhyuk answered the phone before talking happily into it, ignoring the boy on his lap and the pokes.

“Hey~ yeah I know where your ‘yeobo’ is~ he’s sitting on my lap.” Eunhyuk said happily and tilted the phone towards Taemin. “Say hi to your husband, Taeminnie~” Eunhyuk sang. Taemin’s eyes widened and he tried to grab for the phone in Eunhyuk’s hands.

“Gimme!” Taemin said pouting at him childishly, Eunhyuk chuckled before continuing to talk to Taemin’s yeobo, saying small things to Taemin eventually like ‘Aw, he was worried’ or ‘He’s glad you’re okay’ making Taemin blush and fight for the phone eventually snatching it and grinning in triumph.

“Yeobo!” Taemin said happily, looking relieved and more relaxed once hearing his ‘yeobo’s’ voice before he began attempting to console him that he was fine and unharmed. Eunhyuk smiled.

“His ‘yeobo’ is really an angel sometimes but he worries too easy.”

“Who is his yeobo?” Key asked curiously and somewhat sourly, feeling a jealousy bubbling up in him over this yeobo and he was suddenly in a bad mood.

“Has no one ever told you? Weird… well its Lee…” Eunhyuk was interrupted by a shout of glee as Heechul found them and began making his way towards them with an evil smirk on his face. Eunhyuk yelped and hurriedly got into the driver’s seat before driving as fast as he could out of the garage leaving a frustrated Heechul behind.

At last they were free!

 

“I think everyone forgot about us…” Kirin said, leaning her head against the still locked door. The others nodded in agreement.

666 words... short and the devil's number... oh great